✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NASB20)
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God’s grace, being the active power of God in one’s life…. The experiencing of the sufficiency of this power will only be experienced by the believer who accepts all in life as from the hand of God… Which it is, but will only be recognized by the believer who’s eye’s remain on God, not meddling with the will of self, but only looking to will the expression of righteousness in one’s realm of influence…..

For God’s power in life is for the expression of righteousness, it has no other purpose then to express righteousness in the set of circumstances God has allowed or brought forth in one’s life… For what one has or has not is immaterial when it comes to grace, for grace being the active force in a believer’s life once the believer has ceased from their own works and accepts all as from the hand of God for the express purpose of expressing righteousness as a constant thing…. Then it is that the sufficiency of the grace of God is experienced as the active force in one’s life….

For faith accesses grace and grace works through faith, for being unmoored from righteousness was the fall, grace is once again being moored to righteousness as the living power in one’s life…. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus does set one free, accessing this law of life is the purpose of faith, that being, the very reason and purpose of one’s faith… For grace is all one needs in life, the faith that sees that God’s power is always active towards one is the heart who’s sufficiency will be founded on God’s sufficiency….

For being content in where God has placed one, is the beginning of one seeing God’s sufficiency of grace in one’s life, which is the entering into God’s rest by the faith that will so allow one, and then it is, that the weaker and the more one sees the need, the more the power of Christ will be perfected as the living power of that one’s life….

Be blessed in Him, Not me

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NASB20)
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God’s grace, being the active power of God in one’s life…. The experiencing of the sufficiency of this power will only be experienced by the believer who accepts all in life as from the hand of God… Which it is, but will only be recognized by the believer who’s eye’s remain on God, not meddling with the will of self, but only looking to will the expression of righteousness in one’s realm of influence…..

For God’s power in life is for the expression of righteousness, it has no other purpose then to express righteousness in the set of circumstances God has allowed or brought forth in one’s life… For what one has or has not is immaterial when it comes to grace, for grace being the active force in a believer’s life once the believer has ceased from their own works and accepts all as from the hand of God for the express purpose of expressing righteousness as a constant thing…. Then it is that the sufficiency of the grace of God is experienced as the active force in one’s life….

For faith accesses grace and grace works through faith, for being unmoored from righteousness was the fall, grace is once again being moored to righteousness as the living power in one’s life…. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus does set one free, accessing this law of life is the purpose of faith, that being, the very reason and purpose of one’s faith… For grace is all one needs in life, the faith that sees that God’s power is always active towards one is the heart who’s sufficiency will be founded on God’s sufficiency….

For being content in where God has placed one, is the beginning of one seeing God’s sufficiency of grace in one’s life, which is the entering into God’s rest by the faith that will so allow one, and then it is, that the weaker and the more one sees the need, the more the power of Christ will be perfected as the living power of that one’s life….

Be blessed in Him, Not me
Hi
This is a very beautiful post.
So I'm going to ask you a question about grace.

Does God's grace fall on everyone?
Is there a specific type of grace that allows one to become saved?

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi

Hi, I hold true, and my understanding is, the same grace of God falls on all the same…. As the water that falls on the earth is food for plants, God’s grace grows that life to what that life chooses to be, some to good, others to evil….

For God has given man the choice of either good or evil, he my choose the nature he would have….

Be blessed in choosing the good, Not me

Ps, thank you for the kind words…. Be blessed in Him….

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I hold true, and my understanding is, the same grace of God falls on all the same…. As the water that falls on the earth is food for plants, God’s grace grows that life to what that life chooses to be, some to good, others to evil….

For God has given man the choice of either good or evil, he my choose the nature he would have….

Be blessed in choosing the good, Not me

Ps, thank you for the kind words…. Be blessed in Him….
Agreed on all.

Do you think we need prevenient grace for salvation, or is "simple" grace sufficient?

I ask because of the reformed faith.
They feel God's grace is only for the elect,
I just wonder if we're reading the same bible.

I'd say that simple grace is sufficient.

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agreed on all.

Do you think we need prevenient grace for salvation, or is "simple" grace sufficient?

I think there is no difference…. I hold that God’s grace is God’s effectual working power given at the correct time… Sometimes it takes this shape, sometimes looks like that, but it’s all God’s power effectually working in the life….

Which I hold true one will experience the more one reckons themselves dead to sin and alive unto God….

To that faith be blessed, Not me

Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think there is no difference…. I hold that God’s grace is God’s effectual working power given at the correct time… Sometimes it takes this shape, sometimes looks like that, but it’s all God’s power effectually working in the life….

Which I hold true one will experience the more one reckons themselves dead to sin and alive unto God….

To that faith be blessed, Not me
Yes.
I'd also say that the more one makes use of God's grace, the more he'll receive.

Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Upvote 0

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Agreed on all.

John 16:7-11​

7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.​

I believe the Holy Spirits convicts unbelievers of sin.​

How do we learn of Christ and Grace, through other Christians, ministers. God's word.
Agreed on all.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

John 16:7-11​

7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.​

I believe the Holy Spirits convicts unbelievers of sin.​

How do we learn of Christ and Grace, through other Christians, ministers. God's word.
Of course both of your posts are absolutely correct.
But they don't speak too much about grace.
For instance, Ephesians tells us that we are saved by grace.
God's grace. By this grace of His He gifts to us everything stated in Ephesians 2:8...
grace, faith and salvation. They are all 3 gifts.

So it says that BY HIS GRACE we are saved.
What does that mean to you?

And do you think the work of the Holy Spirit is to give grace?
Or is it a working of God Father?
Not sure...haven't thought about this part too much.

Upvote 0