The startling news about Trump's economy that mainstream media ignored: Andy Puzder

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Generally I like most of what Trump has done with the economy.

Still, if you take out/remove the recessions from any presidency, then you'd have a better economic result during that presidency.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course it did. And they blow off anything Trump except to tear him down. They're viscous people and part of another agenda. .
Maybe some wish to, but to me that would be a deadly sin. Instead, I want to try to tell the truth, and that's not always comfortable for all sides. Often it's uncomfortable for both sides of whatever side-taking.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OBOB General Politics Forum Statement of Purpose

This forum is for the discussion of political issues, within the context of the Catholic faith. Discussion of political issues unrelated to the Catholic faith is allowed, but posters will be held to a high standard of behavior.

All posts within this faith community must adhere to the Christian Forums Sitewide Rules.

This forum is part of OBOB, and as such, the OBOB Statement of Faith applies to this forum. If you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate or teach and may only post in fellowship.

If you are not a Catholic you can only post in fellowship which means no debating or teaching against their beliefs. Some posts will be deleted.

posts deleted - faith group vio.png

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Of course it did. And they blow off anything Trump except to tear him down. They're viscous people and part of another agenda. .
Viscous alright. And vicious too.

• Friendly
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0