Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why disn't the news say it at first?

Trump won 279 electoral delegates, with three states yet to be called, winning the crucial battleground states of Florida, North Carolina and Ohio. The Democrats’ “blue wall” in the midwest, including Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, crumbled against all poll predictions."

Come on man..that's 16 electorals.. my neighbors stayed up to pray and take that while I and Lisa concentrated on PA and took that...come on..almost no recognition except for the haters? My girl was born there and so was my neighbor..that was already done and finished...
AW got your'e butt wiped bad, perhaps some poison Ivy leaves..here, have some toilet paper..cry in it too, save a baby!..See, I am nice, I dont vandalize trucks or property...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...higan-gains-306-electoral-votes-historic-win/

Reactions: brinny

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank God, for Michigan.

i think they woke up, praise God!

Praying for ALL of Michigan!

Praying for our nation!

Yes, agree..
Funny if you had been here election night every time I made a joke on forum another state fell red... O even tested the theory which all I know proved prayer worked... after that it was complete decimation..FL, Ohio, NC, PA, MI, Wisconsin..dropped like flies in a bug light...

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, agree..
Funny if you had been here election night every time I made a joke on forum another state fell red... O even tested the theory which all I know proved prayer worked... after that it was complete decimation..FL, Ohio, NC, PA, MI, Wisconsin..dropped like flies in a bug light...

Just like the other Republican candidates during the presidential candidacy debates.

They all dropped like flies.

One-after-the-other.

^_^

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
this was on the page that was linked above.

Eric Holder.

He still doesn't "get it".

Just in his first 2-3 sentences he confirms it.

God help us.

May God protect us from this man ever having any kind of political power in this country ever again.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this was on the page that was linked above.

Eric Holder.

He still doesn't "get it".

Just in his first 2-3 sentences he confirms it.

God help us.

May God protect us from this man ever having any kind of political power in this country ever again.

Rap music intro, glorifying drugs within first 5 minutes..I shut it off..

I agree, let not these types rule at all..*praying*

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Rap music intro, glorifying drugs within first 5 minutes..I shut it off..

I agree, let not these types rule at all..*praying*

Even now, his demeanor, words, are almost "rabid".

He appears to hate anyone/group that is not "Democrat".

Even Bill Maher had to slow him down and remind him why the Democrats lost so badly.

It's as if he didn't hear a single word Maher said.

Scary.

Thank GOD, he's no longer AG.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Just saw this.

Praise God!

Praying!!

Reminds me of this verse:

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." ~James 4:10

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whew thank God a hateful racist bigot got elected.. and put a godless, hateful, unchristlike party in power.. Americans christians should read their bible more.. and conservative Christian websites less..

Watch the video after the one Brinny posted..who is being hateful and godless?

• Agree
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God have mercy!

George Soros and the DNC (that he "owns") need to be held accountable for this despicable sign and all the other despicable similar signs and all of the damage and injuries done to so many, and arrested and charged and sued.

It boggles my mind that no one has gone undercover to investigate George Soros and the DNC and tie all these pieces together.

Enough is enough.

Praying.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God have mercy!

George Soros and the DNC (that he "owns") need to be held accountable for this despicable sign and all the other despicable similar signs and all of the damage and injuries done to so many, and arrested and charged and sued.

It boggles my mind that no one has gone undercover to investigate George Soros and the DNC and tie all these pieces together.

Enough is enough.

Praying.

Hi brinny,
George Soros , is global domination by the 1% ter. When he stands beside a candidate all know it is the other candidate he is in bed with. See, his reputation proceeds him and he knows it for he does not hide it. So when somebody see's him standing , talking, making campaign contributions and having a merry time with Hilary (Not my choice either) it is slight of hand so every body... sees it, and makes a note of it and votes accordingly to his reputation. All the while he is with Trump in the brotherhood of the 1%ters.

Just an aspect to look at brinn brinn .

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well my friend, i gotta disagree, spark spark.

i still luvs ya'

i guess we both gotta pray pray and pray some more about this.

Bottom line is, he's a globalist.

So is Hillary.

BIG TIME.

Hopefully Soros will see that long-time-coming justice that should've nabbed him a LONG time ago.

Praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Small potatoes.
If you actually touch the apple of the eye of those in power,
your posts are deleted toot sweet.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
There is a spiritual evil component of deception working itself out in the lives and actions of these extreme agitators.
I don't know if we should pray they are bound or simply let loose for all to see how evil it is.
Regarding deception, deceived people live in gross darkness and Ephesians says this about that.

Ephesians 5:8
[ Walk in Light ] For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

• Winner
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There is a spiritual evil component of deception working itself out in the lives and actions of these extreme agitators.
They appear to be as written of the sons of disobedience,
and scared they might lose ground they gained during previous years of unrighteousness. No big surprise there, and not really going to be
much change other than everything getting worse as it has for a century
as it is written it would.

• Agree
Reactions: sdowney717
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know if we should pray they are bound or simply let loose for all to see how evil it is.
Regarding deception, deceived people live in gross darkness and Ephesians says this about that.

Ephesians 5:8
[ Walk in Light ] For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

i agree. This is exactly what i'm praying about.

There is definitely some fierce SPIRITUAL warfare going on here.

Praying.

• Agree
Reactions: sdowney717
Upvote 0