The Vaccine prevents Covid and so do Masks !!!!

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes, but your illness generally isn't nearly as serious. Same with the flu. You can still get the flu, but the illness isn't as bad as it could be.

People still need boosters for MMR shot and other childhood shots because theirntiters are too low. You need a tetanus shot every five to ten years. Getting boosters is nothing new, especially for an ever evolving virus.

As for you never getting sick, your lucky. Some people just don't get sick. The majority of us aren't that lucky.

Plenty of Unvaccinated people got COVID and they were only sick for a week or 2.

Why do you care about my potential symptoms so much ????

What about if I get diarrhea or a migraine???? Are you gonna mandate that I take experimental drugs in order to treat symptoms that I might get ????

The thing about this so called called "Vaccine" is the ever changing "science".

A year ago the Democrats had the attitude that this Vaccine did indeed prevent infection and transmission. And they ridiculed, critisized and hated on the people who questioned the ever changing "science".

But as it turns out . This vaccine only treats the symptoms.. Yet "essential workers" were fired because they didn't want to take a experimental gene therapy that ONLY might sooth the potential symptoms...

So if I choose not to take aspirin to treat my headache, I'm I a domestic terrorist ??????

That's ridiculous.. Meanwhile the bodies of the vaccinated will be dependent on eternal boosters. Because the first vaccine worked so well.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Plenty of Unvaccinated people got COVID and they were only sick for a week or 2.

Why do you care about my potential symptoms so much ????

What about if I get diarrhea or a migraine???? Are you gonna mandate that I take experimental drugs in order to treat symptoms that I might get ????

The thing about this so called called "Vaccine" is the ever changing "science".

A year ago the Democrats had the attitude that this Vaccine did indeed prevent infection and transmission. And they ridiculed, critisized and hated on the people who questioned the ever changing "science".

But as it turns out . This vaccine only treats the symptoms.. Yet "essential workers" were fired because they didn't want to take a experimental gene therapy that ONLY might sooth the potential symptoms...

So if I choose not to take aspirin to treat my headache, I'm I a domestic terrorist ??????

That's ridiculous.. Meanwhile the bodies of the vaccinated will be dependent on eternal boosters. Because the first vaccine worked so well.

Hyperbole much? That is what I am reading in your post above.

You also seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the vaccine and how it works and that things can and do change in how we understand a virus, especially a novel virus like Covid-19. It was brand new to us.

As for the medical workers, they made a choice not to be vaccinated. Choices have consequences. We here in America seem to have forgotten that fact. Those chose not to be vaccinated and they knew the result would be termination. They made their choice. I too work in the medical field and chose to be vaccinated because I have asthma, my fiance has an autoimmune disease and my mom has COPD. The vaccine was taken to protect myself, my family and others that I would come into contact with, because it can prevent the illness. No vaccine is 100%. I also prayed to God about the vaccine and He was very clear for me to take it.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Hyperbole much? That is what I am reading in your post above.

You also seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the vaccine and how it works and that things can and do change in how we understand a virus, especially a novel virus like Covid-19. It was brand new to us.

As for the medical workers, they made a choice not to be vaccinated. Choices have consequences. We here in America seem to have forgotten that fact. Those chose not to be vaccinated and they knew the result would be termination. They made their choice. I too work in the medical field and chose to be vaccinated because I have asthma, my fiance has an autoimmune disease and my mom has COPD. The vaccine was taken to protect myself, my family and others that I would come into contact with, because it can prevent the illness. No vaccine is 100%. I also prayed to God about the vaccine and He was very clear for me to take it.

The vaccine does NOT prevent infection or transmission. You seem to be in denial of that FACT.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So what is your opinion NOW when it comes to cloth masks and the "Vaccine"???

It was almost 2 years ago when proponents of cloth masks and experimental gene therapies critisized those who questioned the so called "science" of these tyrannical mandates .

But as it turned out, cloth masks were nothing but a "facial decoration", which provided little if any protection whatsoever. And then we were told this Vaccine protects people from getting it and spreading it. That turned out to be false also.

Yet when people questioned these things they were extremely critisized and censored by Democrats.

