Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Left is on the wrong side of every issue, and that's not hyperbole.

Watching again, because i need to hear his voice of sanity.

He's spot on.

We need more voices like his.

Desperately.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Watching again, because i need to hear his voice of sanity.

He's spot on.

We need more voices like his.

Desperately.

His reasoning is sound. It's the best explanation for why Liberals do what they do, which has always been puzzling to me because it often seems insane.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
His reasoning is sound. It's the best explanation for why Liberals do what they do, which has always been puzzling to me because it often seems insane.

Same here.

Interesting too, is how he explains the lower case "l" and the upper case "L".

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting too, is how he explains the lower case "l" and the upper case "L".

Which is something that Liberals can't seem to do. They seem incapable of making distinctions. They certainly can't distinguish between disagreement and hate.

*Edited to explain.

The above is not name-calling. It's the way, in my personally experience and in various news and social media sources, Liberals think/act.

For example, if I say that I am opposed to BLM tactics, I am accused of hating blacks. If I criticize the president, I get he same treatment. Speaking broadly of course, this is what happens. There is no distinction between criticizing an idea or worldview and hatred.

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Which is something that Liberals can't seem to do. They seem incapable of making distinctions. They certainly can't distinguish between disagreement and hate.

It's disturbing and downright scary.

This video you posted has been one of the most eye-opening explanations of something that befuzzled my mind.

i realized in many ways, that i was still naive about much of what he said.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

A REMINDER

full

Please remember the CR and SOP Rules

Please remember the Safe House Guidelines, which include:

Discussion of Politicians of all parties is allowed. Politics Forum Guidelines must be followed when discussing non-members.

Flaming groups of members on CF is not allowed in the safe house.

MOD HAT OFF

Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

A REMINDER

full

Please remember the CR and SOP Rules

Please remember the Safe House Guidelines, which include:

Discussion of Politicians of all parties is allowed. Politics Forum Guidelines must be followed when discussing non-members.

Flaming groups of members on CF is not allowed in the safe house.

MOD HAT OFF

JCFantasy23,

Could you possibly be specific? It would be helpful, because I thought that a safe house, was just that, so I don't wan't to break a rule I'm unaware of.

Thank you!

Brian

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
thatbrian, I just now noticed the quote from father T.J. in your sig. Awesome quote, and so true.

If I could speak to the issue at hand, or rather may I speak? I have always considered the "safehouse" a place where we can talk about stuff under the guise of being fellow Social Conservatives, and talk about whatever without interference. It was meant to be a "safe" place to not have to deal with those that do not think the same way and thus we could have fellowship with one another. This part of the forum can't be used to goad others and continually bash those that do not agree with us though. And most the last few comments, though I agree for the most part, are borderline goading the rest of the forum. The Mods have a hard time enough as it is here and I would like to keep the safehouse.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
thatbrian, I just now noticed the quote from father T.J. in your sig. Awesome quote, and so true.

If I could speak to the issue at hand, or rather may I speak? I have always considered the "safehouse" a place where we can talk about stuff under the guise of being fellow Social Conservatives, and talk about whatever without interference. It was meant to be a "safe" place to not have to deal with those that do not think the same way and thus we could have fellowship with one another. This part of the forum can't be used to goad others and continually bash those that do not agree with us though. And most the last few comments, though I agree for the most part, are borderline goading the rest of the forum. The Mods have a hard time enough as it is here and I would like to keep the safehouse.

How could one possible goad someone who is absent/not allowed/doesn't want to be here? I would argue that it's a stretch that indirect comments (not directed at anyone) could be considered goading. In fact, it's likely true that some people post in this thread specifically so that they aren't goading, as they might in a mixed sub-forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
How could one possible goad someone who is absent/not allowed/doesn't want to be here? I would argue that it's a stretch that indirect comments (not directed at anyone) could be considered goading. In fact, it's likely true that some post in this thread specifically so that they aren't goading, as they might in a mixed sub-forum.
Yeah, your right.

One of my favorite cats has been missing for over 5 days now. I called the animal control and some of the local vets, no luck. I'm worried sick. :(

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, your right.

One of my favorite cats has been missing for over 5 days now. I called the animal control and some of the local vets, no luck. I'm worried sick. :(

That's terrible. I hope you find it soon.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Me too. I'm coming to grips now that I might not... He was really a friendly cat and I have hope that he found a good home.

Cats are smart. He likely found a new "servant".

According to Christian belief, man exists for the sake of God; according to the liberal church, in practice if not in theory, God exists for the sake of man. - J. Gresham Machen

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How could one possible goad someone who is absent/not allowed/doesn't want to be here? I would argue that it's a stretch that indirect comments (not directed at anyone) could be considered goading. In fact, it's likely true that some people post in this thread specifically so that they aren't goading, as they might in a mixed sub-forum.

I've been wondering this too. Maybe I'm just unclear on the rules but as long as we're not specifically naming members or intentionally goading then I don't see the problem.

Sorry to hear about your cat, Herbie. Losing pets in any form is tough but hang in there. You never know what may happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
JCFantasy23,

Could you possibly be specific? It would be helpful, because I thought that a safe house, was just that, so I don't wan't to break a rule I'm unaware of.

Thank you!

Brian

Sure.

By safehouse it means you can talk amongst yourselves without being attacked by different political or faith groups, but the site rules still apply not to flame other belief groups. So in Conservatives safe house, everyone can chat and have fun, but not expect attacks from non-conservatives.

I apologize for my awkward wording, I'm tired today :(

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey guys and gals, I got some good and bad news on the Herbie's cat situation. I put some signs out and two men responded telling me they saw him (maybe him) only two blocks away in the woods. I went there but he didn't respond to my calls. The description is correct and it isn't far away, so I'm thinking this is good news. The bad news is that he is also hanging around with this feral cat from the neighborhood. He may not ever be able to just be the Herbie family cat again. Gonna go out tonight with some tuna and my carrier to see if he will come to me.

Thanks for the support guys.

Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where do we go to rant about the hypocrisy and hate-filled comments directed towards Conservative Christian Americans by European Christians on this site?

Being divorced, I thought it would be nice to hang out in the Singles section and mingle with other Christians singles. What I found was fairly frequent America bashing and hateful ignorant comments culminating in today being called "brainwashed" for being a US veteran.

I'm tired of constant attacks online for being white, for being male, for being Christian, and for being conservative. I am the pariah of the world, apparently. Then to search and finally find a decent-sized Christian site and discover the same hate and vitriol is rampant here really is discouraging.

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Where do we go to rant about the hypocrisy and hate-filled comments directed towards Conservative Christian Americans by European Christians on this site?

Being divorced, I thought it would be nice to hang out in the Singles section and mingle with other Christians singles. What I found was fairly frequent America bashing and hateful ignorant comments culminating in today being called "brainwashed" for being a US veteran.

I'm tired of constant attacks online for being white, for being male, for being Christian, and for being conservative. I am the pariah of the world, apparently. Then to search and finally find a decent-sized Christian site and discover the same hate and vitriol is rampant here really is discouraging.
Hey Bro. This here is an open forum that take all whom decide to come. But I hear you brother. Maybe others could message a better avenue for you, however, I do believe there are Christian Only places here. Though it may be feminized.

Reactions: Servant68
Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

You'll get plenty of attacks from American Christians on here too. Being conservative comes with a backlash and we've all been privy to it, both on here and in our daily lives. We continue on because the truth and common sense are more important than accolades, just like we as Christians continue to stand for Christ in the wake of persecution and mockery.

Hang in there. There are more of us out there than you might think.:)

Upvote 0