The Truth about ERVs

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Barry, Humans could NOT have evolved from a common ancestor of Apes because there were NO humans on this Planet until some 10k years ago, when Noah arrived. The reason we have the ERVs of the common ancestor of the sons of God (Prehistoric man) and Apes is because we inherted them from the people Noah's grandsons married, since there were NO other Humans for them to marry.

Inside every Human today is the DNA and ERVS of the common ancestor of the sons of God. but this does NOT show that Humans evolved from the same common ancestor. Adam was made on the SAME Day as the Big Bang, which was at least 9 Billion years BEFORE our Solar System was complete. Genesis 2:4-7 That's God's Truth.

The best and ONLY evidence of this Truth is found in Genesis. That's why I insist that Scripture be used to show what Science has not yet discovered. So, go ahead and refute God's Truth if you can. Listing long posts telling us how ERVs works is boring and irrelevant to the debate.

This is because I admit that the common ancestor's DNA and ERVs are inside us, and God's Holy Word tells me WHY in plain language, and it has NOTHING to do with us evolving from any other living creature. Adam was FIRST made and Humans are destined to rule Heaven for Eternity.

In Love,
Aman

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, Humans could NOT have evolved from a common ancestor of Apes because there were NO humans on this Planet until some 10k years ago, when Noah arrived. The reason we have the ERVs of the common ancestor of the sons of God (Prehistoric man) and Apes is because we inherted them from the people Noah's grandsons married, since there were NO other Humans for them to marry.

Inside every Human today is the DNA and ERVS of the common ancestor of the sons of God. but this does NOT show that Humans evolved from the same common ancestor. Adam was made on the SAME Day as the Big Bang, which was at least 9 Billion years BEFORE our Solar System was complete. Genesis 2:4-7 That's God's Truth.

The best and ONLY evidence of this Truth is found in Genesis. That's why I insist that Scripture be used to show what Science has not yet discovered. So, go ahead and refute God's Truth if you can. Listing long posts telling us how ERVs works is boring and irrelevant to the debate.

This is because I admit that the common ancestor's DNA and ERVs are inside us, and God's Holy Word tells me WHY in plain language, and it has NOTHING to do with us evolving from any other living creature. Adam was FIRST made and Humans are destined to rule Heaven for Eternity.

In Love,
Aman
Break a leg and explain exactly what you think the Bible tells you and why you think it is true.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Break a leg and explain exactly what you think the Bible tells you and why you think it is true.

Dear Barry, God tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes. The first was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:6 The present Universe will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 The third Heaven is forever. Rev. 22:5 No man could have possilby known this and wrote it 3k years ago.

Here are other Truths in Genesis:

God tells us that Adam was made the 3rd Day after the Earth was made but BEFORE the plants grew. Gen. 2:4-7 The Earth was made the 3rd Day. Gen. 1:9-10 The plants GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen. 1:12

This shows that the first Human, Adam, was formed of the dust of the ground LONG BEFORE ANY other living creature, before the plants, herbs, trees, Sun, Moon, Stars of our Cosmos, and "EVERY other living creature that moves" which came forth from the water on Day 5.

God also tells us HOW and WHEN the prehistoric people on our Earth inherited the Human intelligence which is unique to Adam and his descendants. God calls prehistoric people whose origin was in the water on Day 5, the sons of God.

The sons of God married and produced the Humans on the first Earth, which was destroyed in the Flood. Genesis 4 tells us that Cain married and produced Enoch, his son, with a woman who could ONLY have evolved from the water, as God told us. Today's Science confirms that EVERY livng creature MUST have water to live since EVERY cell in our body would die without it.

No ancient man could have possibly known this. Read it for yourself:

Gen. 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men (Heb-Adam), and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The giants were giants intellectually as is shown at the end of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution, showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

The fulfillment of the prophecy of "and also after that" was fulfilled when Noah brought the human intelligence of Adam to Northern Mesopotamia in the mountains of Ararat. This happened some 10k years ago and the FIRST human cities and the FIRST agriculture, and the ONLY Human civilization on our Earth, PROVES it.

