The Sixt Th Seal Events and the emergence of the One World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Don't base anything on the Rev that is not crystal clear in the letters of the apostles. You cannot get through the Rev with an actual accounting of people and objects; it is not meant literal. It was for quick, immediate circumstances and many indicators are it was about the judgement of Israel, aka, the DofJ in 70. It is pastoral for believers being persecuted.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alex Jones, bilderbergers, bohemian grove, stuff. There is no conspiracy going on to usher in the Antichrist.

btw, you linked the kjv, but quoted some other version.

There is only one conspiracy. It started in the garden when Satan created doubt in the woman's mind and she did what God had forbidden. The same conspiracy continues as the present time. Satan is still attempting to corrupt God's creation.

It is true that these days it is difficult to separate the nonsense from the truth. This is also part of Satan's plan.

However, if you are denying the current push toward a Globalist system, you may want to take another look.

World Federalist Association Meeting

Did you see anyone familiar near the end of the video clip?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To Riberra,
Do you know who Riberra was in church history?
It is just that you might want to re-evaluate your screen name.
No.
I have chosen my screen name totally randomly,from my former screen name Mr Arriba on a well known astronomy site. Using letters from Arriba came my actual screen name Riberra.

Are you talking about
Francisco Ribera ....he seem to be at the origin about the whole Antichrist discussions of the end times....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Ribera

Apocalypse commentary

In order to remove the papacy of the Catholic Church from consideration as the Antichrist (as an act of countering the Protestant Reformation), Ribera began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, proposing that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse apply to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy because of the Reformation cry stating that "the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." (Martin Luther, Aug. 18, 1520). Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:

• Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God.
    • Abolish the Christian religion.
    • Be received by the Jews.
    • Pretend to be God.
    • Kill the two witnesses of God.
    • Conquer the world.
To accomplish this, Ribera proposed that the 1260 days and 42 months and 3½ times of prophecy were not 1260 years as based on the year-day principle (Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6), but a literal 3½ years, hence preventing the arrival of the deduction of (i) the 1260 years to be related to the Dark Ages (according to the Historicism (Christianity) interpretation of eschatology from 538 A.D. when the papal power was fully established in Rome until its political blow in 1798 A.D., when Louis-Alexandre Berthier the general of Napoleon captured pope Pius VI as prisoner to Valence, France) and (ii) the Antichrist to be related to papacy.

[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The basic laws of physics do not bend to our theological viewpoint, if we insist on a naturalistic scenario.

A CME of large scale would likely burn out the electronics of satellites.
However, it would not destroy their orbital velocity, causing them to fall back to earth.

You have really displayed your bias and lack of knowledge about CME's, this time, BaB.
I don't have the reference to hand, I suggest you find it so as to learn something, but a CME a few years ago DID push satellites to lower orbits, thereby severely reducing their expected life.
God will use His created things to carry out His judgements. All the prophesied disasters of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls are caused by diseases, asteroid strikes and the 4th Bowl is another CME.
Deut. 32:34-35 & 43...I have in reserve, sealed up in My storehouse, ready for the Day of punishment and vengeance, at the moment the enemies makes a mistake, for the Day of their doom approaches...

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The basic laws of physics do not bend to our theological viewpoint, if we insist on a naturalistic scenario.

A CME of large scale would likely burn out the electronics of satellites.
However, it would not destroy their orbital velocity, causing them to fall back to earth.
You have really displayed your bias and lack of knowledge about CME's and how God acts.
A few years ago, a CME pushed some satellites to a lower orbital track, thereby severely reducing their expected life. The pressure wave of a massive CME will cause all of them to crash to earth 'like ripe figs in a storm'.
God uses His creation to carry out His judgements. All the 7 Trumpet and 7 Bowls are either diseases, asteroid strikes, or storms and the 4th Bowl will be another CME. Also the Gog/Magog destruction is by earthquakes and storms.
Deut. 32:34-35 & 43 ..I have in reserve, sealed up in My storehouse, ready for the Day of punishment and vengeance, for the moment the enemies make a mistake. Their doom is fast approaching....
Rejoice all you nations, with His people, for He will avenge the blood of His servants and will render vengeance to His adversaries, be merciful to His own and cleanse the Holy Land.

