Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shawn actually says very little about the Trinity in this episode, so your title may confuse some people. From what he does say, it appears that the preceding program might have been primarily about Shawn's views, and he promises that the next program will be an analysis of Bible verses commonly used to support Trinitarian doctrine.

Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
heart of the matter: The Trinity
why are you listening to a former mormon who hangs onto most of their teachings ?

he is a false teacher, a modalist and believes all churches are wrong, disregards the authority God has placed on the church with Apostle, prophets, teachers. pastors for the building up of the body to do the work of ministry. He opposes the biblical teaching by Paul to have elders who rule over you who are worthy of double honor by the church. He is a piece of work with NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

There are no Lone Rangers in the church. That is forsaking the assembly together as per Hebrews 10:25

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you speak of my friend being a piece of work with NO Accounatability.

I would disagree. He believes fully well that He is accountable for his faith that he shows towards God worshipping inspirit in the truth.

Let me explain to you. No preacher, or person who has the bible and you have experienced to be a bad experience, apologizes. Though no preacher, or person should make you feel inferior or less than in your life on the possiblitiy of differences in doctrine we learn as man, be case we have all made mistakes compared to the Lord Jesus Christ.

We as believers should know that when we place our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, people start looking for the light of the world rather than the darkness of the world that seems to be somestimes.

Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When you speak of my friend being a piece of work with NO Accounatability.

I would disagree. He believes fully well that He is accountable for his faith that he shows towards God worshipping inspirit in the truth.

Let me explain to you. No preacher, or person who has the bible and you have experienced to be a bad experience, apologizes. Though no preacher, or person should make you feel inferior or less than in your life on the possiblitiy of differences in doctrine we learn as man, be case we have all made mistakes compared to the Lord Jesus Christ.

We as believers should know that when we place our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, people start looking for the light of the world rather than the darkness of the world that seems to be somestimes.
Friend or not that is a list of unbiblical views he holds and I'm sure there are more. But I found enough to warn you to look for a different mentor one who believes in the Trinity which he rejects. That makes him worshiping a false god just like the mormon cult he left. The man is also a universalist and a hyper-preterist and the heresies just keep piling up on each other. What a mess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Friend or not that is a list of unbiblical views he holds and I'm sure there are more. But I found enough to warn you to look for a different mentor one who believes in the Trinity which he rejects. That makes him worshiping a false god just like the mormon cult he left. The man is also a universalist and a hyper-preterist and the heresies just keep piling up on each other. What a mess.

Thanks for your kind words, though I disagree with you about my friend.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, who is he, Ravi Zaxharias, Jesus is YHWH?

I use to be open to the trinity, until openingly speaking a group of people about my disagreements with the trinty and how it should not be mandated for people to have to say Jesus Christ is nothing more than our Lord, unless they find Yeshua in the scriptures themselves and have that, ah-ha moment of finally figuring out who created through the Word which made all living things heavenly, and earthly, all animals and all fruit to have on earth while spending times with those who you love. Because love is what most and it comes the spirit of having belief and it is manifested in your life especially when you build up your faith more in the Lord Jesus Christ trusting in God our Father and them both together helping and we in returning praying, and try to help along the way by walking by the spirit.

Got kicked out of that group for believing Jesus Christ came back, conquered over hell and that there was no hell fire. Haha. They labeled me as a heritic.

All praise be to the Lord God Almighty for keeping us all safe.

Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, who is he, Ravi Zaxharias, Jesus is YHWH?

I use to be open to the trinity, until openingly speaking a group of people about my disagreements with the trinty and how it should not be mandated for people to have to say Jesus Christ is nothing more than our Lord, unless they find Yeshua in the scriptures themselves and have that, ah-ha moment of finally figuring out who created through the Word which made all living things heavenly, and earthly, all animals and all fruit to have on earth while spending times with those who you love. Because love is what most and it comes the spirit of having belief and it is manifested in your life especially when you build up your faith more in the Lord Jesus Christ trusting in God our Father and them both together helping and we in returning praying, and try to help along the way by walking by the spirit.

Got kicked out of that group for believing Jesus Christ came back, conquered over hell and that there was no hell fire. Haha. They labeled me as a heritic.