SUDDENLY, the sons of God, (prehistoric man) evolved the Human intelligence of Adam and changed from animal to Human intelligence. Prehistoric man settled down, built houses, cities, and developed math and writing, proving that anything is possible IF you have the intelligence of the first Human, Adam. Below is the empirical record of the arrival of the first Humans on this Earth:

Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

In less than 1% of the time since the sons of God diverged from Chimps, on this Planet, they went from Caves to the Moon and back, and yet Evolutionists seem to be totally ignorant of this Fact. Humans also inherited the ERVs of the common ancestor of Chimps BUT Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor, but from our own common ancestor whose name is Adam.

Human could NOT have evolved from the common ancestor of Chimps because Humans were made BILLIONS of years BEFORE our Solar system was complete some 6 Billion years ago. Adam was made as Christians will be in Heaven. We will live in incorruptible bodies for Eternity. This is evident when we look at the Day man was first formed of the dust.

It was the 3rd Day, the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Universe. Gen. 2:4 Adam was alive on the first Earth BEFORE the first Stars put forth their Light in our Cosmos. Genesis 2:4-7

The reason I know that Genesis is True is because it explains HOW and WHEN prehistoric man because Human. Evolution is wrong because it has NO mechanism for producing Human intelligence in Apes. This is because we MUST inherit whatever we have through sexual relations of our parents. Evolution enters the world of Magic when it tries to convince us that we magically evolved our intelligence from mindless Nature, apart from the way we inherit everything else.

There is more but I will wait until you have a chance to refute the above.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, God tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes. The first was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:6 The present Universe will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 The third Heaven is forever. Rev. 22:5 No man could have possilby known this and wrote it 3k years ago.

Here are other Truths in Genesis:

God tells us that Adam was made the 3rd Day after the Earth was made but BEFORE the plants grew. Gen. 2:4-7 The Earth was made the 3rd Day. Gen. 1:9-10 The plants GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen. 1:12

This shows that the first Human, Adam, was formed of the dust of the ground LONG BEFORE ANY other living creature, before the plants, herbs, trees, Sun, Moon, Stars of our Cosmos, and "EVERY other living creature that moves" which came forth from the water on Day 5.

God also tells us HOW and WHEN the prehistoric people on our Earth inherited the Human intelligence which is unique to Adam and his descendants. God calls prehistoric people whose origin was in the water on Day 5, the sons of God.

The sons of God married and produced the Humans on the first Earth, which was destroyed in the Flood. Genesis 4 tells us that Cain married and produced Enoch, his son, with a woman who could ONLY have evolved from the water, as God told us. Today's Science confirms that EVERY livng creature MUST have water to live since EVERY cell in our body would die without it.

No ancient man could have possibly known this. Read it for yourself:

Gen. 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men (Heb-Adam), and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The giants were giants intellectually as is shown at the end of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution, showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

The fulfillment of the prophecy of "and also after that" was fulfilled when Noah brought the human intelligence of Adam to Northern Mesopotamia in the mountains of Ararat. This happened some 10k years ago and the FIRST human cities and the FIRST agriculture, and the ONLY Human civilization on our Earth, PROVES it.

SUDDENLY, the sons of God, (prehistoric man) evolved the Human intelligence of Adam and changed from animal to Human intelligence. Prehistoric man settled down, built houses, cities, and developed math and writing, proving that anything is possible IF you have the intelligence of the first Human, Adam. Below is the empirical record of the arrival of the first Humans on this Earth:

In less than 1% of the time since the sons of God diverged from Chimps, on this Planet, they went from Caves to the Moon and back, and yet Evolutionists seem to be totally ignorant of this Fact. Humans also inherited the ERVs of the common ancestor of Chimps BUT Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor, but from our own common ancestor whose name is Adam.

Human could NOT have evolved from the common ancestor of Chimps because Humans were made BILLIONS of years BEFORE our Solar system was complete some 6 Billion years ago. Adam was made as Christians will be in Heaven. We will live in incorruptible bodies for Eternity. This is evident when we look at the Day man was first formed of the dust.

It was the 3rd Day, the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Universe. Gen. 2:4 Adam was alive on the first Earth BEFORE the first Stars put forth their Light in our Cosmos. Genesis 2:4-7

The reason I know that Genesis is True is because it explains HOW and WHEN prehistoric man because Human. Evolution is wrong because it has NO mechanism for producing Human intelligence in Apes. This is because we MUST inherit whatever we have through sexual relations of our parents. Evolution enters the world of Magic when it tries to convince us that we magically evolved our intelligence from mindless Nature, apart from the way we inherit everything else.

