USA - Colorado
✟7,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm a bit confused by the way this site's RP system works, but I like RP so I'l give it a spin. I will not waste time going over the complete history of Nazi Germany, I will simply assume that by joining you know enough about it (basic knowledge, i.e. you know what the SS, the Gestapo, the Jugend is, you know about Jewish Persecution, etc.) to have a character operate within that society. A quick lookup of what's going on in June 1939 Germany might also be useful, heck, I should lookup myself. This is in progress, so I might not have all the information you need quite yet. Any questions, just ask. :thumbsup:

The Unspoken Hour

STORY

The year is 1939. The place is Germany. A nation under rule of a dictator by the name of Adolf Hitler. Things could not be any worse for the Jewish believers and the gentile dissenters. Already life for many has become a hell that only Faith can lighten.

Under the chains of this society, Banishers continue to operate in secret- humans who have the ability to see Hell-born monsters, and thereby the great duty and power that comes with Banishing them back to where they came from. Only those who have faith in Christ to back them can successfully banish a monster or demon. Yet still, only those wielding the words and weapons of the Lord can keep themselves safe.

Now more than ever the responsibility of being a Banisher presents itself. For Hitler is, behind closed doors, attempting to tap into Satan's unholy powers...trying to build an army of monsters to overtake any country that resists his rule. Only the hand of the Lord, and the actions of his warriors can put a stop to it before something horrible happens--- For Satan, always selfish, has dark plans of his own that go beyond even what Hitler wants. In the middle of it all, lies a child, a small girl with the ability to heal herself and others...and a binding power of the likes unseen. In May, the child escaped from a secret Reich facility and into the streets of Berlin. Demons, with the intent of gaining her power, have long been thirsty for her blood ever since her scent manifested.

Whomsoever can capture the child and tap into her abilities will be granted powers that can assist them in overtaking almost anything.

The Lord has put it in the hearts of several Banishers to find the child and protect her. And, if possible, work with her to get to the heart of Hitler's evil plans.

A BRIEF STUDY OF BANISHERS

Banishers have been around ever since the first Holy man felt a need to rid his village of bloodthirsty monsters and demons. Some demons are more powerful than others, and a slight few humans are born with the ability to see them.

They are ugly, vile things with contorted flesh and hollow eyes. They have no emotions, and are pitiful pawns to Satan's every command. The most powerful ones can kill. But they all have a great weakness- the slightest light coming from the Lord's word can bind them, and being 'killed' by a Banisher's sword can send them back where they came from.

Some Banishers operate alone, others in an ancient guild called The Lord's Sword. But whether going it alone or not, Banishers have it put on their heart by God to do the right thing and use their power to protect others. All Banishers can, upon deciding to become one, simply turn to a Catholic church to learn their duties and to have a Holy Sword created for them, infused with Holy water and blessed by a Priest.

It is said that Banishers have the ability to see Angels as well, and that some can come in contact with their Guardian Angels, but this topic is hotly debated.

In Hitler's Germany, Banishers must operate in secret to avoid persecution.

CHARACTERS

Create a character using the template below. Post your character inside the character thread here ---

Name:

Country of Origin:
Religion:

Appearance:
Personality:
Citizen, Nazi or Banisher?

Biography:

RULES

*You can be a good guy or bad guy, but there should be some sort of balance between all of us.
*You can have up to 3 characters.
*Keep it as appropriate as you can.
*No godmodding.
*Respect the GM and other players.

Last edited by a moderator: