The tombs found on top of Ararat... I have some interesting documents...

Charles Spurgeon

Defender of the faith from heretical teachers
Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone,

If you guys wandered into GT within the past week or so (with my newer thread talking about Noah), along with the Archaeology forum... there was an older thread that talked about a Bill Shea that discovered some interesting things in the country of Armenia... along with those findings and cool findings found by a Dutch and Chinese team on Mt Ararat...

Anyway, Dr. Bill Shea sent me some things in the mail... if the letters and things they discovered inside of those antechambers on Mt. Ararat are true, then I want to say in all bold letters:

NOAH'S TOMB MAY HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!!

It's a near miracle. If this is all true, they found 7 tomb areas... the theory is that Noah brought over the remains of the Antediluvian individuals that were righteous before God... they not only found Noah's Tomb, but may have found Adam and Eve's tomb as well.... the 7th tomb, literally has the ancient word for "tomb" and it has Adam and Eve's name on it.

Along with that, was another tomb found that had multiple individuals named on it from Genesis 5... there was even a tomb that said Enoch's Wife, but went on to say Enoch was translated to God... thus Eoch isn't buried there.

Besides Noah and his Wife, his three main sons and their wives have separate tombs as well.

Anyway, as time permits, I'll scan in all of Dr. Shea's stuff... he gave me permission to share it with whomever I wish...

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hi cs,

Well, my first question is how will the evolutionists explain away that there really was a man named Adam and a woman named Eve? Or is it possible that their tomb would only hold a nebulous representative of the ape-man and Noah, being ignorant as he was in the 'truth' wrote Adam and Eve's name over that tomb in his ignorance?

However, I'm sure we're still a long way from any definitive 'proof' of such things and in either case it has no bearing on my faith. All it would do for me is to confirm what has already been confirmed.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AFAIK there is no good biblical reason for thinking that Adam and Eve were ever entombed on MT. Ararat. How and why did their bodies get there? Do you have any biblical account that even hints that their remains were in Noah's possession? Since Noah and family did not die in the immediate aftermath of their disembarking from the Ark (Noah lived for 300 more years and was a farmer not an occupation that was typical of those dwelling on mountainsides at that time), why would we think that they remained in the area of Ararat as the flood waters continued to recede and much more hospitable living conditions could be found elsewhere? We know that Noah's sons all went on to found new lines that prospered far away from Ararat, why would all their tombs be in one place?

Upvote 0

Charles Spurgeon

Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
AFAIK there is no good biblical reason for thinking that Adam and Eve were ever entombed on MT. Ararat. How and why did their bodies get there? Do you have any biblical account that even hints that their remains were in Noah's possession? Since Noah and family did not die in the immediate aftermath of their disembarking from the Ark (Noah lived for 300 more years and was a farmer not an occupation that was typical of those dwelling on mountainsides at that time), why would we think that they remained in the area of Ararat as the flood waters continued to recede and much more hospitable living conditions could be found elsewhere? We know that Noah's sons all went on to found new lines that prospered far away from Ararat, why would all their tombs be in one place?

Due to the incredible nature of the flood, perhaps they were brought back to the area where the Ark landed and were buried there.... as for bringing the antediluvian individuals with them... there's nothing in the Bible for it... but remember, I think Adam died some 600-700 years before the flood happened... Noah probably knew where him and Eve were originally entombed...

All I know is... with the documents I have, I have absolutely no shadow of a doubt that they found something related to Noah... Dr. Shea sent me notes that included pictures of the various antechambers... then he also sent the same copy of that picture but in a duplicated sketch by someone's hand that also shows all of the carvings on the walls of the antechambers.... I believe he called the script "proto-Aratic" or something like that... think something along the lines of Egyptian hieroglyphics...

Anyway, these have all been decoded... and It not only has the words for "Tomb" in this ancient script... but includes a tomb for Shem and his Wife, Ham and his Wife, Japheth and his wife, Noah and his wife, the tombs of the Genesis 5 antediluvian individuals, and the seventh tomb which claims to have Adam and Eve.

Dr. Shea posits the idea that being buried up on Mt. Ararat would have been a safe place after going through the flood... we know God promised not to flood again, thus again, who knows... but maybe because the horror was so great they still decided to be buried up there... or perhaps their ancestors brought them back up there. Once I have time, I'll get these things scanned in, and posted.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AFAIK there is no good biblical reason for thinking that Adam and Eve were ever entombed on MT. Ararat. How and why did their bodies get there?

There may be a parallel in the remains of Joseph which were taken out of Egypt as per his request and buried in the promised land.

A lot of people care a lot about where their remains end up.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There may be a parallel in the remains of Joseph which were taken out of Egypt as per his request and buried in the promised land.