There is more but I will wait until you have a chance to refute the above.

In Love,
Aman
Slow down! Let's take this a bit at a time.

Do you seriously think that ancient people, esp. pastoralists living in an arid climate, did not know that water was essential for life?

Re. Noah, how can a story, with no evidence that it is true, be the fulfillment of a prophecy?

And just because you, personally, can't understand how intelligence can evolve naturally, doesn't mean that therefore it is impossible. That's a formal fallacy - the argument from personal incredulity.

Is this, plus your idiosyncratic interpretations of scripture, with its muddling of 'world' and 'universe' all you have as the basis of your beliefs?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Slow down! Let's take this a bit at a time.

Dear Barry, Sorry, but as should be able to see, God's Truth has a lot of evidence which supports it.
Do you seriously think that ancient people, esp. pastoralists living in an arid climate, did not know that water was essential for life?

Sure, but that has NOTHING to do with where life had it's origin, to them. Most of them probably thought the Stork brought us, or that God sent babies randomly to some and not to others.

In fact, Today's scientists are STILL arguing over whether or not life had it's origin in water or maybe life was brought here on a Comet, or maybe magical Abiogenesis made it. You can't pin them down, but God told us 3k years ago, that EVERY living creature had it's origin in the water, and God's Truth changes NOT.

Re. Noah, how can a story, with no evidence that it is true, be the fulfillment of a prophecy?

Perhaps you missed the evidence I presented of the Fertile Crescent, which shows the arrival of the first farmers on this Earth of hunter gatherers, who did evolve from the common ancestor of Apes.

Notice that Lake Van is in the Center of the Fertile Crescent and provided a place for Noah to park his 450 foot Ark.

And just because you, personally, can't understand how intelligence can evolve naturally, doesn't mean that therefore it is impossible. That's a formal fallacy - the argument from personal incredulity.

That's because I have read God's Truth of How and When today's Humans evolved from the combination of Adam's descendants and prehistoric people. I can understand HOW since I have 2 daughters and I can understand WHEN because I can read the History of the Area where Human civilization began on this Planet.

If I believed what you say, I would see the Scientific FACTS which show that today's humans have inherited the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor, and by falsely assuming that this means that Humans evolved from a common ancestor of Apes, is reasonable, but totally UnTrue.

What Science is WILLINLY IGNORANT of is that Adam's world (Universe, firmament or heaven, was totally destroyed in the Flood, ll Peter 3:5 and that the present Cosmos (Universe or 2nd Heaven) will be burned. ll Peter 3:7

This changes EVERYthing for Science studies ONLY our Planet and knows NOTHING about the first world, which was destroyed in the Flood. That means that the idea that humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, on our Planet, is totally wrong, because Science is Ignorant of the Fact that Humans were NOT made on our Earth. Adam was made Billions of years BEFORE our Earth, in a world which was surrounded by Water. Gen. 1:6-8

Is this, plus your idiosyncratic interpretations of scripture, with its muddling of 'world' and 'universe' all you have as the basis of your beliefs.

id·i·o·syn·crat·ic

/ˌɪd
thinsp.png
i
thinsp.png
oʊ
thinsp.png
sɪnˈkræt
thinsp.png
ɪk, -sɪŋ-
/ Show Spelled [id-ee-oh-sin-krat-ik, -sing-] Show IPA
adjective pertaining to the nature of idiosyncrasy, or something peculiar to an individual: The best minds are idiosyncratic and unpredictable as they follow the course of scientific discovery.

Hey, thanks. I like being idiosyncratic. Sometimes it seems as if God is the only One who sees things the same way I do, but since I have many brothers and sisters in Christ, many of them believe me too, since I support my views with Scripture. That is WHY I have NO problem with Bible believing Christians. Have you noticed that yet? It's important for they have the ability to recognize God's Truth and separate it from the changable truth of man.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Most of them [ancient people] probably thought the Stork brought us, or that God sent babies randomly to some and not to others.
Do you have any evidence for believing this? Try researching various creation myths. See what they actually say.

In fact, Today's scientists are STILL arguing over whether or not life had it's origin in water or maybe life was brought here on a Comet, or maybe magical Abiogenesis made it. You can't pin them down, but God told us 3k years ago, that EVERY living creature had it's origin in the water, and God's Truth changes NOT.
You still have not managed to mount an effective argument that scripture is the Word of God. You can't just assume that.

Perhaps you missed the evidence I presented of the Fertile Crescent, which shows the arrival of the first farmers on this Earth of hunter gatherers, who did evolve from the common ancestor of Apes.

Notice that Lake Van is in the Center of the Fertile Crescent and provided a place for Noah to park his 450 foot Ark.
Are you interested in this bridge I've got for sale?

[Arguing from personal incredulity about intelligence evolving] That's because I have read God's Truth of How and When today's Humans evolved from the combination of Adam's descendants and prehistoric people. I can understand HOW since I have 2 daughters and I can understand WHEN because I can read the History of the Area where Human civilization began on this Planet.
There you go again, assuming that which you are supposed to try and establish.
If I believed what you say, I would see the Scientific FACTS which show that today's humans have inherited the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor, and by falsely assuming that this means that Humans evolved from a common ancestor of Apes, is reasonable, but totally UnTrue.
This is nonsense. If we inherit ERVs from ancestors, and those ancestors were not human, then by the very definition of evolution, we evolved from them.
What Science is WILLINLY IGNORANT of is that Adam's world (Universe, firmament or heaven, was totally destroyed in the Flood, ll Peter 3:5 and that the present Cosmos (Universe or 2nd Heaven) will be burned. ll Peter 3:7

This changes EVERYthing for Science studies ONLY our Planet and knows NOTHING about the first world, which was destroyed in the Flood. That means that the idea that humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, on our Planet, is totally wrong, because Science is Ignorant of the Fact that Humans were NOT made on our Earth. Adam was made Billions of years BEFORE our Earth, in a world which was surrounded by Water. Gen. 1:6-8
And there you go, yet again, assuming that scripture is the word of God and that your idiosyncratic interpretation of it is correct. This is what you have to try and establish. Bluster won't cut it. Evidence and reason would, but you have neither.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
Most of them [ancient people] probably thought the Stork brought us, or that God sent babies randomly to some and not to others.
Do you have any evidence for believing this? Try researching various creation myths. See what they actually say.

Dear Barry, I have read many Creation Myths and NONE of them tells me we live in a Multiverse, that the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day, that every living creature came forth from the water, and that today's humans are the combination of prehistoric people AND Adam's descendants, EXCEPT the Holy Bible.
Aman:>>In fact, Today's scientists are STILL arguing over whether or not life had it's origin in water or maybe life was brought here on a Comet, or maybe magical Abiogenesis made it. You can't pin them down, but God told us 3k years ago, that EVERY living creature had it's origin in the water, and God's Truth changes NOT.
You still have not managed to mount an effective argument that scripture is the Word of God. You can't just assume that.

I have posted the ONLY God could have possibly written Genesis and got everything correct according to the latest discoveries of Science. NO one, including you, has been able to refute a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word, but you reject it because it destroys your devotion to the False Theory of Evoltution.
Aman:>>Perhaps you missed the evidence I presented of the Fertile Crescent, which shows the arrival of the first farmers on this Earth of hunter gatherers, who did evolve from the common ancestor of Apes.

Are you interested in this bridge I've got for sale?

Implying that I'm dumb reveals the bankrupt nature of your argument. Placing yourself in the position of "looking down" on your opponants argument, is a form of ad hominem. Please remedy this.
[Arguing from personal incredulity about intelligence evolving]

That's because I cannot get anyone to explain How and When we changed from Adam's intelligence, our FIRST ancestor, to the animal intelligence of the common ancestor. Don't hand wave this off, since that is the implication of your obviously flawed view.

Aman:>>That's because I have read God's Truth of How and When today's Humans evolved from the combination of Adam's descendants and prehistoric people. I can understand HOW since I have 2 daughters and I can understand WHEN because I can read the History of the Area where Human civilization began on this Planet.
There you go again, assuming that which you are supposed to try and establish.

And there YOU go again, NOT answering my argument, but only implying that I don't have one. You know better and so does everyone who is reading this debate. You place yourself in the position of an all knowing, arrogant, know it all, when you sit in such high places of Judgment. Come down from your Ivory tower and live with the rest of us.
Aman:>>If I believed what you say, I would see the Scientific FACTS which show that today's humans have inherited the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor, and by falsely assuming that this means that Humans evolved from a common ancestor of Apes, is reasonable, but totally UnTrue.
This is nonsense. If we inherit ERVs from ancestors, and those ancestors were not human, then by the very definition of evolution, we evolved from them.

