loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Opinion | The Trump White House just inflicted a serious wound on itself
According to Rep. John Conyers (Mich.), the senior Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, that’s potentially a problem: “The White House is simply not permitted to pressure the FBI to make public statements about a pending investigation of the president and his advisers.” Or, as as NBC News’s First Read crew notes, it’s questionable that the White House is now “asking the FBI to publicly knock down a story.”

To be clear, this was a request from a top Trump adviser that the FBI publicly knock down a story about an ongoing investigation into conduct by Trump’s campaign. And after the FBI refused this request, Trump blasted the FBI on Twitter.
On the plus side? This means President Trump can't claim to have had no knowledge of what his chief of staff Reince Priebus was doing. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Opinion | The Trump White House just inflicted a serious wound on itself

On the plus side? This means President Trump can't claim to have had no knowledge of what his chief of staff Reince Priebus was doing. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:
There's a missing piece to the article.

The accusations are based on fake news and that is why the Admin is wanting the stories to stop.

Harry Reid started a rumor and then demanded an investigation based on his generated rumor.

Bottom line all anyone has is:

It's the Russians!

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's a missing piece to the article.

The accusations are based on fake news and that is why the Admin is wanting the stories to stop.

Harry Reid started a rumor and then demanded an investigation based on his generated rumor.

Bottom line all anyone has is:

It's the Russians!
And the link to support that? I'd be interested in seeing it.
tulc(is a big fan of links) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's the point. The accusations are fake.
You do realize the OP isn't actually about whether the the story in question is true or false, right? The story is about the White House trying to use the FBI to comment on an ongoing investigation.
To be clear, this was a request from a top Trump adviser that the FBI publicly knock down a story about an ongoing investigation into conduct by Trump’s campaign. And after the FBI refused this request, Trump blasted the FBI on Twitter.
:wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up the point of the article) :)

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Every time you post about something being "gossip"? I'm reminded of a movie quote:
tulc(loved that movie) :D

So far I've commented on the gossip aspect of your posts twice (that I can recall). And since it's the spreading of derogatory and generally false information with the sole intent of making another individual look bad, I don't think gossip is the wrong word to use.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So far I've commented on the gossip aspect of your posts twice (that I can recall). And since it's the spreading of derogatory and generally false information with the sole intent of making another individual look bad, I don't think gossip is the wrong word to use.
Of course you don't think it's the wrong word. That's why you use it. But I'd like to point out that simply because you dismiss something as "gossip" that doesn't actually make it gossip. Dismissing something isn't isn't same as refuting something. :)
tulc(thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do realize the OP isn't actually about whether the the story in question is true or false, right? The story is about the White House trying to use the FBI to comment on an ongoing investigation.

:wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up the point of the article) :)
You mean like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi demanding the FBI sift through 96,000 Weiner emails in a 72 hour period and tell them what they wanted to hear.

Here to tell you, the pot and kettle thing be callin,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi demanding the FBI sift through 96,000 Weiner emails in a 72 hour period and tell them what they wanted to hear.

Here to tell you, the pot and kettle thing be callin,
If I could just direct your attention to right there under my name, you can see just how much I truly LOVE these sorts of posts. :D
tulc(they're almost as good as a fresh cup of coffee!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I could just direct your attention to right there under my name, you can see just how much I truly LOVE these sorts of posts. :D
tulc(they're almost as good as a fresh cup of coffee!) :oldthumbsup:
I guess my post can be taken as such. However you have yet to show me what the difference is between what I presented vs your OP.

Frankly there is no difference.

So to use a quote "what difference does it make?"

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess my post can be taken as such. However you have yet to show me what the difference is between what I presented vs your OP.

Frankly there is no difference.

So to use a quote "what difference does it make?"
I'd be interested in seeing how they're the same, if you don't mind walking us through it that would be very nice. I'm also unsure was there was some sort of investigation of the first one? :wave:
tulc(is curious to see how the one makes the other ok) :)

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd be interested in seeing how they're the same, if you don't mind walking us through it that would be very nice. I'm also unsure was there was some sort of investigation of the first one? :wave:
tulc(is curious to see how the one makes the other ok) :)
Sure. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi demanded Comey release the Weiner files so Hillary could be cleared prior to election day. Trump admin is demanding Comey come clean and release any data which shows collusion with the Russians. Same thing different party.

That's more of the picture your opinion piece does not present.

The left is clamoring:

IMG_3456.JPG

All the Trump admin is saying:

Image-1.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums