Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In recent years, social/political pundit Milo Yiannopoulos has been an insufferable pain in the backside for the politically correct. His traditionalist views, coupled with his blatantly homosexual lifestyle, have intensified the Left’s pain. It is excruciating for the politically correct to deal with anyone who cannot easily be typecast, because, lacking legitimate argument, typecasting is the only weapon they possess. If they can’t vilify you by putting an identity sticker on you, they’ve got nothing—and there’s simply no sticker for homosexuals with a love for Western Civilization, politically conservative values, and the Church.

And now Mr. Yiannopoulos has further aggravated their discomfort by having the audacity to “come out as straight.” And they have wasted no time in condemning him in every way possible and insisting that this conversion is but a show. To add to their pain, he did it by consecrating his life to St. Joseph! He told LifeSite News that “Secular attempts at recovery from sin are either temporary or completely ineffective. Salvation can only be achieved through devotion to Christ and the works of the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. St. Joseph is the spiritual father figure of the Holy Family. In this time of gender madness, devoting myself to the male protector of the infant Jesus is an act of faith in God’s Holy Patriarch, and a rejection of the Terror of transsexuals.”

Continued below.
The Temptations of Milo Yiannopoulos

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

ironbjorn

Wanderer
Oct 13, 2020
Purgatory
✟22,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I read that he still lives with his "husband". To me it seems like he's screaming to be back in the spotlight after he lost so much in 2016/2017. The guy is nutty. No telling what's real and what's not with him. He's full of antics.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I read that he still lives with his "husband". To me it seems like he's screaming to be back in the spotlight after he lost so much in 2016/2017. The guy is nutty. No telling what's real and what's not with him. He's full of antics.

in this type of situation, especially if you are the sole breadwinner, do you recommend he just kick him out of his house?

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
in this type of situation, especially if you are the sole breadwinner, do you recommend he just kick him out of his house?

It is a difficult thing that I wouldn't recommend. The temptation is too near. A few drinks one night then bing, bang boom. Too risky.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,652,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is a difficult thing that I wouldn't recommend. The temptation is too near. A few drinks one night then bing, bang boom. Too risky.
Same with heterosexuals. We are called to avoid the appearance of evil. To not make our brethren stumble. To avoid supplying ammo to others outside the community.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0