The Social Conservatives Safe House (4)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The "well regulated" argument discriminates against women and the elderly. It also ignores the 9th Amendment.

I just finished an AR-15. It has a bayonet lug and a pistol grip. That means that it's twice as evil as a Ruger Mini-14, right?

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The "well regulated" argument discriminates against women and the elderly...
That is true. If the Women and Elderly are People, they are included in this clearly written sentence.

Anyone ever see a very old clock - one from a couple hundred years ago? Some of them have "Regulator" written on them. If the English included that concept, it may have been written "A well timed militia..." If you do not need to wait at the armory for a couple hours while the "officials" destribute weapons, you can be called "Minutemen" instead of "after a couple of hours Men."

A quick search online results in the following, "Meaning of Regulator. ... A highly accurate clock used as a standard for timing other clocks..." Not exactly what I was saying, but not too far off for my purpose!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rumor has it that Dr. Ben Carson will announce for the presidency if the Republicans recapture the Senate tonight. Thoughts?

I like Carson but I don't think he's electable

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0