Thanks, IP, I had to retype it all; clicked the wrong place! Don't we just hate that!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have really displayed your bias and lack of knowledge about CME's and how God acts.
A few years ago, a CME pushed some satellites to a lower orbital track, thereby severely reducing their expected life. The pressure wave of a massive CME will cause all of them to crash to earth 'like ripe figs in a storm'.
God uses His creation to carry out His judgements. All the 7 Trumpet and 7 Bowls are either diseases, asteroid strikes, or storms and the 4th Bowl will be another CME. Also the Gog/Magog destruction is by earthquakes and storms.
Deut. 32:34-35 & 43 ..I have in reserve, sealed up in My storehouse, ready for the Day of punishment and vengeance, for the moment the enemies make a mistake. Their doom is fast approaching....
Rejoice all you nations, with His people, for He will avenge the blood of His servants and will render vengeance to His adversaries, be merciful to His own and cleanse the Holy Land.

Thanks, IP, I had to retype it all; clicked the wrong place! Don't we just hate that!

Keras,

I spent 29 years of my life explaining the basic principles of science to young people.
That also included a number of years in a local Astronomy club for adults. The club built our own 15" Dobsonian-mount telescope, which is still used today by the club. I was responsible for part of the construction of that telescope.

My bias comes from understanding the basic physics of orbital mechanics, which balances the pull of the earth's gravitation, with the orbital speed of the satellite. When the space shuttle was launched years ago it attained an orbital velocity of around 17,000 mph. To come back to earth they used the thrusters to turn the shuttle around backwards and then fired the engines to slow down. The force of gravity then returned the shuttle back to the surface. Keeping any object in orbit is about balancing the two forces of gravity and velocity.

Many satellites in low-earth-orbit of a few hundred miles, have fallen back to the surface, because the tiny amount of air at these altitudes produces a slight amount of drag, which can gradually slow the object and bring it down.

If I remember correctly off the top of my head, the geosynchronous satellites used for satellite TV, etc. are at an altitude of about 26,000 miles. This is a much more stable orbit.

Can you explain to me how a CME is going to reduce the orbital velocity of all geosynchronous satellites by an amount required to cause all of them to crash back to the surface?

Depending on their orientation when the CME occurred, some of these satellites would be accelerated, if your assertion was correct.

How do you get your physics to agree with reality?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The reality is what God informs us in His Word.
Another Biblical reality is:
Matthew 11:25 Father, You hide these things from the wise and learned and reveal them to the simple. [simple = uneducated or not brain washed by secular teaching and a scientific mindset]

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Keras,
you do realize that an instantaneous death on earth is far too short of a judgement by God for some of the crimes some people have committed, don't you? God's justice is not expressed adequately in such events, only in the proceedings of the last day resulting in the NHNE or the lake of fire for those not in Christ.

Are you concerned about God "proving" himself with miracles in modern Israel or the ME? Don't be. Study F. Schaeffer better and rework your philosophical position. There has to be an infinite and personal God, or nothing at all makes any sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reality is what God informs us in His Word.
Another Biblical reality is:
Matthew 11:25 Father, You hide these things from the wise and learned and reveal them to the simple. [simple = uneducated or not brain washed by secular teaching and a scientific mindset][/QUOTE]

When someone tells us a high energy, high velocity ejection of particles from the sun's atmosphere is going to cause all of the satellites now orbiting the planet to simultaneously crash to the earth, in fulfillment of Bible prophecy, and then informs us this is the reality of God's Word, he should understand why some of us may be somewhat skeptical.

Your CME scenario suffers from the same flawed science as your lunar thermite reaction.
If you are going to insist on fitting scripture into a naturalistic explanation, instead of a supernatural event, you should be expected to follow the basic laws of physics.