You forget that God's Holy Word destroys your false TOE by showing that Adam was formed of the dust of the ground FIRST and did NOT evolve from any other creature. Gen. 2:4-7 You also forget that God shows us that Noah's grandsons married and produced offspring with the people who were here when Noah arrived, thus inheriting the DNA of the common ancestor. When do you think you will get around to actually presenting evidence that this is in error?

Aman:>>What Science is WILLINLY IGNORANT of is that Adam's world (Universe, firmament or heaven, was totally destroyed in the Flood, ll Peter 3:5 and that the present Cosmos (Universe or 2nd Heaven) will be burned. ll Peter 3:7

And there you go, yet again, assuming that scripture is the word of God and that your idiosyncratic interpretation of it is correct. This is what you have to try and establish. Bluster won't cut it. Evidence and reason would, but you have neither.

Ok. Here is the evidence. It is up to you to refute it with YOUR evidence. Please explain How ancient man could have possibly known the following:

We live in a Multiverse. Gen. 1:6-8 and Gen. 2:4
The Big Bang was on the 3rd Day. Gen. 2:4
The Stars did not put out their light until Million of years after the BB. Gen. 2:4 and Gen. 1:17
All life was created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21
The formula for producing today's Humans is found in Gen. 6:4 It's the combination of prehistoric people and Adam's descendants.
The explanation of How and When today's humans inherited their human intelligence, from Adam, who never stepped foot on this Earth.
The Map of the Fertile Cresent which shows that the first Farmers (Adam farmed with NO evolution) arrived on our Planet some 10k years ago. This map shows that Human civilization, on this Earth, began just south of the mountains of Ararat, in Northern Mesopotamia, in total agreement with Scripture.

History agrees and the empirical evidence is contained in the FIRST human cities on our Earth. Human history, on this Earth, can be traced to the arrival of Noah, on our Earth.

All of the above could ONLY have come from God since NO ancient man could have possible known this 3k years ago. It's PROOF of God and it's up to YOU to refute God's Truth. Bring on your evidence or everyone will see that you don't have any. So far, all I've seen is Bluff.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Ok. Here is the evidence. It is up to you to refute it with YOUR evidence. Please explain How ancient man could have possibly known the following:

That's no description of a multiverse.
The Big Bang was on the 3rd Day. Gen. 2:4
The Big Bang occurred before there were any days, some 14 billion years ago.
The Stars did not put out their light until Million of years after the BB. Gen. 2:4 and Gen. 1:17
I don't know what Bible you are reading. Neither NIV nor KJV say this. Do you know you are not supposed to add to scripture?
All life was created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21
But we know it wasn't.
The formula for producing today's Humans is found in Gen. 6:4 It's the combination of prehistoric people and Adam's descendants.

The explanation of How and When today's humans inherited their human intelligence, from Adam, who never stepped foot on this Earth.
Again, you are to show these things are true, not assume them.
The Map of the Fertile Cresent which shows that the first Farmers (Adam farmed with NO evolution) arrived on our Planet some 10k years ago. This map shows that Human civilization, on this Earth, began just south of the mountains of Ararat, in Northern Mesopotamia, in total agreement with Scripture.

It's hardly a surprise that scripture was written where human civilization began.
History agrees and the empirical evidence is contained in the FIRST human cities on our Earth. Human history, on this Earth, can be traced to the arrival of Noah, on our Earth.
You have failed to demonstrate this.
All of the above could ONLY have come from God since NO ancient man could have possible known this 3k years ago.
All of the above is either wrong, or a distortion of scripture that, if I was a religious man, I would call blasphemous. I've never come across such a combination of logical error, confirmation bias, factual error, woo and fantasy. Evidence? Don't make me laugh!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777

That's no description of a multiverse.

Dear Barry, And that's NO refute of God's Holy Word. Gen. 1:6-8 tells us the first world (Universe-Cosmos-Heaven) was made on the SECOND Day. Gen. 2:4 shows that other HeavenS (Heaven is defined in Gen. 1:8) were made on the THIRD Day. That is 3 firmaments or boundaries of a Heaven (Cosmos, Universe-world) made by the 3rd Day.

A Multiverse is composed of 2 or more Universes. You are refuted, Scripturally, by the ONLY evidence available.