But now it turns out those conservatives were right all along.... Makes me wonder what else these "Conspiracy Theorists" were right about.
Cloth masks have always been the least effective of the face masks, and that was what THE CDC stated.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The vaccine does NOT prevent infection or transmission. You seem to be in denial of that FACT.

So because for some it doesn't it doesn't for anyone? So, what you're saying is that in 100% of cases it doesn't prevent infection 100% of the time?

Please post your proof of your statement and cite your source.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
So because for some it doesn't it doesn't for anyone? So, what you're saying is that in 100% of cases it doesn't prevent infection 100% of the time?

Please post your proof of your statement and cite your source.

It's bi partisan news these days. Even CNN admitted it. It's old news. Even by Liberal news standards. You still believe the Jab prevents transmission and Infection??? Lol. Ok. Have a nice day. Enjoy your eternal booster shots (because the first vaccine is all ya need )

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
It's bi partisan news these days. Even CNN admitted it. It's old news. Even by Liberal news standards. You still believe the Jab prevents transmission and Infection??? Lol. Ok. Have a nice day. Enjoy your eternal booster shots (because the first vaccine is all ya need )

Again I ask for your proof. If you do not produce it, then I will know that you don't have any and it is only your opinion. It must say that it doesn't prevent infection 100% of the time.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Again I ask for your proof. If you do not produce it, then I will know that you don't have any and it is only your opinion. It must say that it doesn't prevent infection 100% of the time.

I could site and quote forever, but it wouldn't matter.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:31

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hospital's were Bribed to mark any death as a COVID death.

But you can't document this? I think I know why.

Fact is, we had a large undercount of COVID-19 deaths:

New investigation finds massive undercount of COVID-19 death toll in U.S.
Between 2020 and 2021, about 1 million more Americans died than in normal non-pandemic years. But only 800,000 of those excess deaths have been attributed to COVID-19, which public health experts say suggests a massive undercount.

An investigation by Documenting COVID-19 and the USA Today Network revealed that inaccurate death certificates filed across the country are hiding the pandemic's true death toll.

New investigation finds massive undercount of COVID-19 death toll in U.S.

• Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I could site and quote forever, but it wouldn't matter.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:31

Okay. So it is only your opinion. I will ignore your scripture reference as a means to discredit me.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Meanwhile you just keep on getting jabbed, because the first jab worked so well . Lol.

Still waiting for proof that they have said that the vaccine doesn't prevent infection 100% of the time.

You have also ignored that some vaccines require boosters, including the MMR vaccine, flu vaccine, tetanus, etc. You do know this, right?

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
They say I only need a tetanus shot every decade, not twice per year. I never said the vaccine was a 100% ineffective. I just see that ALOT of vaccinated people have gotten COVID.

2 years ago Democrats had the attitude that this vaccine was 95% effective in regards to infection and transmission.

They critisized and ridiculed those who questioned the vaccine. Then after awhile they changed their tune. Now it's about symptoms. The Democrats just really care about your symptoms and want to sooth your symptoms. Lol .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
They say I only need a tetanus shot every decade, not twice per year.

It's still a booster. Until now you never clarified that there was a time limit on it as far as I am aware.

I never said the vaccine was a 100% ineffective.

In post #88 you said "The vaccine does NOT prevent infection or transmission."

How else would one take that? You even emphasized not.

I just see that ALOT of vaccinated people have gotten COVID

And many more who haven't gotten vaccinated have gotten Covid. My coworker hasn't been vaccinated and she has had Covid twice now within a year. Her latest one was just last week. She thought it was a sinus infection and was never tested. However, her boyfriend now has Covid and she said he could have only gotten it from her. He also has never been vaccinated. And yes, there are those who haven't been vaccinated and haven't gotten Covid, just as others who have gotten vaccinated haven't gotten Covid. My parents are the latter. They are vaccinated and boosted.

I will reply more later. At work and am needed.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
2 years ago Democrats had the attitude that this vaccine was 95% effective in regards to infection and transmission.

Sounds like a testable claim. Show us. Checkable sources. What do you have?

They critisized and ridiculed those who questioned the vaccine.

Well, those stories did seem pretty amusing to doctors and epidemiologists, who by that time were pretty sure about the vaccines being good (but not perfect) protection against infection, and very good protection against serious illness or death.

Upvote 0