Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I asked the above question because I would like to know your thoughts on this :

- The souls of Christians Catholics who are baptised belong to God. Right? Right.

What happens to souls that have been offered up to deities?

What if the person grows up and decides to become a Christian, do the deities still have a hold on the person?

Who does the soul of a person; whose soul was offered up to deities as a baby than by a miracle (being optimistic) becomes a Christian belongs to?

Will the deities have a claim on the soul of a Christian convert if he/she was offered to them as a baby?

Can these deities haunt the child/adult?

Have you heard of any precedent on this?

My experience is many a times, I hear people telling me that when they want to convert to Christianity, they feel haunted and the haunting gets more intense as their day of baptism draw near.

Others have described to me that people become sleepy and unable to read the bible.

Could these all be because they were offered up to deities as babies? Or people around them practiced praying to deities? And, their families have deities in their homes?

Thank you for listening. Your thoughts please.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,059.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
My experience is many a times, I hear people telling me that when they want to convert to Christianity, they feel haunted and the haunting gets more intense as their day of baptism draw near.

That's very strange. That's the opposite of what I have experienced!

Some years ago, I turned my back on mainstream Christianity. I stopped going to church.

Then the hauntings and nightmares got worse.

It looks like going back to church and appreciating Christian music would stop these hauntings and nightmares.

But I decided to deal with the hauntings and nightmares under my terms. And apparently, it worked.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

- The souls of Christians Catholics who are baptised belong to God. Right? Right.

What if the person grows up and decides to become a Christian, do the deities still have a hold on the person?

Who does the soul of a person; whose soul was offered up to deities as a baby than by a miracle (being optimistic) becomes a Christian belongs to?

Will the deities have a claim on the soul of a Christian convert if he/she was offered to them as a baby?

Others have described to me that people become sleepy and unable to read the bible.

Could these all be because they were offered up to deities as babies? Or people around them practiced praying to deities? And, their families have deities in their homes?

the Catholic infant baptisim rite contains an exorcisim ritual withn that rite so that the soul, having been exorcised of all other spirits, can then be marked as belonging to Christ. once marked it is then sealed.

as for the rest, read your bible and you will see in there that the other demons are first cast out of the person.
once that is done then they can be baptized and sealed for Christ.
But if they are not baptized (having been cleansed of the demons) then they are liable to be reinfested. and that second infestation will be worse than the first. Luke 11:24-26

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

https://www.catholicwarriors.com/pages/warfare_prayers.htm

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Any time you draw closer to God - the battle ensues.
God's permissive will allows for our free will.
However; the path to Heaven is narrow. In that - one must persevere against the attacks that will happen when you want the Lord.

Take it as - you know you're on the right path - or you wouldn't be bothered.

• Winner
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0