Aman:>>The Big Bang was on the 3rd Day. Gen. 2:4

The Big Bang occurred before there were any days, some 14 billion years ago.

False. There were 2 Days BEFORE the Big Bang of our Universe and the 3rd Heaven. Genesis 2:4 shows that our 2nd Heaven, and the 3rd Heaven, were made on the 3rd Day. So far YOU have presented NO evidence. This means you have NONE so the best and only evidence trumps your view.

Aman:>>The Stars did not put out their light until Million of years after the BB. Gen. 2:4 and Gen. 1:17

I don't know what Bible you are reading. Neither NIV nor KJV say this. Do you know you are not supposed to add to scripture?

Of course. It's not my fault that you cannot understand Scripture. Genesis 2:4 shows that the Big Bang of our Universe was on the 3rd Day. Gen. 1:17 shows that the Stars were not formed until the 4th Day. One of the latest discoveries of Science is that it was hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the BB before the first Stars were formed and longer before they lit up.

You fail again to refute God's Truth.

Aman:>>All life was created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21

But we know it wasn't.

Are you speaking of atheists? God tells us that EVERY living creature that moves, was created and brought forth from the water, on the 5th Day. Genesis 1:21 It was some 3.7 Billion years ago, in man's time. This agrees with God's 7 Day dating order and shows that 3.7 Billion years ago was yesterday to God. This is because today is the 6th Day.

Aman:>>The formula for producing today's Humans is found in Gen. 6:4 It's the combination of prehistoric people and Adam's descendants.

No reply, I see. Can YOU tell us How and When Apes changed into Humans, within say, a Million years? Of course you cannot. You must confuse the issue by claiming that Billions of years is required to produce Human intelligence in Apes.

Noah's grandson Cush produced Nimrod, a human, who built many of the first Human cities on this Planet. We know he was a Human because NO dumb animal ever built a Human city. In the FIRST generation AFTER Noah's grandsons married the prehistoric people who were here when Noah arrived, the FIRST human city on this Planet was built. This is evidence that Human intelligence is NOT produced by zillions of mutations over Billions of years, but simply by inheriting the Human intelligence of Adam. The complicated false assumptions of Evols who reject God's Truth, is refuted.
Aman:>>The explanation of How and When today's humans inherited their human intelligence, from Adam, who never stepped foot on this Earth.
Again, you are to show these things are true, not assume them.

I see. Scientists can assume anything they wish and brain wash our children in Public Schools with their False Assumptions, but you don't want Christians to assume anything. Go back and read this thread and you will find that I have supported my views with Scripture, Science, and History and YOU have offered nothing but YOUR opinion, in opposition to God's Truth.

Aman:>>The Map of the Fertile Cresent which shows that the first Farmers (Adam farmed with NO evolution) arrived on our Planet some 10k years ago. This map shows that Human civilization, on this Earth, began just south of the mountains of Ararat, in Northern Mesopotamia, in total agreement with Scripture.
It's hardly a surprise that scripture was written where human civilization began.

That's no explanation or proof that God is wrong. Where is YOUR evidence? Show us YOUR I.Q. tests which prove when Apes became Humans BEFORE Noah arrived. Again, all you have to offer are disagreeable remarks which say nothing. God and History agree, and odd man out is YOU.

Aman:>>History agrees and the empirical evidence is contained in the FIRST human cities on our Earth. Human history, on this Earth, can be traced to the arrival of Noah, on our Earth.

You have failed to demonstrate this.

And you have failed to refute it. When will you tell us of a Human city built BEFORE Noah arrived? You fail to see the SUDDEN arrival of Humans on this Planet of dumb animals. Unable to explain How and When these animals changed or evolved into Humans, you MUST make it up as you go, and rely on magical evolution to change Apes into Humans. How silly.

Aman:>>All of the above could ONLY have come from God since NO ancient man could have possible known this 3k years ago.

All of the above is either wrong, or a distortion of scripture that, if I was a religious man, I would call blasphemous. I've never come across such a combination of logical error, confirmation bias, factual error, woo and fantasy. Evidence? Don't make me laugh!

Looks like a nervous laugh to me. With NO evidence presented, you have revealed that your faith in the False Theory of Evolution is complete, thus keeping you from believing God's Truth. Reminds me of this verse:

2 Timothy 4:4
And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I see. Scientists can assume anything they wish and brain wash our children in Public Schools with their False Assumptions, but you don't want Christians to assume anything.
Glad you admit that all you have are assumptions.

