The Truth About The Palestinians

You'r welcome Noa! :kiss:

It's pretty obvious that the participants in the Middle East have no intention of trying to get along with Israel.

There is a really good book that I don't know if it is still in print called "JerUSAlem DC" (the DC meaning David's City), by Mike Evans Ministries, P.O.Box 709 Bedford, Texas, 76021.(This is the address as of 1984 when the book was published. I don't even know if it is a valid address anylonger).

On pg.44 he says:
During 1937, Nazi broadcasts into the Middle East increased greatly. Zionism was portrayed as the handmaiden of French and British imperialism. Arab unrest kept increasing. In July, 1937, the Peel Commission issued its report after five months of preperation. It bespoke, more than anything, British despair of finding a solution to the Arab-Jewish conflict. Britain had made commitments to both groups that, it was now beginning to realize, were mutually irreconcilable, Therefore, since the Bristih were unwilling to turn over 400,000 Jews to Arab dominiation, or conversly to put a million Arabs under Jewish rule, the only solution was to partition-divide the territory into two seperate states, one Arab and one Jewish.
So this partitioning of Palestine had been tried before the 1940's.

Upvote 0

Noa

May 20, 2002
central of the Netherlands
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by Jewel
You'r welcome Noa! :kiss:

:kiss:

It's pretty obvious that the participants in the Middle East have no intention of trying to get along with Israel.

I agree. Overhere in the Netherlands people are very pro Palestian. The people in my country are that stupid almost everybody believes what the media tells us. If some of us are behind Israël they say we are agressive and more of that nonsense.
There is a really good book that I don't know if it is still in print called "JerUSAlem DC" (the DC meaning David's City), by Mike Evans Ministries, P.O.Box 709 Bedford, Texas, 76021.(This is the address as of 1984 when the book was published. I don't even know if it is a valid address anylonger).

On pg.44 he says: So this partitioning of Palestine had been tried before the 1940's.

Well, I have to look at bol.com. Maybe they will ship it to the Netherlands :clap: I like that kind of books. It contains the truth, the truth what Europe do not see. We are blind overhere :o  and we are telling lies about the history. Not to mention the Biblical facts.

Love and blessings!

Noa

Upvote 0
Hello dear friend so far away :wave:

It amazes me that people don't stop and think about the fact that the Jewish people after all that has happened to them still exist :sigh:. The Nazi Holocaust is just the tip of the iceberg. After A.D.70 and the seige on Jerusalem, the interval from Hadrian (A.D.140) to Constantine saw the Jewish people in a measure prosperous and flourishing but with the conversion of Constantine (A.D.312) to Christianity (some don't even believe he was alive when he was baptized since it was done on his death bed), they lost imperial favor. I think the first recorded mis-treatment was under Canute (A.D.1020) when he banished all Jews from England. In A.D.1098 the "Holy War" began by attempting to murder all the Jews in Europe who would not submit to baptism. Henry II ordered the Jews to pay 60,000 pounds defraying his expenses during one of the Crusades. At the Accession of Richard I (Couer de Leon), A.D.1189, murderous riots were instigated against the Jews and not a Jewish houshold in London escaped robbery and murder. The following year occured the "Tragedy of York Castle," in which the chief Rabbi of York, with 500 followers were besieged in York Castle, and when escape became hopeless they slew one another and the chief Rabbi, the last to die, started a conflagration, then took his own life, and when the besiegers broke in they found the beseiged Jews in one great pile like a sacrifice on the altar. Up to the time of Edward I, A.D.1272, the Crown claimed to own the Jew and all he possessed, and from time to time would allow them to gather riches that he might squeeze them from them, like water from a sponge. Edward I drove all the Jews, 16,500 in number, from England, and for nearly four centuries there is no evidence that British soil was pressed by a Jewish foot.

Believe it or not, the "Black Death" A.D.1348-1350 that swept over Europe and killed one-fourth of the population, afflicted the Jews lightly, owing to their simple life and observance of the hygenic requirements of the Levitical Law, caused them to be suspect as the source of the plague! They were charged with poisoning the wells and springs. In Germany the composition of the poison, the color of the packages in which it was transported, and the persons who conveyed them, were all declared to be known. The result was they suffered torture, the caldron, and devouring by flames at the hands of the "Flagellants," an order of fanatics who swarmed through Germany preaching extermination to all unbelievers. I would imagine a fair number of Christians met with the same fate.

