Pre-Trib Only The Tribs... Did Christ teach it?

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

The above scripture tells us exactly when he comes as a thief , but to whom ?.......It can't be you or I because we are looking at it (reading it) right now and therefore have advanced knowledge. Is it pre mid or post I don't know and I don't care , I'll simply leave it to those who do care...:)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,918.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

The above scripture tells us exactly when he comes as a thief , but to whom ?.......It can't be you or I because we are looking at it (reading it) right now and therefore have advanced knowledge. Is it pre mid or post I don't know and I don't care , I'll simply leave it to those who do care...:)

Hi Brian... That is called pan- trib. meaning it will all pan out in the end.^_^ :hug:

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,647.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ taught his followers to be ready for the time he comes again...

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh - Matthew 24:44
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. - Luke 12:40

Like the parable of the wise virgins we pre-tribs keep are garments clean and white, anticipating the coming of our Lord as imminent, as something that could happen at any time. This is a matter of obedience on our part.

I can imagine the early Christians as thinking the same thing and they were asking the apostles, "All right... We have waited all these years... So what happened?" In which they answer...

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. - 1 Thesanonians 5

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? - 2 Peter 3:8-12

And of that day...

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. - Mark 13:32

So since no man, no angels, not even Christ himself knows of that day, the council here is to anticipate that day as happening at any time or at any hour.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,647.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. - Revelation 16:15
I think the mid- and post- trib doctrines are dangerous because they help foster the lukewarm and complacency that is so prevalent today. If Christ's coming is not imminent... Eat, drink, and be merry! In which Christ himself warns...

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. - Luke 21:34

If this was post or mid trib I do not see the danger of the, "hearts overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life,"

Upvote 0