The Sixt Th Seal Events and the emergence of the One World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Quite happy to ignore all what is written to happen before the Return?
As for what the Jews will do, Isaiah 29:4 describes how the survivors voices will 'squeak out of the ground'. They will shelter in u/g bunkers. The 'flee to the mountains' prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD.

Did you actually read the 2 scriptures about the OWG? They both mention the 10 regions of the OWG, that will all confer their authority onto one powerful and charismatic man. It is that man who will sit in the Temple, thereby causing the AoD.

BaB, we are getting pedantic now. My contention is there are two separate Days of the Lord to come. First the Day of wrath as described in the Sixth Seal and many other prophesies. Then the Return, after all that is prophesied, as per Revelation, Ezekiel 36 to 48, Isaiah 62, Amos 9:13-15, etc, has happened.
Why don't you like the scenario I posted in #81? Lets see your effort at a it, supported by scripture, as I do.

I do not want or intend to hurt your feelings, however you are attempting to use naturalistic phenomena to explain what I believe will be supernatural events.

Based solely on the text with no agenda or preconceived doctrine, the Day of the Lord is one literal earth shattering event where Christ returns in Flaming Fire and destroys everyone and everything except those of faith. The New Heavens and the New Earth are put in place at this time.

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessedishe that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

It is not about the modern nation of Israel, which is Israel of the Flesh.
It is about Israel of the Promise, which are those who have faith in Christ of both Jews and Gentiles.

The spiritual state of Jerusalem is summed up near the time of the 7th trumpet, as being spiritually like Sodom.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Quite happy to ignore all what is written to happen before the Return?
As for what the Jews will do, Isaiah 29:4 describes how the survivors voices will 'squeak out of the ground'. They will shelter in u/g bunkers. The 'flee to the mountains' prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD.

Did you actually read the 2 scriptures about the OWG? They both mention the 10 regions of the OWG, that will all confer their authority onto one powerful and charismatic man. It is that man who will sit in the Temple, thereby causing the AoD.
I was asking you. Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 17:12. Neither passage say anything about 10 regions - the passages say ten kings. The 10 regions is something you are coming up with.

And it is one kingdom that will be the dominant kingdom over the other kingdoms of the earth.... it is not a one world government however, otherwise, there would not be the battles in Daniel 11 regarding the attacks on the willful king. It will not be a one world government of ten regions under the beast - fighting itself.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BaB, you miss the fact of the Sixth Seal being the Day of the Lord's wrath, an event that will come unexpectedly and parallels the Psalm 83 event that will destroy the attackers of Israel.
The Return will not 'come as a thief' to anyone with a Bible, as a count of 1260 days from when the AC sits in the Temple will give the date of the return.

Dougg, 10 kings must have 10 kingdoms. As Rev 17:12 says, they will have power for only a brief time and then will confer their authority onto the 'beast'.
Daniel 11:1-20 has been proven to have happened in the past. Only from verse 21, is future events prophesied.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BaB, you miss the fact of the Sixth Seal being the Day of the Lord's wrath, an event that will come unexpectedly and parallels the Psalm 83 event that will destroy the attackers of Israel.
The Return will not 'come as a thief' to anyone with a Bible, as a count of 1260 days from when the AC sits in the Temple will give the date of the return.

Dougg, 10 kings must have 10 kingdoms. As Rev 17:12 says, they will have power for only a brief time and then will confer their authority onto the 'beast'.
Daniel 11:1-20 has been proven to have happened in the past. Only from verse 21, is future events prophesied.

You have taken a covenant confirmed by Christ and turned it into a treaty broken by the antichrist by adding a manmade gap of undetermined length, not mentioned by the angel Gabriel. Daniel 9 is about the Messiah.

The Day of the Lord is not just about the modern nation of Israel. It is about those in-Christ.

Daniel 9: Dr. Kelly Varner

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BaB, your idea of 'it all happening at once', does not relate to what we are told. If that was the case, then Revelation would be a very short book - just KABOOM, then NHNE.
No there is a given sequence of events and they will play out, as supported by every other prophesy in the Bible.

Vinsight, your pronouncements, unsupported by relevant scripture, [the 2 you quote are just exhortations for us to keep our faith, not that the Church WILL be blameless on that Day] do not constitute a rational argument. Apart from your incomprehensible statement about the church being blameless.
I suggest you do much more study of what the Bible actually says and take more care of what you say.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BaB, your idea of 'it all happening at once', does not relate to what we are told. If that was the case, then Revelation would be a very short book - just KABOOM, then NHNE.
No there is a given sequence of events and they will play out, as supported by every other prophesy in the Bible.

