Alabama
✟16,810.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've been a fan of his work for a while.
I love that movie!!! The artwork always takes my breath away.

I know, right?

You ever seen Voices of a Distant Star? I haven't personally, but supposedly he did of the art in it by himself with just an iMac. That's insane.

Upvote 0

GodsChild77

Oct 3, 2010
✟12,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With all the love in the air around here, I'm curious:

How long does it usually take you to fall in love?

It's only happened once. Hm... I had to sit here and really think about it, because I took deep interest very quickly... but when did I actually "fall in love"? I think I knew I was totally hooked at 2 1/2 months.

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I can't even answer this question (and yes, I posted just to say that I can't really answer it). I don't really... time things. I suppose I could say it takes me a very short time to become smitten, but it takes some time to actually fall in love. It obviously happens before I know it and it feels different than how long it actually takes, so that's why it's really difficult for me to pinpoint just how long.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mess

Jun 12, 2010
✟16,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I rarely fall in love, in fact I've only been in love once in my life, and that was after I knew the girl for like 7months, and we actually spent a lot of time together, including spending 4days in London for school. Tbh I don't crush out easily either, nor do I fancy a lot of girls, I really fancy a girl right now(which is a terrible terrible idea), and it's like the first time in 4years that I've really been feeling this way about a girl.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@ the OP: I do believe in love at first sight, or helplessly falling in love very quickly. Then again I'm either "gifted" or challenged; synesthesia, seeing the Spirit realm, etc. I will recognize the inner beauty (or ugliness) of someone at least as readily as the package they come in, esp in a woman.

I think this time round I'm going to fight it as long as I possibly can. Very, very slowly. Months and months and months. That way I'll know for sure.

Wise woman!

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't even answer this question (and yes, I posted just to say that I can't really answer it). I don't really... time things. I suppose I could say it takes me a very short time to become smitten, but it takes some time to actually fall in love. It obviously happens before I know it and it feels different than how long it actually takes, so that's why it's really difficult for me to pinpoint just how long.

I think this represents a CLASSIC Truth! For as much talk as there is about men being "out of touch with our feelings," women (seem to) tend be unaware of this process, deny it, doubt it, etc etc. ETC. Not just in the immediate, but long term. VERY long term. Re-assurance required :) (Liberally)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shinkou

Mar 17, 2011
✟8,293.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I think that many times I did not fall in love. Usually in the past I think that I am in love with someone, but it is not really love. I think at those times I do not know what love is really. I have some feeling and I think this is love that I am feeling. He is the person to spend my future. That happened to me few times, but then I had a broken heart by those guys. So I think I know this feeling is love.

Then one day I met the guy that made some really special feeling. I found it is much stronger than I ever feel in before. I start to feel attract to him from the first time meeting. After that we meet frequently and I feel it is more and more serious. At that time I realized every before feeling was not love. Just it was my thinking. Finally I know I really love this guy and it is really love, not just my thinking. After we date for 1 year, I feel really confident about that. Even we are meeting usually 4 or 5 times in one week. Often we send text message late in night, even in 4 am. Then suddenly he does not talk to me much anymore. He said he is busy to study and does not have time until finish the exams. So I think he is busy and I give him time to do his study. After the exams are finished he still does not call me. Maybe in 3 months he is too busy for meeting me. So I am waiting for him. I think maybe he needs to something important. Then finally my friend and his friend too tells to me he will marry another girl. His parents choose her for him so he will marry her. When I asked him about that finally he admit to me the truth. It was very hard to me. I know it was very hard to him too. Almost he could not watch me when we are talking. After that I am really broken in my heart.

I think it took me 1 year to love someone with real love. Since that time I never had dating again.

Reactions: Amber.ly
Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think that many times I did not fall in love. Usually in the past I think that I am in love with someone, but it is not really love. I think at those times I do not know what love is really. I have some feeling and I think this is love that I am feeling. He is the person to spend my future. That happened to me few times, but then I had a broken heart by those guys. So I think I know this feeling is love.

Then one day I met the guy that made some really special feeling. I found it is much stronger than I ever feel in before. I start to feel attract to him from the first time meeting. After that we meet frequently and I feel it is more and more serious. At that time I realized every before feeling was not love. Just it was my thinking. Finally I know I really love this guy and it is really love, not just my thinking. After we date for 1 year, I feel really confident about that. Even we are meeting usually 4 or 5 times in one week. Often we send text message late in night, even in 4 am. Then suddenly he does not talk to me much anymore. He said he is busy to study and does not have time until finish the exams. So I think he is busy and I give him time to do his study. After the exams are finished he still does not call me. Maybe in 3 months he is too busy for meeting me. So I am waiting for him. I think maybe he needs to something important. Then finally my friend and his friend too tells to me he will marry another girl. His parents choose her for him so he will marry her. When I asked him about that finally he admit to me the truth. It was very hard to me. I know it was very hard to him too. Almost he could not watch me when we are talking. After that I am really broken in my heart.

I think it took me 1 year to love someone with real love. Since that time I never had dating again.

Wow, that hurts. ((Positive vibes your way))

Upvote 0