Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Caught in the simplest terms imaginable, having received Jesus and determined to remain focused on the prize of His life and fellowship in the Spirit, my goodness, there is a world of triumph for everything we set out to do!

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14)​

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Caught in the simplest terms imaginable, having received Jesus and determined to remain focused on the prize of His life and fellowship in the Spirit, my goodness, there is a world of triumph for everything we set out to do!

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14)​

Thank you Lord Jesus! And thanks brother for your encouragement :amen:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'I get so thrilled with Jesus,every moment,every day. I get so thrilled with Jesus,He's the Life,the Truth ,the Way. I get so thrilled with Jesus,He satisfies my longing heart. I get so thrilled with Jesus,every day's a brand new start'

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is there anything that the sons of God will bring before him, even bearing His provisions, life and Spirit that cannot succeed? He has basically granted us everything pertaining to life and godliness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'All that thrills my soul is Jesus!;He's the King of Life to me and the Fairest of ten thousand in my blessed LORD,I see'
I guess it's pretty well-rounded and expansive, isn't it? Possibly, I over-simplified titling the thread as I did.

Stepping back when surveying one's exposed estate with Jesus, such as seated 'in heavenly places' or, to the sensitive aspect of maintaining our own steadfastness and making every effort for a sure calling and election how He assists in this, or, our very participation in the power of God with the excellence of the Gospel. And on and on, I am convinced being armed with the Gospel and life with Christ is what brings overcoming victory for everything the world can throw at you.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I come with joy, a child of God,
forgiven, loved and free,
the life of Jesus to recall,
in love laid down for me.

A cloud of loving witnesses
surrounds us while we sing
as all the saints, forgiven, loved,
immortal praises bring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Wonderful Love! Wonderful Love! Coming to me from heaven above! Filling me! Thrilling me through and through! Making me ready Thy device to do! Oh,it is wonderful Love! Oh it is wonderful Love'

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

(Romans 11:33)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
O the thrill of waking in the morning to fellowship with God and to join in fellowship with family and friends,if only by internet or telephone. Jesus is the 'Thriller' of our souls!

Upvote 0