Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
How about some facts, real ones, to support voting fraud?
Have you been watching the news lately? There are thousands of such facts that have been revealed already.

That's all I'm going to say about it here because I don't want to encourage any more attempts to change the subject.

Upvote 0

alan650

Oct 19, 2006
✟25,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you been watching the news lately? There are thousands of such facts that have been revealed already.

That's all I'm going to say about it here because I don't want to encourage any more attempts to change the subject.

Wrong! You are watching and believing baseless conspiracy theories and blatant lies made up by Trump and company. He's had over 50 cases thrown out in court about fraud because of LACK OF EVIDENCE! The Supreme Court, overwhelmingly conservative, didn't even hear the case from Texas too! When did it not matter if REAL SOLID EVIDENCE matters to the group of you peddling this fraud nonsense??

Imagine a murder trial where the they bring in the accused and the judge asks for the evidence that he did it and the prosecution was just like "Oh we have no actual evidence to bring to court today. We just know this guy did it!! He definitely committed the murder! No evidence though!" Are you kidding me? You know that this is ludicrous. Stop believing lies from a conman and deceitful propaganda from a party imploding on itself under the weight of their own corruption. If they had ACTUAL EVIDENCE in all those court cases then they wouldn't have been thrown out left and right.

Upvote 0

alan650

Oct 19, 2006
✟25,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah. You followed instructions and dutifully used the script provided for you. ;)

Just the fact you are ignoring the judgments of over 50 courts and the Supreme Court shows YOU are the one dutifully drinking the Kool-Aid script of the corrupt liars. Losing that many cases is the very definition of baseless. We are a nation of laws. I am sad over what the American right has become.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Just the fact you are ignoring the judgments of over 50 courts and the Supreme Court shows YOU are the one dutifully drinking the Kool-Aid script of the corrupt liars.

Nice try, but I'm not following any script and trying to make it look like I'm posting my own thoughts.

On the point you make here, you are also wrong. My position throughout all of this is that there's something fishy about the effort to deny, denounce, sweep under the rug, etc. any and all perfectly legal challenges to the vote fraud that occurred during the past election.

The way we do business in this country is to let the perfectly legal processes of court challenges proceed and then abide by the result. That's different from desperately demanding that none of this happen, that Trump must concede before he can even file most of these court challenges, that everyone who doesn't call Biden by his preferred title "President elect" is somehow the enemy, etc. What are those people afraid of? What do they know and don't want revealed?

Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agree.

I'll say it as many time as it takes, dems brought every bit of this on themselves, and now they are whining about the outcome. It wasn't just the collusion, it was the incessant, and generally bogus blame game they played against him for the past four years, on top of the flat out lies.

Deal with it.
Yeah were dealing good lol...we won. All the hollering and hooting means nothing the republicans lost. As for Trumps first when yeah it was shady, so was Bush Jr. But we had to deal with it. Well congrats you guys lost this time. And the thing is it was investigated and the investigation showed know fraud. And the few inconsistencies ended up giving more votes the Biden lol. Even if there was some fraud the legitimate the votes were enough that even if there fraud votes Biden would still win. This was show by republicans not democrats but republicans. The only way Trump could get in now is on Jan 6 for the government to throw out the peoples votes and the electoral college votes. And if they did that this country would be done. We would officially be a dictatorship. Congress and Senate could be 100 percent republican and they still would not make Donald Trump King cause that is what he is going for. We would have civil war on our hands. My brother is in the marines and he voted Trump he is a hardcore republican. What he told me was he and most of the men he serves with acknowledge Biden as the next president and on Jan 20 there elegances goes Biden. that last line is from his commanding officer. So enough you lost get over it and try again in four years though I got a strange felling your not gonna have much luck. The reason for that is that todays teenagers, the majority have very liberal leanings. I have seen dozens of articles of teenagers standing up to the right wing parents. So in four years most are going to be able to vote. And honestly if Donald Trump was not such a narcissist he could have won...he lost because of his egotistical narcissist idiocy. And the reason the right is loosing the children who will be able to vote in 4 more years, because you showed that you cared more about yourselves than them, School Shooting after shooting after shooting and the right so focused on there right to be armed (by the way Jesus Christ would not have been pro gun) that they ignored the safety of there children.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah were dealing good lol...we won. All the hollering and hooting means nothing the republicans lost. As for Trumps first when yeah it was shady, so was Bush Jr. But we had to deal with it. Well congrats you guys lost this time. And the thing is it was investigated and the investigation showed know fraud. And the few inconsistencies ended up giving more votes the Biden lol. Even if there was some fraud the legitimate the votes were enough that even if there fraud votes Biden would still win. This was show by republicans not democrats but republicans. The only way Trump could get in now is on Jan 6 for the government to throw out the peoples votes and the electoral college votes. And if they did that this country would be done. We would officially be a dictatorship. Congress and Senate could be 100 percent republican and they still would not make Donald Trump King cause that is what he is going for. We would have civil war on our hands. My brother is in the marines and he voted Trump he is a hardcore republican. What he told me was he and most of the men he serves with acknowledge Biden as the next president and on Jan 20 there elegances goes Biden. that last line is from his commanding officer. So enough you lost get over it and try again in four years though I got a strange felling your not gonna have much luck. The reason for that is that todays teenagers, the majority have very liberal leanings. I have seen dozens of articles of teenagers standing up to the right wing parents. So in four years most are going to be able to vote. And honestly if Donald Trump was not such a narcissist he could have won...he lost because of his egotistical narcissist idiocy. And the reason the right is loosing the children who will be able to vote in 4 more years, because you showed that you cared more about yourselves than them, School Shooting after shooting after shooting and the right so focused on there right to be armed (by the way Jesus Christ would not have been pro gun) that they ignored the safety of there children.

What does that have to do with my post?

Dems brought this mess on...period. Deal with it.

Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What does that have to do with my post?

Dems brought this mess on...period. Deal with it.

How lol. Obama had to deal with a mess made by Bush Jr. Sorry man but Dem did not cause this mess this mess was made buy republicans lol. But what ever helps republicans sleep at night

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How lol. Obama had to deal with a mess made by Bush Jr. Sorry man but Dem did not cause this mess this mess was made buy republicans lol. But what ever helps republicans sleep at night

Of course they caused it.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

DUE TO MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS

241634_a435e7c864cf3d1d54069d68f79ef38b_thumb.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.