✟827,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
LINK

The Supreme Court on Monday formally rejected two of Sidney Powell's lawsuits seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 US election, brushing away any lingering ideas that Donald Trump would be declared the true winner.

As Law and Crime first reported, the court didn't offer any comment while rejecting the two lawsuits. One lawsuit sought to overturn results in Arizona, the other in Wisconsin.

EvZqNzzXcAEpM7f

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
How do you continue losing an election that’s been over for nearly 4 months?

After you get tired of winning, your only alternative is an unending losing streak.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
After you get tired of winning, your only alternative is an unending losing streak.
The approach seems to be to continue losing until you circle around to the other side of victory.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LINK

The Supreme Court on Monday formally rejected two of Sidney Powell's lawsuits seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 US election, brushing away any lingering ideas that Donald Trump would be declared the true winner.

As Law and Crime first reported, the court didn't offer any comment while rejecting the two lawsuits. One lawsuit sought to overturn results in Arizona, the other in Wisconsin.

EvZqNzzXcAEpM7f
Don't you know that Donald John will be inaugurated on the real Inauguration Day, March 4th?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Don't you know that Donald John will be inaugurated on the real Inauguration Day, March 4th?
Any rumblings about what is next after then does not happen? I have seen adherents to the conspiracy that we dare not speak its name hedging much more than usual about the march thing.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Any rumblings about what is next after then does not happen? I have seen adherents to the conspiracy that we dare not speak its name hedging much more than usual about the march thing.
Maybe check Marjorie Q Greene’s schedule for March 4th.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Any rumblings about what is next after then does not happen?

Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Daughter of Trump coming in her kingdom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

In-Christ-Alone

Feb 28, 2021
Birmingham
✟9,780.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LINK

EvZqNzzXcAEpM7f

problem is, that Trump cannot stand the fact that he was BEATEN by sleepy old Joe! I said back in October last year, that the Dems would win the White House, the Upper and Lower Houses, and the popular vote, and they did just that! It would seem to some, that it is still somehow possible for DT to get back into the WH, and remove JB! These are wild dreams...^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
problem is, that Trump cannot stand the fact that he was BEATEN by sleepy old Joe! I said back in October last year, that the Dems would win the White House, the Upper and Lower Houses, and the popular vote, and they did just that! It would seem to some, that it is still somehow possible for DT to get back into the WH, and remove JB! These are wild dreams...^_^

What's funnier is that a lot of down-ballot Republicans outperformed expectations - it wasn't Republicans that voters rejected; it was him.

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟160,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A few days ago on another board I saw a poster mention that someone they knew was convinced that Trump would be reinstated on April 22. (I'm not sure why that particular date was picked, though, as this is secondhand information)

• Informative
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A few days ago on another board I saw a poster mention that someone they knew was convinced that Trump would be reinstated on April 22. (I'm not sure why that particular date was picked, though, as this is secondhand information)
4/22/2021 is single letter code for ..... something.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
LINK

EvZqNzzXcAEpM7f

It's reasons like this that half the population will forever consider Biden as illegitimate and a usurper and by extension, all Dems as, well, the least offensive word I can use here is 'dishonest'. That's just the optics of it. Let the evidence be permitted and seen, otherwise, you can all quit claiming he won fairly. You all should be wanting this too, to make it shown to all that everything was legit. But, shocker, transparency seems to be the last thing that is desired.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's reasons like this that half the population will forever consider Biden as illegitimate and a usurper and by extension, all Dems as, well, the least offensive word I can use here is 'dishonest'. That's just the optics of it. Let the evidence be permitted and seen, otherwise, you can all quit claiming he won fairly. You all should be wanting this too, to make it shown to all that everything was legit. But, shocker, transparency seems to be the last thing that is desired.

Since the case has been denied, there's nothing to prevent Sydney Powell from making public whatever evidence she provided the courts. Why not ask her what she had?

-- A2SG, go right to the source.....

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since the case has been denied, there's nothing to prevent Sydney Powell from making public whatever evidence she provided the courts. Why not ask her what she had?

-- A2SG, go right to the source.....
Even before the case was denied, she could show whatever evidence she has. What she has shown and presented to the courts has been laughably bad. Well, either laughable or just concerning for the condition of her mental state. There's stuff that she has filed that borders on sanctionable, and indeed at least on district is pursuing sanctions against her (or is it Linn they are going after? I forget which one).

The idea that the courts should just let these cases go through just because is ludicrous. That's not how courts work or what they are for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Bull hockey. Courts are not there to argue because of "optics". This election has been incredibly transparent. There have been multiple recounts, etc. There is zero evidence to suggest anything was illegitimate. If Powell et, al have some some sort of magical evidence that show there's reason to think otherwise then they are free to present it. Thus far everything they have presented and filed have been utter duds. And that's ignoring their complete incompetence in regards to basic legal procedure.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's reasons like this that half the population will forever consider Biden as illegitimate
I strongly doubt half the population is bad enough at logic to think that "Donald's team losing again in court" -> "The candidate who beat him is illegitimate".

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I strongly doubt half the population is bad enough at logic to think that "Donald's team losing again in court" -> "The candidate who beat him is illegitimate".

Half? no. But a very sizeable percentage have decided there was (significant) election fraud. No amount of evidence will convince them otherwise. That's also part of why the idea of "just let the case proceed so people can see the truth" is so ludicrous. The case could result in a video recording of Trump, Powell, et al discussing that Trump clearly lost the election legitimately and they need to come up with some stupid theory as to why the election was stolen and that there'd be no way they would win but they'd raise a lot of money; and people would still think the election was stolen.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0