Have you ever read "Foxe's Book of Martyrs?" by John Foxe (born 1517 in Lincolnshire, England). It is still in print and I think it would be eye opening if you get a chance.

Take care and write soon :hug:

Upvote 0

Noa

May 20, 2002
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by Jewel
Hello dear friend so far away :wave:

Hi dear friend ( :wave: back).

I agree. The most stupid thing is… G´d tells us in His Word (time after time) Israël will stay his nation and the Jewish people are still His people. Not because of they are that good. But because He promised this to Avraham.

Some things I already knew, but some of the story you told I did not know. It history is the prove satan tried time after time to kill the Jews. Somehow this proves to me the Jews are still His people, otherwise satan would not use other people/nations to torture and to kill them.

!!! I’m amazed!!! It won´t surprise me if the people thought the Jews are satanic because the Black Death afflicted them lightly!

They were charged with poisoning the wells and springs. In Germany the composition of the poison, the color of the packages in which it was transported, and the persons who conveyed them, were all declared to be known. The result was they suffered torture, the caldron, and devouring by flames at the hands of the "Flagellants," an order of fanatics who swarmed through Germany preaching extermination to all unbelievers. I would imagine a fair number of Christians met with the same fate.
Maybe you are right about that. But for me this Christians has to check their relation with G´d first! To me you have to believe the Jews are His people. After believing in the salvation of Yeshua this is the fundament.

Have you ever read "Foxe's Book of Martyrs?" by John Foxe (born 1517 in Lincolnshire, England). It is still in print and I think it would be eye opening if you get a chance.

Take care and write soon :hug:
[/quote]
No, I do not know the book. But I read the book review immediately.
Do you know the Two Babylons of Alexander Hislop? This book gives us a lot of knowledge about the Christian sins concerning other people in the Dark Ages.

:hug: and a :kiss:

Noa

Upvote 0
This book gives us a lot of knowledge about the Christian sins concerning other people in the Dark Ages.

Yes noa I do have Mr Hyslops book but I think it points out how the truth was perverted not so much by Christians but by pagans.

Maybe you are right about that. But for me this Christians has to check their relation with G'd first!

I think the operative word is Christian. I heard a good one today, "sitting in church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in the garage makes you a car."

Right soon :hug:

Upvote 0

Simonline

The Inquisitor
Aug 8, 2002
North West England
Visit site
✟13,927.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Shalom alechem to you all.

I am a gentile believer in Yeshua ha Mashiach and as such I recognise the Jewish roots of my faith and the fundamental significance of Israel throughout human history right through to today.

I believe that the stage is being set for the world, in rebellious opposition to G'd, to amass it's forces in a futile and vain attempt to anihilate Israel for by so doing they will be signing their own death warrants.

I believe that we as enlightened Christians and Messianic Jews have a responsibility to stand as watchmen and warn both the Church and the traditional Jewish Community about our attitudes toward each other and to seek and facilitate reconciliation between the two communities so that we might both be reconciled to G'd as "one new man" (Eph.2:11-22) and so bear witness to the world of the truth of the G'd of the Bible, the G'd of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Avraham, Yitzak and Ya'acov).

The Evil One is working overtime to pollute the minds and understanding of the peoples of the world through it's media's biased reporting concerning the history and current events surrounding the middle east. Let us pray and do all that we can to redress the balance so that the truth will prevail in the minds and hearts of all those that we know personally and that our influence will be spread far and wide as we seek to do G'd's will.

Simonline

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noa

May 20, 2002
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Or something... but you do not know...*Noa thinks*...

Maybe it is useful to ask me first what ´Noa´ means, instead ask me to change my name but you do not really know for sure. :scratch:

Maybe it is mine own name... maybe because I´m member of the National Opera Association... And so what if ´Noa´ has something to do with Hawaii and stuff  ;) Don´t you see? You are jumping the conclusions too fast!!! :o OEPS :sigh:

Well, do you want to know what my nickname really means? Hint? Check my profile :idea:

Noa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.