And now we see that we are "brainwashed" by secular teaching and have a scientific mindset.

Keras, are you serious???

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras,
you do realize that an instantaneous death on earth is far too short of a judgement by God for some of the crimes some people have committed, don't you? God's justice is not expressed adequately in such events, only in the proceedings of the last day resulting in the NHNE or the lake of fire for those not in Christ.
The final judgement of God comes at the GWT. Rev. 20:11-15, Daniel 7:9-10
All the criminals, ungodly, etc who have died and will die before the end, will be judged along with the righteous. God will punish or reward as He decides.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When someone tells us a high energy, high velocity ejection of particles from the sun's atmosphere is going to cause all of the satellites now orbiting the planet to simultaneously crash to the earth, in fulfillment of Bible prophecy, and then informs us this is the reality of God's Word, he should understand why some of us may be somewhat skeptical.

Your CME scenario suffers from the same flawed science as your lunar thermite reaction.
If you are going to insist on fitting scripture into a naturalistic explanation, instead of a supernatural event, you should be expected to follow the basic laws of physics.

And now we see that we are "brainwashed" by secular teaching and have a scientific mindset.
Keras, are you serious???
I am serious, because what will happen is very serious.
Re an CME, this is the only thing that fits what is prophesied to literally happen. God used water in Noahs time and this time He will use fire. Joel 2:2b... the like of which has never been known nor will be in the years to come.
Science cannot accurately explain something not yet experienced. But you should have read that many secular entities are aware that such a cataclysmic catastrophe is possible and that is the main reason for the vast u/g shelters constructed by them and many private hiding places.
Why is it so difficult for you to consider this possibility/probability?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am serious, because what will happen is very serious.
Re an CME, this is the only thing that fits what is prophesied to literally happen. God used water in Noahs time and this time He will use fire. Joel 2:2b... the like of which has never been known nor will be in the years to come.
Science cannot accurately explain something not yet experienced. But you should have read that many secular entities are aware that such a cataclysmic catastrophe is possible and that is the main reason for the vast u/g shelters constructed by them and many private hiding places.
Why is it so difficult for you to consider this possibility/probability?[/QUOTE]

It is difficult because you are limiting the creator of the universe to naturalistic events, instead of supernatural events.

Walking on water, parting the Red Sea, and bringing a rotting corpse back to life are all clearly seen in God's Word, but for some reason you have gotten onto the path of natural phenomena fulfilling scripture.

It is difficult for me because you have taken a passage describing the planet being burned up and dissolved and produced a scenario where some people in flesh bodies will survive it.
Scientists do understand the basic physics behind a CME, because they have happened before and have been observed, along with the damage they can cause.

However, what is described in the New Testament at the Day of the Lord is something far more powerful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gospelfer

Dec 9, 2014
✟15,558.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Can I suggest that there is no real difference between the natural and supernatural? God uses both, for his own good reasons. To me, it looks like much of Revelation (and OT end-times prophecy) is "natural". I suspect this is how much of the world will see events, and this explains some of the reactions we see from the main actors in Revelation -- they don't repent despite the horrible things being visited upon them; if they were obviously supernatural, I suspect they would have a different reaction. I have no doubt there will be what we call supernatural miracles, but I suspect most these will be visible primarily to believers.

I'm not really committed to either side; the important thing is to be able to recognize the events regardless of how they look. Christ says the whole world will see the sign of his coming in the skies. We aren't told what the sign is, but we are told what the world's reaction is: they will mourn. So we could argue about the sign, or we could just hold off and wait for the whole world to see something in the sky that makes them morn.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is difficult because you are limiting the creator of the universe to naturalistic events, instead of supernatural events.

Walking on water, parting the Red Sea, and bringing a rotting corpse back to life are all clearly seen in God's Word, but for some reason you have gotten onto the path of natural phenomena fulfilling scripture.

