Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 17:12 "The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

We have not yet seen these 10 kings ruling their nations now, but when antichrist rules, the present Mighty Kings such as Putin and Trump must be replaced first, probably by force, to give the way for the 10 kings.

13 These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.…
The Beast might orchestrate revolutions in nations to raise his candidates who will in turn submit the power of their nations to the Beast.

Last edited:

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rev 17:12 "The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

We have not yet seen these 10 kings ruling their nations now, but when antichrist rules, the present Mighty Kings such as Putin and Trump must be replaced first, probably by force, to give the way for the 10 kings.

Even if it happened in the near future and those two were in power I highly doubt force would be needed. I think most of the world will bow down to the NWO/beasts of Rev. I also see no reason why current leaders couldn't be promoted to Kings in the beast system:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet (AT THE WRITING OF THIS); but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

All this is saying is at the time of John's writing, these ten kings are not yet kings. Nothing about future leaders or Presidents being re-purposed by the beast. Not that I think that would happen but just pointing out a flaw in your logic.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

13 These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.…
The Beast might orchestrate revolutions in nations to raise his candidates who will in turn submit the power of their nations to the Beast.
Where in Revelation are the ten kings having their crowns?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Where in Revelation are the ten kings having their crowns?

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And they rule with the beast for one hour. So how long is the one hour in Revelation 13?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They will be replaced with one king only.
There are three presidents in the EU structure of govenment. The little horn removes three leaders by their roots - meaning he will replace those three presidents and their offices with one - himself. These thee offices (the roots) will no longer exist.

Putin and Trump are not the ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: mhoward48
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And they rule with the beast for one hour. So how long is the one hour in Revelation 13?

3.5 years until the AOD
3.5 years after the AOD

Dan 12:11"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are three presidents in the EU structure of govenment. The little horn removes three by their roots - meaning he will replace those three presidents and their offices with one - himself.
The little horn is explained here :
The Little Horn of Daniel

Reactions: mhoward48
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
You got everything perfect so far.

Between the beast as the eighth king and the king ruling at the time of John - how many kings are there? And when he comes, he must continue a short space.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

No, that's incorrect.

The 10 kings had already arrived. The beast referred to the Holy Roman Empire which disintegrated into 10 powerful European kingdoms that proceeded to colonize nearly the whole world from the 15th to 20th century, eg the British Empire, Spain, Portugal, Holland, etc.

Later, the 10 horns gave rise to the little horn of DANIEL.7:8 & 24 & 8:23 = after WW1 & WW2, USA became the last superpower of the world until the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ to earth who will destroy this little horn and all unbelievers on earth.

• Agree
Reactions: klutedavid
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You got everything perfect so far.

Between the beast as the eighth king and the king ruling at the time of John - how many kings are there? And when he comes, he must continue a short space.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Two kings left...but the 8th is of the 7th so perhaps 1.5 kings is better lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, that's incorrect.

The 10 kings had already arrived. The beast referred to the Holy Roman Empire which disintegrated into 10 powerful European kingdoms that proceeded to colonize nearly the whole world from the 15th to 20th century, eg the British Empire, Spain, Portugal, Holland, etc.

Later, the 10 horns gave rise to the little horn of DANIEL.7:8 & 24 & 8:23 = after WW1 & WW2, USA became the last superpower of the world until the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ to earth who will destroy this little horn and all unbelievers on earth.

The USA is not the only superpower.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
3.5 years until the AOD
3.5 years after the AOD

Dan 12:11"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days
There are not 3.5 years of the person being the beast before the AOD. The ten kings do not rule with the person as the beast until he becomes the beast.

That is not to say that the ten kings are not in power with the person before he becomes the beast.

ten kings - then the little horn.
little horn becomes the prince who shall come
who becomes the Antichrist 7 years left
who becomes the revealed man of sin
who becomes the beast 42 months left, the ten kings rule with the beast

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Two kings left...but the 8th is of the 7th so perhaps 1.5 kings is better lol
King 7. King 7 is the person as the little horn.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
King 7. King 7 is the person as the little horn.

Yes but it says the 8th is of the seven which I believe is to mean the 7th not all previous 7 so how do you answer that?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes but it says the 8th is of the seven which I believe is to mean the 7th not all previous 7 so how do you answer that?
I agree. King 7 will be killed, brought back to life as King 8 - the beast.

Upvote 0