Now tell me: What does science assume, in your opinion?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Glad you admit that all you have are assumptions.

Now tell me: What does science assume, in your opinion?

Dear Barry, I read the Facts from God and seek to find the agreement with Science and History. That keeps my personal assumptions to a minimum. You should try it too, and then you wouldn't look so silly trying to prove the False Assumptions of Evolism.

Godless Scientists falsely assume that we must have evolved from a common ancestor of Apes because they don't believe God's Holy Word. Not knowing that Human life did NOT have it's origin on our Planet, these God deniers make up stories to explain their ignorance.

Even when you tell them of the incomplete information which they base their False views on, they continue to fight against God's Truth. Perhaps it is because of their hatred of God and His children, and their need to force their views upon innocent children. It's truly pitiful. Satan must be proud.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, I read the Facts from God and seek to find the agreement with Science and History. That keeps my personal assumptions to a minimum. You should try it too, and then you wouldn't look so silly trying to prove the False Assumptions of Evolism.

Godless Scientists falsely assume that we must have evolved from a common ancestor of Apes because they don't believe God's Holy Word. Not knowing that Human life did NOT have it's origin on our Planet, these God deniers make up stories to explain their ignorance.

Even when you tell them of the incomplete information which they base their False views on, they continue to fight against God's Truth. Perhaps it is because of their hatred of God and His children, and their need to force their views upon innocent children. It's truly pitiful. Satan must be proud.

In Love,
Aman
Scientists, godless or not, conclude that we evolved from ancestors we have in common with other apes. They conclude this on the basis of evidence and reasoning applied to the evidence. Are you intellectually brave and honest enough to hear some evidence from me now?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Scientists, godless or not, conclude that we evolved from ancestors we have in common with other apes. They conclude this on the basis of evidence and reasoning applied to the evidence. Are you intellectually brave and honest enough to hear some evidence from me now?

Dear Barry, ALL of your evidence tries to prove that we evolved from a common ancestor with Apes. God tells us that this is EXACTLY what the argument will be in the latter days between the Scoffers and Christians. Forget your prejudice for just a moment and actually read what Peter wrote 2,000 years ago:

ll Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days Scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

The Scoffers claim that everything is the same since the beginning of the world, which is exactly what your argument is.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:6 Whereby the world (Grk-Kosmos) that then was, being overflowed with water, perished. (Grk-destroyed, totally)

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Can you see the difference between the world that then was and the world which is now? This is the problem with Evolution.

The TOE is willingly ignorant that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood and that the Earth which is now, is NOT where Humans had our origin. That's the difference between God's Truth and the False Theory of Evolution. All of scientist's false assumptions can be traced to their willing ignorance of God's Truth.

God set a trap with the Flood and He has caught all knowing scientists who falsely assume that we evolved from Apes. For more than 50 years this country has forced the teaching of this False Theory upon our children in Public Schools. Scientists MUST be willingly ignorant of the Truth because they have taught their false theory for too long now. Otherwise, their ignorance would be exposed to the whole world, and those who currently preach Evolutionism would have to admit that they have made a grave mistake.

So keep up the False Teaching, and stay online proclaiming a falsehood, because it's too late to admit that your Faith in Science is terribly misplaced. You are caught in God's Snare, for you have rejected God's Truth in favor of man's false Theory of Evolution. I'm sorry for your lack of Faith. Eternal life is a terrible thing to waste.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, ALL of your evidence tries to prove that we evolved from a common ancestor with Apes. God tells us that this is EXACTLY what the argument will be in the latter days between the Scoffers and Christians. Forget your prejudice for just a moment and actually read what Peter wrote 2,000 years ago:

ll Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days Scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

The Scoffers claim that everything is the same since the beginning of the world, which is exactly what your argument is.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:6 Whereby the world (Grk-Kosmos) that then was, being overflowed with water, perished. (Grk-destroyed, totally)

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Can you see the difference between the world that then was and the world which is now? This is the problem with Evolution.

The TOE is willingly ignorant that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood and that the Earth which is now, is NOT where Humans had our origin. That's the difference between God's Truth and the False Theory of Evolution. All of scientist's false assumptions can be traced to their willing ignorance of God's Truth.

