Quite flawed
Dec 23, 2008
London
✟12,572.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that many times I did not fall in love. Usually in the past I think that I am in love with someone, but it is not really love. I think at those times I do not know what love is really. I have some feeling and I think this is love that I am feeling. He is the person to spend my future. That happened to me few times, but then I had a broken heart by those guys. So I think I know this feeling is love.

Then one day I met the guy that made some really special feeling. I found it is much stronger than I ever feel in before. I start to feel attract to him from the first time meeting. After that we meet frequently and I feel it is more and more serious. At that time I realized every before feeling was not love. Just it was my thinking. Finally I know I really love this guy and it is really love, not just my thinking. After we date for 1 year, I feel really confident about that. Even we are meeting usually 4 or 5 times in one week. Often we send text message late in night, even in 4 am. Then suddenly he does not talk to me much anymore. He said he is busy to study and does not have time until finish the exams. So I think he is busy and I give him time to do his study. After the exams are finished he still does not call me. Maybe in 3 months he is too busy for meeting me. So I am waiting for him. I think maybe he needs to something important. Then finally my friend and his friend too tells to me he will marry another girl. His parents choose her for him so he will marry her. When I asked him about that finally he admit to me the truth. It was very hard to me. I know it was very hard to him too. Almost he could not watch me when we are talking. After that I am really broken in my heart.

I think it took me 1 year to love someone with real love. Since that time I never had dating again.

I'm so sorry that happened to you :( I can't imagine how it would feel.

Upvote 0