✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello you and welcome.

Thank you for reading, God is good, and take care.

Galatians 5: 13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

You can have a bad heart and be a Christian you will suffer being chastened by God however every time you do not show love towards God or towards others.

For me was to be a judgmental Christian in my first walking hand in hand with Christ Jesus.

HE continued to show love towards me, through my mistakes and changed the bad heart from being angry all the time, hating, judging others, into loving God, and into loving others.

God can help you with the things in your life that put you to shame, that makes you have guilt, and that keep you down by setting you free in the light of Christ Jesus.

Pray and keep asking God to help you with whatever in your life holds you in bondage and let God work within you by the spirit.

Last edited: