Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know the issue of skins or background issues has been raised. Waiting for an answer.

Who is in the forum was a bandwidth monster, I don't think it will be back

The Faith Icon is being worked on as we speak.

The friends thing I will check out and if someone else can help feel free to post the answer here.

All in all, I am getting feedback on both ends good and bad. We, and by that I mean every mod I have talked to at all levels, are taking people's concerns and views seriously. Some stuff will take time to get used to. Some stuff is getting worked out.

For your friends list, go and check the second box that should be there and then save. It should put everyone back on your friends list. It worked for me last night.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know the issue of skins or background issues has been raised. Waiting for an answer.

Who is in the forum was a bandwidth monster, I don't think it will be back

The Faith Icon is being worked on as we speak.

The friends thing I will check out and if someone else can help feel free to post the answer here.

All in all, I am getting feedback on both ends good and bad. We, and by that I mean every mod I have talked to at all levels, are taking people's concerns and views seriously. Some stuff will take time to get used to. Some stuff is getting worked out.
What about the wide screen? Please HELP! :eek:

Also, the tranaction log I'm supposed to have comments in. Where is that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For your friends list, go and check the second box that should be there and then save. It should put everyone back on your friends list. It worked for me last night.
I did that. Not working for me.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My fav show is on... and I don't know if anyone else has asked this question..

When will we be able to see who is in a thread again? I like everyone, but I like to see who is on a thread when I'm on the thread too.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My fav show is on... and I don't know if anyone else has asked this question..

When will we be able to see who is in a thread again? I like everyone, but I like to see who is on a thread when I'm on the thread too.

Thanks
I asked. I don't think its coming back. Too much bandwidth. I miss it too.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, I did it again & it worked this time. *shrug*

Thank you. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

OK, guys from left to right the above icons mean:

Reputation Report

So they still exist. They are top right of each post.

If anyone wants to PM me with suggestions tp give David a break you are welcome to.
I don't see those icons on any other posters posts except yours. :confused:

Nevermind. Found them. The wide screen is killing me. Again, HELP!

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I asked. I don't think its coming back. Too much bandwidth. I miss it too.

I'm bummed. Just about every other site has that option and it was nice to see familiar faces on a thread... I hate being on a thread and feeling alone and wondering if there is anyone else on the thread... it's like comforting or something to see others...

Anyway... thanks Michie. :hug:

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I might be the last person to ask, since I know so little about computers and bandwidth and all that. But . . . so far, I don't hate it. Perhaps in time . . .

I'm kinda getting use to it and the more that I get familiar with how things work, the more that I'm starting to like it. I miss some of the old options though and I hope in time, they will be back. I'm being patient and it's nice to see that the green color is gone! LOL hehe

Reactions: 3girls2dogs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tonks

No longer here
Site Supporter
Aug 15, 2005
Heading home...
✟49,042.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Libertarian
Probably don't want to click on the button on the right side of the lightbulb on the right side of a post... don't want to accidentally click on the "report" button... nope.. not a good thing to do.

meh...they're all just going to orphan reports now anyway. seems that is the one constant any time there is a massive change on the site. lol.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
meh...they're all just going to orphan reports now anyway. seems that is the one constant any time there is a massive change on the site. lol.

Ooooh... I remember the orphan report section. This is good to know. Thanks Tonks. :)

Upvote 0

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Who is paying you ?

I am serious, this is very irritating to my eyes- this is straining. People can get used to change, but how long can torture be tolerated.

lol I understand your point. It doesnt hurt my eyes to much is I cant find ANYTHING! like...nothing...at all.

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have an idea....Can someone post a thread for "slow" folkas like myself to let us know where everything is? :D

There is a stickie in the Announcement area....that links to the posts in the massive thread that answers questions people have...it's very helpful, so one doesn't have to wade thru that thread....or reask a question already asked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.