✟262,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Peter 1:19 (NKJV)
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘which you do well to heed until, etc..’

Why the until?

Are we being told we are to move from one thing to another?

Could it be we are to move from knowing what the words mean, to the experiencing of those truths those words are describing?

We are told that something is to change in us, something is to rise in us, in our hearts, to give us a different something, or as scripture says, until the day dawns…

This different something, scripture says is to be brought forth in us, as a morning star, being a different or a more deeper something than was previously held onto…

‘Until’, this moving from one thing to another, this moving, scripture puts forth as a real thing, something to be sought after, in the heart and life of every Christian… For this word is to all those that are His, and as scripture says, one would do well to heed, until, this until was known…

Be blessed in knowing the until…

A fellow believer, Not me

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Peter 1:19 (NKJV)
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘which you do well to heed until, etc..’

Why the until?

Are we being told we are to move from one thing to another?

Could it be we are to move from knowing what the words mean, to the experiencing of those truths those words are describing?

We are told that something is to change in us, something is to rise in us, in our hearts, to give us a different something, or as scripture says, until the day dawns…

This different something, scripture says is to be brought forth in us, as a morning star, being a different or a more deeper something than was previously held onto…

‘Until’, this moving from one thing to another, this moving, scripture puts forth as a real thing, something to be sought after, in the heart and life of every Christian… For this word is to all those that are His, and as scripture says, one would do well to heed, until, this until was known…

Be blessed in knowing the until…

A fellow believer, Not me
Venus is the morning star. It is close to the sun and very bright. It may appear before dawn near the horizon. As people learn about the teachings of Jesus, the Holy Spirit might grant them understanding. Like the sun rising to give light to the world, so is finding the guidance of the good shepherd.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Sometimes I thought I was improved only to learn, more improvement is required. Then I praised God for I found something lost, remembered a thing from long ago, or may learn a new thing. One may study knowledge before they forget it again. I can not read the gospels once and expect to remember for all time. Periodic review is required... until.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Venus is the morning star. It is close to the sun and very bright. It may appear before dawn near the horizon. As people learn about the teachings of Jesus, the Holy Spirit might grant them understanding. Like the sun rising to give light to the world, so is finding the guidance of the good shepherd.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Sometimes I thought I was improved only to learn, more improvement is required. Then I praised God for I found something lost, remembered a thing from long ago, or may learn a new thing. One may study knowledge before they forget it again. I can not read the gospels once and expect to remember for all time. Periodic review is required... until.

Be blessed in the teaching that comes from above….

A fellow servant, Not me

Upvote 0