All praise be to the Lord God Almighty for keeping us all safe.
Obituary: Ravi Zacharias

• Useful
Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
who is he, Ravi Zaxharias

Ravi is the one who preached this sermon in 2004 at the LDS Salt Lake Tabernacle. From the notes,

Website: http://www.rzim.org This is the historic first address of Ravi Zacharias at the Mormon Tabernacle on Temple Square on November 14th, 2004. Not since D.L Moody spoke in the Mormon Tabernacle in 1899, 105 years earlier, had their been a distinctively Protestant/Evangelical service in the Tabernacle. Michael Card brings the music and Standing Together President and event organizor, Pastor Gregory Johnson serves as the Master of Ceremonies for the evening. Dr. Richard Mouw, President of Fuller Seminary at the time and Dr. Robert Millet of BYU, bring respective evangelical and Latter-day Saint greetings and brief remarks of the evening's significance.

The claim about D L Moody seems to be historically inaccurate, although he apparently did preach to Mormon audiences in Salt Lake City.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ravi is the one who preached this sermon in 2004 at the LDS Salt Lake Tabernacle. From the notes,

The claim about D L Moody seems to be historically inaccurate, although he apparently did preach to Mormon audiences in Salt Lake City.

Thank you for posting this message. What a powerful sermon about Jesus. What is truth ?

They gave him a standing ovation at the end. What a man God has used in our generation to speak the truth. He will be surely missed. What a blessing to hear him on this occasion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
why are you listening to a former mormon who hangs onto most of their teachings ?

he is a false teacher, a modalist and believes all churches are wrong, disregards the authority God has placed on the church with Apostle, prophets, teachers. pastors for the building up of the body to do the work of ministry. He opposes the biblical teaching by Paul to have elders who rule over you who are worthy of double honor by the church. He is a piece of work with NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

There are no Lone Rangers in the church. That is forsaking the assembly together as per Hebrews 10:25
Why are you trying to discredit the message by discrediting the messenger? Can't you address the message itself?

Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why are you trying to discredit the message by discrediting the messenger? Can't you address the message itself?
He denies the true God who is Triune as a modalist, oneness, sabellianist, monarchian etc..............

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is a 1 hour long video, which I'm not going to devote my time to since I have no idea if it's worthwhile. Could you just summarize the video for me?
Do you believe in the Trinity ?

he is a modalist/oneness which is heresy, a false god.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Do you believe in the Trinity ?

I believe the Johanneum comma should not be in our Bibles because none of the original Greek manuscripts included it, and that its very existence reveals an agenda to promote a preferred doctrine.

On the other hand, if you're asking me to explain the relationships between the father, the son and the holy ghost, or who they are as individuals, then I won't pretend to have all the answers like so many of our Christian brethren do.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
So, I'm curious, on what do you base your position that modalism is a heresy? I'm asking because I'm willing to bet that whatever you believe regarding the relationships of the three, is also easily refuted by facts and perhaps even the same Bible you use to support your beliefs, so what makes one interpretation more biblically sound than another, and on what basis is an interpretation rightfully labelled a heresy?

I mean, aren't we all just trying to "figure it out"? And isn't it beneficial for us to discuss and thoughtfully consider all interpretations, lest our own conceits blind us to the possibility that we might be wrong about something? Of course if you've already made the determination that modalism is indeed a heresy, as you claim, I would love to hear your reasoning on it.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He denies the true God who is Triune as a modalist, oneness, sabellianist, monarchian etc..............
How is considering modalism the denial of the true God? Isn't it just another attempt to explain a relationship that's been left ambiguous to us by scripture? Or is he literally denying that Jesus is the Christ or that the father is God of all?

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is a 1 hour long video, which I'm not going to devote my time to since I have no idea if it's worthwhile. Could you just summarize the video for me?

Mostly talking about people who might be extreme in their views, in their views could be governable over what is set up for them to try and defend; or have their belief.

As something having to believe in the trinity that people are saved by the belief in the Lord Jesus Christ is a salvation issue, especially when it came to having listen to the demands of others.

People by popular opinion believe God is going to send most people straight to hell, if they not believe in the trinity.

These are a few statements from the show.

• Informative
Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0