New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The entertainment world, under influence of the occult and the Illuminati, has embraced and promoted the New Age, Luciferian idea that man can “become God.” The notion of humans acquiring divinity is reflected in the lyrics, imagery and symbols used in pop culture, including the repeated use of “I AM”, the name God uses in the Bible. The deception that man can now become God, which started in the Garden of Eden, has gone mainstream as many belief systems, New Age groups and religions promote the idea that a human can attain godhood or has hidden divinity within them that just needs to be released. And the proclamation of “I AM” is just another subtle means of communicating this idea to the public.

Full Story:

Taking God's Name in Vain: The Use of "I AM" by Illuminati Entertainers Today | Beginning And End

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat

MOD HAT ON

This thread is being permanently closed as it is considered
off topic to the Secular Music forums. As a reminder to all
the following announcement is posted as a stickie at the top
of the forum's page:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: All members please read

This announcement has been made necessary due to the increase of recent threads that have by staff decision been deemed not suitable for this forum.

The Secular Music forum is designed for members to discuss their favourtie secular music bands, singers, etc. However recently we have seen threads created that question whether listening to this type of music is ungodly, and posting several scriptures to back up their claims. Those threads do not belong here - they are more suited to a forum such as
Christian Philosophy and Ethics and not to here. The staff have received numerous PMs from regular members who are concerned that the real purpose of the forum is not being observed, hence this decision.

Therefore from now on, any thread that revolves around a Biblical discussion/debate over the "godliness" of secular music will either be moved to the abovementioned forum, or, depending on context, be closed or deleted. If any members see threads of this nature, do not reply to the poster in an inflammatory manner. Please report the thread when you see it, and the moderation team will take appropriate action as soon as we can.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.