The Social Security tax that taxes SS benefits!!

should we be taxed on our ss tax benifits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Many illegals pay into SS but will never collect a dime.

Don't kid yourself, they already are collecting.

That helps legal Americans when they retire. Blacks collect less total SS as their life expectancy is about 6 years less than whites. Latinos however live about 4 years longer than whites (who knew?). Whites do collect more totally as they generally have earned more in their working lifetimes.

Long term unemployment and underemployment by millions due to the prolonged recession means that although less was paid into SS less will be paid out as well. So there is some balance. The recent recovery of the economy and uptick in employment means that more revenue will flow into SS, so it's not all bleak.

This is an older article, but does give some background on how foreigners are given instructions to enter the US legally or illegally, and collect the "freebies", and arrange for the long term "freebies", without ever being a US citizen.
While you may think, what was designed to aid citizens, checks out of the treasury are routinely sent outside of the US, to people who are foreign citizens. A hoax on the US citizens, with corrupt gov't servants handing the peoples wealth.

Illegal Aliens Eligible for Social Security Benefits

God Bless,
SBC

• Informative
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

curiouskay

Jun 10, 2017
dallas
✟39,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am 67 years old. The first “job” I was employed to do; took out of my paycheck the following;

Social Security & Medicare taxes

What was left was/is the “money” I can spend wherever I choose; As in “cash”

As one recipient of Social Security benefits I can say, “Thank You” for sending me money to spend as I choose For the rest of my life.,.

Even if I live to one hundred and ten years (110)…,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,,.,,,,,………….,,.,.,.,.

After all it was/is always was my money

In the first place

Thank you :)-

Upvote 0