It is difficult for me because you have taken a passage describing the planet being burned up and dissolved and produced a scenario where some people in flesh bodies will survive it.
Scientists do understand the basic physics behind a CME, because they have happened before and have been observed, along with the damage they can cause.

However, what is described in the New Testament at the Day of the Lord is something far more powerful.
The prophesies that describe this forthcoming CME are NOT those describing the final NHNE. That is total change and isn't what will happen next.
It is supernatural because God will instigate it, but it must be a seemingly natural event, so all the secular world can attribute this disaster to that and continue on in their unbelief. But we who know the prophesies will know the Lord has acted.
CME's in the past, incl the Carrington event, haven't caused anywhere near the devastation that will come: burning like a furnace, Malachi 4:1, trampling the nations, Hab 3:21, The Lord will judge with fire and many will be slain by Him. Isaiah 66:15-17

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From post #117
There is no conspiracy going on to usher in the Antichrist.
Lets see if a long preparation from Satan's humans agents (Satanic conspiracy)can fulfill the prophecies.

-Without the foundation of the Nation of Israel in 1948 after WW2 no Middle East Crisis implying Israel and the Muslim Arab Nations would have been possible -

http://oneworldpower.blogspot.ca/2009/09/new-temple-will-be-built-after-third.html

Excerpts:

"After the Third World War, the New Temple Will Be Rebuilt for Antichrist, Not Jesus Christ
It is the synagogue of Satan (those that say they are Jews but are not) that will rebuild Solomon's temple.

-Without the foundation of the Nation of Israel in 1948 no Middle East Crisis would have been possible -

The Middle East crisis will lead to World War III. Antichrist will appear at the end of WWIII to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem. A one-world government with a one-world religion will be established, the anti-Christian kingdom prophesied in chapter 13 of the book of Revelation. This one-world power will offer apparent peace and security to a world in chaos. The devil, Satan, will establish his earthly kingdom for "a little season," so that he as God will stand in the holy place, showing himself that he is God, and he will deceive many with his signs and wonders."

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them. - 1st Thessalonians 5:3

The goal of the New Jerusalem Covenant Project is to create the plan by which Antichrist can solve the Middle East crisis; Antichrist will use this crisis to stage his appearance in the world. Antichrist is supposed to appear at the end of the Middle East crisis (World War III). The prophetic reality of Daniel 9:24-27, Matthew 24:15 and Revelation 11:1-12 is that the new Temple will be built after World War III and will produce the Man of Sin. Thus, the Illuminati plans to destroy the Dome of the Rock during the World War III fighting so that their Antichrist can rebuild Solomon's Temple. This reality means that Arabs will retain control over the Temple Mount until the moment Antichrist comes to the world scene and seizes it for the Jews so his temple can be created. "Peace and safety" will be heralded, and the leaders of the major nations will be busy taking credit for their "brilliant" leadership that seemingly finally solved the deeply engrained religious strife in and around Jerusalem ...

The Satanic conspiracy in action :
WW3 - More About Albert Pike and Three World Wars
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
Excerpts:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off."

Douggg said:
btw, you linked the kjv, but quoted some other version.
Both versions say the same thing as you can verify..

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

One of the methods used by the enemy is "Ordo Ab Chao". (Order out of Chaos)

Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Turn up the sound on your computer, before playing the video clip.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Riberra,
several things are confusing here.

1, the little season. So do you take the last little rebellion as an overlap of everything in the Rev that the evil guys do and say that it is the last thing before the NHNE. It does have to be the last thing before the NHNE because nothing else is there. Futurism generally says that the last little rebellion is at the end of a millenium.

2, one of the summary statements says that the attempt to build the 3rd Temple causes WW3. Then, that WW3 is over and done before the 3rd Temple.

I don't think there is any "prophecy" about these things, but I do think that Judaism trying to reassert itself in the setting of a conquered Islamic territory will, as indicated by history, eventually cause a conflict because 'once conquered, always caliphate' is an Islamic doctrine. This has more to do with its eschatology, not anything in the NT.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.