Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It does matter that Donnie's lawsuits keep getting thrown out for lack of evidence and that his own Homeland Security Chief said it was a secure election.

I personally don't care, nor do I see why anyone should...big deal. But if, because of that, you all want to get out here and go on and on about it, then suit yourselves.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You aren't paying attention, whether it was rigged or not (I have little doubt there was some rigging) doent matter, the way the right has been treated by the left for the past four years has ruined any trust.
The left brought on the distrust by their own actions and now they are getting the fallout from that. I really don't know how to make my stance any more clear. The left is getting just what they asked for.

What do you all care anyway if its investigated? It seem to me all this is about as silly as it can be. The left are baited with thread after thread, then they bite every single time, when all the while telling us when asked, they think Trump has the right to investigate, yet they still fight it all the way.

So all I can figure is they enjoy every opportuniyty to bash Trump, the very thing that brought on the distrust causing all this.

It's hilarious.
You are just ranting, Kenny.
The right treated the Dems terrible for years, even supporting birtherism which is really racist. It is Trump that seemed to glory in all the name-calling. It is his behavior that brought on his problems.

It is one thing to insist on investigations of the voting as with recounts . The Georgia hand count supported the results that Biden won the state. It is okay to sue if needed but then it is up to the right in this case to actually bring evidence to court. They didn't. That is why the cases got thrown out. Throwing a fit via a multitude of lawsuits with no evidence will not change the results of the election.

And one state cannot insist on throwing out the votes of 4 other states. That is Anti-American and against the constitution.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I supported my view in #14. And I could keep going.
For instance, Trump wanted a recount in Georgia. Fair enough. But the results were not to his liking.

Historic First Statewide Audit Of Paper Ballots Upholds Result Of Presidential Race | Elections

Today, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced the results of the Risk Limiting Audit of Georgia’s presidential contest, which upheld and reaffirmed the original outcome produced by the machine tally of votes cast. Due to the tight margin of the race and the principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full manual tally of all votes cast. The audit confirmed that the original machine count accurately portrayed the winner of the election. The results of the audit can be viewed HERE , HERE , and HERE .​

Supreme Court rejects Texas lawsuit challenging swing-state election results

What they're saying: "The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot," the Supreme Court wrote.
The Supreme Court Rejects Texas’s Shameful Lawsuit, But There Has to Be a Reckoning

With that, the big one is done. There is no forum or venue, under our Constitution, to do what Texas and Trump wanted, because what they wanted was utterly unconstitutional. As Pennsylvania’s reply, submitted by attorneys for the state, including Attorney General Josh Shapiro, put it, “Texas invites this Court to overthrow the votes of the American people and choose the next President of the United States,” in what would be a “seditious abuse of the judicial process.” It is a relief that the Justices refused to even entertain that invitation. The only ones who took even the tiniest step in Texas’s direction were Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas. Alito, in a short statement that Thomas joined, said that he did not believe the Court had the “discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint” because the case fell within its “original jurisdiction.” (In short, certain disputes between states are heard directly by the Supreme Court rather than working their way up through lower courts.) But Alito added that he would have granted Texas no “other relief”—the state had asked for an injunction to halt the Electoral College’s vote counting, among other things—and that he expressed “no view on any other issue.”

How Trump and his supporters respond is on them. Dems made it clear they did not like Trump after he was elected, but never tried to throw out the votes of other Americans.

Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I personally don't care, nor do I see why anyone should...big deal. But if, because of that, you all want to get out here and go on and on about it, then suit yourselves.
Kenny Trump supporters are now the ones causing riots, Trump encourages it. He lost there is absolutely no evidence that there was any fraud every investigation how many what over 50 court cases all were overturned. And still Trump and his supporters are causing trouble. This is insane. Al Gore could have called out fraud and cheating and his complaint would have been legit, he chose not to go that route because he realized it would hurt the country. First and foremost Al Gore loves the United States so does Bush so does Clinton so does Obama. And what's really disturbing is over 70% of Republicans actually think there was fraud. Trump had the deck stacked in his favor. Over 50 lawsuits over 50 investigations not one showed any merit. I take a little bit of pleasure in the simple fact that four years from now today's teenagers will be voting in there first presidential election. And the great majority of today's teenagers have very liberal leanings. I don't know which politicians said it it might have been Trump for all I know but they were worried that if a Democrat got into office that a republican would never be in office again. That should be a real worry with them. Honestly in four years I see the Republican party diminished greatly. The Republican politicians in office right now most of them are very old guys very old white guys. What's funny is not that many years ago I would have called myself a Republican but the lunacy from the Trump's party has just left me disgusted.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So because democrats did it republicans can to. Two wrongs make a right. Here is what I know Gore lost cause of cheating its common knowledge now but its over. I think Trump won fair in 2016, democrats did not get how hated Hillary is. When Obama came into office republicans are on record as saying they would do everything they could to sabotage his presidency. Instead of working to making this country which I believe Obama wanted to do McConnel and company were more interested in screwing him over than doing there job. This election...every investigation has show there was no fraud...it actually showed the Biden got shorted a few votes so all it did was give Biden more votes. How many investigations do republicans need. Again Gore stepped back because he knew that doing Trump is doing would hurt America. What I have seen is Investigation all proving no fraud...Trump and his supporters refuse to call it a day. They are not stopping they do not care that what there doing is actually starting to hurt us. Winning at all cost...Gore did not do it....Hillary did not do it. Trump and his supporters are doing it, and there making themselves look like fools doing it.
Gore got his day in court, Hillary never had a case except in her own mind, Trump is entitled to his day in court and that is all he is trying to get.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Gore got his day in court, Hillary never had a case except in her own mind, Trump is entitled to his day in court and that is all he is trying to get.

