Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know it sounds silly but many times I think I want nothing to do with this world but then I'm overwhelmed by the beauty of it all.

What is this all about? Is it because God saw it as good also?

Many times if I think about my heavenly mansion...I think about the things of this world that I find good and beautiful...and they are a part of heaven but God penetrates all of it...

do others see this at times?

My heavenly mansion has waterfalls and lights and baby animals and nature and horses and all that delights me..

but in all that delights me God is the euphoric everything in everything I find pleasing...

am I wrong in thinking this?

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My loved ones and those who I love and those who I never met but would have loved are also a part of all of this. Those also that I met but never knew...I see also that I love them...they are all there with all of Gods creations. I love all that God has seen as good...

Does this not give us encouragement? That even though we do not see in this life...that God sees :) That God knows? :)

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't ever claim to see my dwelling, nor do I spend really any time thinking about it. I figure I'll be there soon enough and see it for myself firsthand.

That said, the only thing I would like is a woodworking workshop, and a skill level worthy of it. If I get up there and God tells my my job would be as a crafter for all eternity, then I'll be one happy guy.

Reactions: TamaraLynne
Upvote 0