California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "The Social Conservatives Safe House"

Members who chose to participate in this safe house should identify with the ideology of this safe house. Fellowship posts from all members are welcome.

Safe House Guidelines

• The safe houses are for the purpose of enabling a group of members who are like-minded to have a thread to discuss current political topics as well as fellowship together.

• The safe house is for discussion and not for debate. Debate is defined as: "Engaging in argument by discussing opposing points."

• If a topic turns into a debate then staff will split the debate off into a new thread.

• Discussion of Politicians of all parties is allowed. Politics Forum Guidelines must be followed when discussing non-members.

• Flaming groups of members on CF is not allowed in the safe house.

• Referring to other members or groups of members as RINO's is not allowed.

• No posting of links or quotes from other threads on CF.

• No discussion or references to specific members on CF for the purpose of flaming or ridiculing that member.

Social Conservatives:

Favor social policies based on traditional Judeo-Christian values
Support only marriages between one man and one woman by either the church or the state
Oppose adoptions by same-sex couples
Believe life begins at conception
Oppose abortion (with very limited exceptions) and embryonic stem cell research
Support a strong national defense
Support a small, non-invasive government and low taxes
Generally in favor of public prayer and the right to own guns

Last edited:

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The Social Conservatives Safe House
Members who chose to participate in this safe house should identify with the ideology of this safe house. Fellowship posts from all members are welcome.

Safe House Guidelines
  • The safe houses are for the purpose of enabling a group of members who are like-minded to have a thread to discuss current political topics as well as fellowship together.
  • The safe house is for discussion and not for debate. Debate is defined as: "Engaging in argument by discussing opposing points."
  • If a topic turns into a debate then staff will split the debate off into a new thread.
  • Discussion of Politicians of all parties is allowed. Politics Forum Guidelines must be followed when discussing non-members.
  • Flaming groups of members on CF is not allowed in the safe house.
  • Referring to other members or groups of members as RINO's is not allowed.
  • No posting of links or quotes from other threads on CF.
  • No discussion or references to specific members on CF for the purpose of flaming or ridiculing that member.
Social Conservatives:

Favor social policies based on traditional Judeo-Christian values
Support only marriages between one man and one woman by either the church or the state
Oppose adoptions by same-sex couples
Believe life begins at conception
Oppose abortion (with very limited exceptions) and embryonic stem cell research
Support a strong national defense
Support a small, non-invasive government and low taxes
Generally in favor of public prayer and the right to own guns
-----------------------------------
[Edit]
http://www.christianforums.com/t7291634/#post48806493

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
[Posted by Dia Liom] Old Conservative Christian Safe House...
I have heard that Bolton was running, but not Herman. I believe I have heard Herman on the radio before, but not sure.

Personally, right now, I would like to see George Allen run, but if Herman is who I think he his....

I was also impressed with Trump from a Hannity visit, and his actually thinking of getting into the mix. :0)

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We lose soldiers everyday and hardly a mention of them.....

We had "civility" before now. It was those that belittled the TEA party and called out that Sarah Palin and others had "blood on their hands" that needed to be scolded.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
. .
target-chris-matthews.JPG

This is a screen grab from the opening 2 minutes of Chris Matthews Hardball Thursday night. Next to him is a picture of the U.S. Capitol building with a bullseye target on it along with gun crosshairs
HotAirPundit: Why is Chris Matthews Displaying A Target and Crosshairs on the U.S. Capitol?

Upvote 0

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Did you know you can't shop at Target anymore because it might cause you to become a homicidal maniac out for vengeance against Democrats? Every "teabagger" is a potential shooter because they're all homicidal gun toting uneducated racist moron trailer trash.

Can I say all that? It's in jest but it is actually truly what some liberals believe. That's fact. It seems I drag myself into a discussion including members of that cesspool of humanity every other day or so.

There was a study a year or two ago that found many liberals get their "news" from liberal sources only as opposed to conservatives who like to fish around to different sources to make up their minds. That's so fascinating considering so many liberals believe that conservatives are brainwashed. Really?!?!??!?!?!? Ugh.

And on top of it all, the MINORITY tries so hard to make center right Americans think that THEY are backwards idiots who need to be progressive and join the 21st Century. Why do they think every liberal has moral superiority, is far more educated, and the conservatives need to vanish from the planet? UGH!

(Ya ever just need to rant?!)

Upvote 0

NoBama2012

Jan 25, 2011
West Coast, USA
✟1,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Did the Obama administration TELL Mubarack to drop out in Egypt?

What?

I heard Newt say he thinks this administration has no idea what it's doing when it comes to Egypt.

Tucker Carlson made a good point, too -- is a free election the best thing in the case of Egypt? It could mean an extremist leader/regime could be elected, worse than Mubarek and on the same insane in the membrane plane as Ahmadinejerk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Question for anyone here:

Who here has never volunteered for a campaign in the past, but is going to take some sort of active role in the campain of the GOP presidential candiate 2012?
That ia a good question. I'm willing to do something more, but have no one that shines as of yet. :cool:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.