God set a trap with the Flood and He has caught all knowing scientists who falsely assume that we evolved from Apes. For more than 50 years this country has forced the teaching of this False Theory upon our children in Public Schools. Scientists MUST be willingly ignorant of the Truth because they have taught their false theory for too long now. Otherwise, their ignorance would be exposed to the whole world, and those who currently preach Evolutionism would have to admit that they have made a grave mistake.

So keep up the False Teaching, and stay online proclaiming a falsehood, because it's too late to admit that your Faith in Science is terribly misplaced. You are caught in God's Snare, for you have rejected God's Truth in favor of man's false Theory of Evolution. I'm sorry for your lack of Faith. Eternal life is a terrible thing to waste.

In Love,
Aman
So your answer is "No".

I see.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by BarryDesborough

So your answer is "No".

I see.

Dear Barry, I answered your question but you seem to want a yes or no answer. The answer is NO, I do not believe scientists, who can post only cut and paste information about genetics, which does NOT show that we evolved from Apes. It's interesting ONLY to other scientists who have also rejected God's Truth.

IF I wanted to see a bunch of genetic information, all I would have to do is go to any of your posts which contain the boring details which do NOT agree with God's Truth. You may be able to fool some, but NOT those who actually believe God's Holy Word, which destroys your incomplete view.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by BarryDesborough

Dear Barry, I answered your question but you seem to want a yes or no answer. The answer is NO, I do not believe scientists, who can post only cut and paste information about genetics, which does NOT show that we evolved from Apes. It's interesting ONLY to other scientists who have also rejected God's Truth.

IF I wanted to see a bunch of genetic information, all I would have to do is go to any of your posts which contain the boring details which do NOT agree with God's Truth. You may be able to fool some, but NOT those who actually believe God's Holy Word, which destroys your incomplete view.

In Love,
Aman
Have a look at the title of this debate thread.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Have a look at the title of this debate thread.

Dear Barry, Sure, it's The Truth about ERVs. I have posted God's Truth refuting your misunderstanding of ERVs and YOU have been unable to explain your position. In the meantime, we are well into the thread and YOU have not posted a single Truth about ERVs. When do you plan to start? Soon, the debate will be over and you will be left out in the cold.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, Sure, it's The Truth about ERVs. I have posted God's Truth refuting your misunderstanding of ERVs and YOU have been unable to explain your position. In the meantime, we are well into the thread and YOU have not posted a single Truth about ERVs. When do you plan to start? Soon, the debate will be over and you will be left out in the cold.

In Love,
Aman
You have posted nothing about ERVs, just crazy fantasies that would put L. Ron Hubbard to shame.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You have posted nothing about ERVs, just crazy fantasies that would put L. Ron Hubbard to shame.

Dear Barry, There is NO need to post anything about the ERVs of a common ancestor who was made long AFTER Adam was made. I am amazed that God KNEW what your argument would be thousands of years ago, and told us all about your "willing ignorance" in ll Peter 3:3-7.

Remember that you cannot be "willingly ignorant" until someone tells you God's Truth and then you reject it. Since you do NOT have any information of when Adam was made, and cannot refute God's Holy Word which tells us that man was made FIRST, Billions of years BEFORE ANY other common ancestor, you have lost the debate. God 1 and Barry 0.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, There is NO need to post anything about the ERVs of a common ancestor who was made long AFTER Adam was made. I am amazed that God KNEW what your argument would be thousands of years ago, and told us all about your "willing ignorance" in ll Peter 3:3-7.

Remember that you cannot be "willingly ignorant" until someone tells you God's Truth and then you reject it. Since you do NOT have any information of when Adam was made, and cannot refute God's Holy Word which tells us that man was made FIRST, Billions of years BEFORE ANY other common ancestor, you have lost the debate. God 1 and Barry 0.

In Love,
Aman
Peter, Aman. Written by a man, selected by a committee of men and interpreted by Aman. Not God.

Peter said:
3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
There is no mention of endogenous retroviruses in Peter's passage. He would not have known about RNA, DNA, reverse transcriptase and integrase. He would not have known that we have "watermarks", certifying the validity of evolution, embedded in our DNA. You, however, are without such an excuse.

ETA: Plus, I have never said Jesus is late for his second coming. This proves that there is very little connection, if any, between what's going on inside that skull of yours and the scriptural references you make.

Last edited:
Upvote 0