The Unum Test and ideas to unite America once again.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Who knew personal responsibility could be so difficult and unappealing?
It is unfortunate that about 30 years ago the trend moved (starting with school children) to putting rights ahead of acting responsibly. Soon the old ways will be forgotten.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is unfortunate that about 30 years ago the trend moved (starting with school children) to putting rights ahead of acting responsibly. Soon the old ways will be forgotten.
You are probably right. People seem willing to forget history and then repeat it. Too many folks deem themselves Christians yet forsake the second highest commandment to love our neighbors. We can't change everyone else whom we feel are the fault of problems in society. We each can only change ourselves. It is difficult even when we try to better ourselves. But it is impossible to better the world if individuals won't even try to better themselves. This pandemic seems to have aged me at a quicker rate than normal life. Everything seems more difficult since I turned 50. I don't bounce back like I used to. It's easier to just accept the world is going down the drain and me with it. But I want to keep trying to better myself till my last breath. Thanks for your replies my friend. Peace

Upvote 0