Prescott, Az
✟39,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 15:26. But when the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the Father, He shall testify of Me.
The Spirit of Truth manifests the love of God as embodied by Jesus Christ, the Son of God. This is the doctrine of Christ.
2 John 1:9. Whoever goes forward and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
To abide in the doctrine of Christ is to abide in the love of God by obedience to the commandments given by the Son.
John 15:10. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Abiding in the love of God is to experience His presence.
John 14:21, 23. He who has My commandments and keeps them, is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. If anyone loves Me, he will keep My Word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Prophecy.
Revelation 19:10. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy.