The Unsilenced Majority: Conservatives 'punch back' against cancel culture, corporate 'wokeism'

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I think he was referring to the investigations meant to look into whether or not their was election fraud (one being the recounting of ballots). The Democrats have resisted allowing things like this. If they would at least stand back and allow such investigations, it would be a show of transparency.

If 62 state and federal judges across the country saw nothing of substance, that's what most people would consider "a hint."

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If 62 state and federal judges across the country saw nothing of substance, that's what most people would consider "a hint."

The ongoing investigations could reveal something that hasn't been presented yet. That's why they should be allowed to proceed legally. Giving transparency to the process would be a good PR move on the part of those being investigated. If nothing is found, then at least it could be shown that nothing was being hidden.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The ongoing investigations could reveal something that hasn't been presented yet.

Sixty. Two. Court. Cases. Donald's legal team revealed nothing because there was nothing to reveal.

That's why they should be allowed to proceed legally.

It is not Congress' job to give Donald's conspiracy theories the illusion of legitimacy. They don't serve him.

Giving transparency to the process would be a good PR move on the part of those being investigated.

Letting the police ransack your home would be good PR on your part that you don't have any drugs hidden in your house. But there's no reason you should submit yourself to such an ordeal.

Or better still, let me search your house. Now that's good PR, right?

If nothing is found, then at least it could be shown that nothing was being hidden.

Noting was found sixty-two times before... all it showed was that Donald's less-hinged followers were willing to raid the Capitol.

We shouldn't negotiate or humor terrorists.

Upvote 0

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sixty. Two. Court. Cases. Donald's legal team revealed nothing because there was nothing to reveal.

It is not Congress' job to give Donald's conspiracy theories the illusion of legitimacy. They don't serve him.

Letting the police ransack your home would be good PR on your part that you don't have any drugs hidden in your house. But there's no reason you should submit yourself to such an ordeal.

Or better still, let me search your house. Now that's good PR, right?

Noting was found sixty-two times before... all it showed was that Donald's less-hinged followers were willing to raid the Capitol.

We shouldn't negotiate or humor terrorists.

What you're referring to (62 cases) was in the past. I'm talking about investigations involving new evidence. These things can take years to investigate and get everything out in the open. That's how long it took Mueller to do his investigating of Donald Trump when he was president. I think the other side should be allowed the same.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What you're referring to (62 cases) was in the past.

Well, I certainly wasn't talking about the future...

I'm talking about investigations involving new evidence.

What new evidence?

These things can take years to investigate and get everything out in the open.

Get what out in the open?

That's how long it took Mueller to do his investigating of Donald Trump when he was president. I think the other side should be allowed the same.

First of all, that's a very childish argument -- "But MOMMMYYYYYY!!! They got two scoops of ice cream and I only got one!!!!!!"

It doesn't work that way -- Mueller took years because his investigation merited it. Donald's conspiracy theories merit nothing but ridicule... which he shall have in abundance.

Second, the other side had years -- they wasted those years on Benghazi.

• Winner
Upvote 0

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I certainly wasn't talking about the future...

What new evidence?

Get what out in the open?

First of all, that's a very childish argument -- "But MOMMMYYYYYY!!! They got two scoops of ice cream and I only got one!!!!!!"

It doesn't work that way -- Mueller took years because his investigation merited it. Donald's conspiracy theories merit nothing but ridicule... which he shall have in abundance.

Second, the other side had years -- they wasted those years on Benghazi.

Ok, I'm not here to get into a back and forth with you, especially if you're going to write things like that. Have a good day.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
It is time to cancel the cancel culture. We must preserve freedom by silencing any view not shared by the small majority. USA!

If taking someone is beating you up, sometimes you have to punch back to.make them stop. Haven't you heard that sometimes you have to punch a bully in mouth to get him to leave you alone? The cancel culture is a bully. And a particularly vicious one. Wokeness is a very nasty racist bully. Time to out a stop to it before it destroys more lives.

• Agree
Reactions: PreppedNsaved
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If taking someone is beating you up, sometimes you have to punch back to.make them stop. Haven't you heard that sometimes you have to punch a bully in mouth to get him to leave you alone? The cancel culture is a bully. And a particularly vicious one. Wokeness is a very nasty racist bully. Time to out a stop to it before it destroys more lives.

And how does one punch this particular bully in the mouth?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The ongoing investigations could reveal something that hasn't been presented yet. That's why they should be allowed to proceed legally. Giving transparency to the process would be a good PR move on the part of those being investigated. If nothing is found, then at least it could be shown that nothing was being hidden.
The investigations will continue until we find what we’re looking for?
How delightful!

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, no it's not. You need evidence to start an investigation, not start one with the hope of turning up evidence.

An investigation is meant to find whatever evidence there is to find, so that it can later be presented in a trial or other action.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
We were talking about investigating the election process.

Speak for yourself; we're talking about investigating Donald.

His conspiracy theories got all the attention they were legally entitled to. After 62 straight failures, it's time for him to accept that he lost fair and square.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
An investigation is meant to find whatever evidence there is to find, so that it can later be presented in a trial or other action.

Evidence of what?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Evidence of what?

They will let you know when they find it.

"Your Honor, we would like to execute a search warrant on this individual. "

"OK, what are you looking for?"

"We will know once we find it."

Upvote 0

PreppedNsaved

May 23, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Speak for yourself; we're talking about investigating Donald.

His conspiracy theories got all the attention they were legally entitled to. After 62 straight failures, it's time for him to accept that he lost fair and square.

That may be your personal opinion on the matter, but there are more official ways of conducting an investigation than relying upon our personal feelings about a matter. I'd like to see an actual investigation. Perhaps a 9/11 style investigation. Those are rather popular now.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
That may be your personal opinion on the matter, but there are more official ways of conducting an investigation than relying upon our personal feelings about a matter. I'd like to see an actual investigation. Perhaps a 9/11 style investigation. Those are rather popular now.
Who is going to provide the “smocking gun”?
No-one.
There isn’t a “there”, there: the long of short of it is that Donald J Trump lost his re-election bid fair and square and these “investigations will continue until we uncover the WHOLE conspiracy” is just about 20% of the population being unable to accept that fact.

• Agree
Upvote 0