Cromwell
✟16,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I lost my sister-in-law 2 nights ago (11/4/19) after a 3 and a half year battle with ALS. She passed away in hospice & she went peacefully. I'm sad i did not get to see her but she had lost a lot of hope with this disease. I am strong enough in my faith to believe the soul flees to God immediately. I don't believe God dwells on carving out a box for this one & that one of humankind because humans are fallable. She was rather young, 57. My brother is troubled. It has been a tough year as we lost our mom & I have lost classmates & other relatives. I ask the community to pray that at the end of the day, this will all come out right. If one recalls the story at the cross, Jesus said it is finished. If it were not finished & there were too many "ands, ifs, buts," then our faith is in vain. The soul dwelleth forever.

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I lost my sister-in-law 2 nights ago (11/4/19) after a 3 and a half year battle with ALS. She passed away in hospice & she went peacefully. I'm sad i did not get to see her but she had lost a lot of hope with this disease. I am strong enough in my faith to believe the soul flees to God immediately. I don't believe God dwells on carving out a box for this one & that one of humankind because humans are fallable. She was rather young, 57. My brother is troubled. It has been a tough year as we lost our mom & I have lost classmates & other relatives. I ask the community to pray that at the end of the day, this will all come out right. If one recalls the story at the cross, Jesus said it is finished. If it were not finished & there were too many "ands, ifs, buts," then our faith is in vain. The soul dwelleth forever.

Hello. First, I want to say my deepest condolences to the people who you lost. And you have my prayers as well. 2nd, I wonder myself the same too of where souls go after they die. Imo, I think they are asleep til Christ's 2nd coming on Earth. But then again, Idk. Only God knows.

Upvote 0