No, he is trying to get the votes that belong to Biden to be counted as his. He is trying desperately to get 4 more years of freedom from lawsuits as he has a ton of them waiting for him. And lying is a favorite tool of his to get what he wants.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, he is trying to get the votes that belong to Biden to be counted as his. He is trying desperately to get 4 more years of freedom from lawsuits as he has a ton of them waiting for him. And lying is a favorite tool of his to get what he wants.
He is simply trying to get all Legal votes to be counted and all votes that are not Legal removed from the totals, nothing more nothing less and all the rest of your post requires evidence.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
He is simply trying to get all Legal votes to be counted and all votes that are not Legal removed from the totals, nothing more nothing less and all the rest of your post requires evidence.

None of his allegations have been verified when taken to court---all thrown out for lack of evidence.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In Court, Trump's Lawyers Aren't Claiming 'Massive' Fraud

Nearly two weeks after the election was called for President-elect Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his legal team continue to advance spurious and dangerous claims that the election was “rigged.” In a press conference on Nov. 19, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called the election a “massive fraud,” while an attorney for the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell, alleged without evidence a wide-ranging scheme perpetrated by “massive influence of communist money.” She also appeared to suggest a revolution, comparing this moment to “the 1775 of our generation and beyond.”

But Trump and his allies’ public allegations stand in stark contrast to what his lawyers are actually claiming— bound by professional ethics rules—in election-related cases in court. In three separate lawsuits in Pennsylvania and cases in Arizona and Nevada, Trump’s lawyers have jettisoned sweeping claims of fraud, instead focusing on relatively small-bore complaints.

Trump lawyers, when in court, do not support all these fake claims of vote switching. Several quit. They don't want to be disbarred.

Giuliani in Public: ‘It’s a Fraud.’ Giuliani in Court: ‘This Is Not a Fraud Case.’

The clearest tell that Mr. Trump’s effort is a security blanket and a prayer strategy is the difference between what Mr. Trump’s supporters say in the press and what they say in court......

“This is a gross miscarriage of the process that would assure that these ballots are not fraudulent,” he said. “It’s a fraud, an absolute fraud.”

Under questioning from a federal judge in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Mr. Giuliani made a different admission: “This is not a fraud case,” he said.

Since Election Day, the Trump campaign and its allies have filed more than 30 lawsuits that seek to stop the certification of results or have ballots thrown out. None have gotten any real legal traction, as lawyers back away from suggestions that the election was stolen, admit in court that there’s no sign of fraud and have their evidence dismissed as unreliable. One minor win in Pennsylvania set aside a relatively small number of ballots that hadn’t been counted yet — an inconsequential victory since Mr. Biden had already won the state without them.

I am surprised that a group of people who persistently whine that 'they hate Trump' are so shocked that 80 million plus really, really, really did not want Trump as president for another term.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

So because someone called them veiled threats, makes it a fact they are? You peole are much to easy when you choose to be. The past has told us the left is very reliable with their false accusatiions, of course the left will believe that without a second look, it's what they want to believe, but as with much of the junk reported here about our president, when one looks into it, it turns out to be bogus.

So, that's just more of ths same thing that caused the distrust that is causing the investigations you all are now complaining about.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
We would like to have some facts, real ones, to support such a serious accusation.

If all you have is an editorial from a second-rate publication that was so much in disrepute that the publication had to be sold off...

then you don't have any.

And it's worth noting also that even that editorial took some pains to use evasive words so as not to be accused of saying, flat-out, what you claimed here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I supported my view in #14. And I could keep going.
For instance, Trump wanted a recount in Georgia. Fair enough. But the results were not to his liking.

If you are talking to me, even after I explained the best I could, you don't seem to understand why I'm here, so lets try it this way, please tell me, what do you think my stance here is?

I ask because your responses to me are irrelevant to that stance.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you are talking to me, even after I explained the best I could, you don't seem to understand why I'm here, so lets try it this way, please tell me, what do you think my stance here is?

I ask because your responses to me are irrelevant to that stance.
You need to explain yourself, if you wish. I referred to your post as a rant as you did not provide any support for your comments.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You need to explain yourself, if you wish. I referred to your post as a rant as you did not provide any support for your comments.

It had little to do with your rant accusation, considering it came from the left, that doesnt bother me in the least. And I didn't offer support for what? The fact the right has been on Trumps case for the last 4 yrs? Its so obvious it would be an embarrassment to try to prove that to anyone.

I checked and had explained my stance well enough already so the best I can do for you is direct you to post 20 where you see where I'm at here. its as if your record is stuck, you are not seeing im not arguing the things you continue to throw at me.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We would like to have some facts, real ones, to support such a serious accusation.

If all you have is an editorial from a second-rate publication that was so much in disrepute that the publication had to be sold off...

then you don't have any.

How about some facts, real ones, to support voting fraud?

• Winner
Reactions: alan650
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.