A lot of people care a lot about where their remains end up.

There is biblical evidence of Joseph's remains whereabouts but not Adam's or Eve's.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is biblical evidence of Joseph's remains whereabouts but not Adam's or Eve's.

True. I'm just saying there is an example in the bible of someone wishing their remains taken to another place other than where they died.

Upvote 0

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
hi cs,

Well, my first question is how will the evolutionists explain away that there really was a man named Adam and a woman named Eve? Or is it possible that their tomb would only hold a nebulous representative of the ape-man and Noah, being ignorant as he was in the 'truth' wrote Adam and Eve's name over that tomb in his ignorance?

However, I'm sure we're still a long way from any definitive 'proof' of such things and in either case it has no bearing on my faith. All it would do for me is to confirm what has already been confirmed.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

I suspect that the evolutionist's Adam and Eve would be amoebas. All life supposedly came from the very simplest organisms.

Upvote 0

Charles Spurgeon

Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Here's the first five pages posted from the packet given to me:

Attachments

• Page 1.jpg
    Page 1.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Page 2.jpg
    Page 2.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Page 3.jpg
    Page 3.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Page 4.jpg
    Page 4.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Page 5.jpg
    Page 5.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True. I'm just saying there is an example in the bible of someone wishing their remains taken to another place other than where they died.

That doesn't address the fact that there is no biblical evidence to support anything about Adam's or Eve's remains being buried on Ararat. Further, since there is biblical evidence in the case of Joseph, I would expect that anything as important as the re interment of Adam and Eve after the flood would be recorded in the Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Charles Spurgeon

Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Noah’s Ark Search

There might be some fishiness about the stuff I received from Dr. Shea... I don't doubt Dr. Shea's credibility, at least I don't think, but there is some suspicious dealings with that team that's supposedly on Mt. Ararat... look at that link above and find the stuff posted...

Upvote 0

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't address the fact that there is no biblical evidence to support anything about Adam's or Eve's remains being buried on Ararat. Further, since there is biblical evidence in the case of Joseph, I would expect that anything as important as the re interment of Adam and Eve after the flood would be recorded in the Bible.

The Scriptures don't address the issue of their death and burial at all as far as I know. The Holy Bible adresses the issues that mankind needs for its salvation and isn't meant to be a general history book.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Scriptures don't address the issue of their death and burial at all as far as I know. The Holy Bible adresses the issues that mankind needs for its salvation and isn't meant to be a general history book.

I agree with you, but the OP has put forth some ideas that seem to me to be unsubstantiated by biblical evidence. Since this is a fundamentalist forum I must insist that any theories be biblically sound.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone,

If you guys wandered into GT within the past week or so (with my newer thread talking about Noah), along with the Archaeology forum... there was an older thread that talked about a Bill Shea that discovered some interesting things in the country of Armenia... along with those findings and cool findings found by a Dutch and Chinese team on Mt Ararat...

Anyway, Dr. Bill Shea sent me some things in the mail... if the letters and things they discovered inside of those antechambers on Mt. Ararat are true, then I want to say in all bold letters:

NOAH'S TOMB MAY HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!!

It's a near miracle. If this is all true, they found 7 tomb areas... the theory is that Noah brought over the remains of the Antediluvian individuals that were righteous before God... they not only found Noah's Tomb, but may have found Adam and Eve's tomb as well.... the 7th tomb, literally has the ancient word for "tomb" and it has Adam and Eve's name on it.

Along with that, was another tomb found that had multiple individuals named on it from Genesis 5... there was even a tomb that said Enoch's Wife, but went on to say Enoch was translated to God... thus Eoch isn't buried there.

Besides Noah and his Wife, his three main sons and their wives have separate tombs as well.

Anyway, as time permits, I'll scan in all of Dr. Shea's stuff... he gave me permission to share it with whomever I wish...

Interesting, I have always found this type of stuff interesting. It would be so cool if Noah's ark were ever found (it would probably have to be frozen or in exceptionally great preservation climate), but as many people that want it to be found for whatever reason, I might also have doubts, that it's a fabrication, or Photoshop project etc. Nothing wrong with getting excited about these things, let's just be careful not to get overly excited or put too much emphasis or confidence especially in (newer/controversial) archaeological finds/evidences. Oh, and thanks for sharing! :)

Upvote 0

cajunhillbilly

Jul 4, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟16,522.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
ooooooh! Here's a wild thought that just came to me.

Suppose they unearth these tombs of Adam and Eve and carry them to Jerusalem where God will give them life and they will become the two witnesses.

OOOOOOOOH!!!!!

You have a wild imagination. Ever thought of writing fiction? :thumbsup:

Upvote 0