Vinsight, your pronouncements, unsupported by relevant scripture, [the 2 you quote are just exhortations for us to keep our faith, not that the Church WILL be blameless on that Day] do not constitute a rational argument. Apart from your incomprehensible statement about the church being blameless.
I suggest you do much more study of what the Bible actually says and take more care of what you say.

There is a sequence of events, but it will be in short order.

We are gathered to Christ in the clouds as He returns. We are changed to something that is "Fireproof".

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Then KABOOM to the wicked still alive on this rotten, sin-cursed world as He pours out His wrath on them.

It will make a coronal mass ejection look like a candle on a birthday cake.

Imagine being inside the core of the sun, where the temperature is in the tens of millions of degrees.

This planet will be dissolved, just like it says in 2nd Peter chapter 3.

Nobody can dig a bunker deep enough to avoid His wrath.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BaB, I don't see any Millennium period in your scenario. Do you refute Rev. 20:4-6?
What about the many prophesies that say how the Lord's righteous people will live in all of the Holy Land, fulfilling God's promises to Abraham and to all who love the Lord.

The Lord’s People After the Day of Vengeance and Wrath.

Psalm 91:14-16 When you call, I shall answer, rescue you in times of trouble.
Isaiah 24:4 Truly You have been a refuge for Your people in their time of distress. A shelter from the tempest, shade from the heat.
Psalm 20:6-8 Victory will come to the Lord and those who rely on Him, will rise up and stand firm.
Psalm 70:4 Let all who seek the Lord rejoice! All who long for His rescue, will shout: All glory to God!
Isaiah 57:15b I shall revive the spirit of the humble and restore the courage of the broken.
Jeremiah 51:50 You that escaped the sword, go – do not linger. Remember the Lord from afar and let Jerusalem come to your mind.
Isaiah 46:4 Till you grow old, I shall carry you away to safety.
Psalm 97:10-12 The Lord’s servants are kept safe. A harvest of light comes to the righteous.
Psalm 107:1-43 Give thanks, you who are redeemed by the Lord, saved from the power of the enemy and gathered from all the world.......the poor He lifts clear of troubles.
Isaiah 24:14-16a People from all over the world will acclaim the Lord, from the coasts and islands, they sing; giving glory to the Righteous One.
Isaiah 49:9-11 I say to those in exile: go free, come out to a Land of plenty. It will not be too hot, the Lord who loves them, will guide them.
Isaiah 52:11-12 Go out of Babylon....you will not flee in haste, the Lord will guide and guard you.
Zechariah 10:8-9 Though My people are dispersed in far off lands, they will remember Me, for I shall whistle and call them in, for I have delivered them.
Jeremiah 16:14-18 I will send for fishermen and hunters to find all the Israelites.
Isaiah 49:22-23 I shall beckon to the nations, they will carry you and serve you. They will bow before you and none who look to Me will be disappointed.
Isaiah 60:9 Vessels assemble from the coasts and islands, bringing the children of Israel, their wealth with them – from far away.
Jeremiah 30:10 & 18 Do not be afraid, My servants, I will bring you back safe from afar. I shall restore your fortunes, your towns will be rebuilt.
Jeremiah 32:37-41 I shall gather My people from every place where I have banished them. I will do them good, when I plant them in this Land.
Ezekiel 20:34-36 I shall bring you out of the nations....to the Meeting place in the desert. I shall judge you and those who revolt and rebel will not enter that Land.
Jeremiah 33:12-13 In this Land, there will once more be heard sounds of joy and gladness. My people will offer praise and thanksgiving in the House of the Lord. In this place, ruined and empty of people and animals, there will again be flocks of people and sheep, in all of the Land of Israel.
Micah 7:18-20 God will forgive the sins of the remnant of His people. The promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be fulfilled.
Isaiah 32:15-17 Then the Spirit from on high will come upon us. The Land will flourish and justice and righteousness will fill the Land, peace and quiet rest will prevail forever.

Colossians 1:11-12 In His glorious might, may He give you ample strength to meet with fortitude and patience whatever comes. Give joyful thanks to the Father who has made you fit to share the heritage of His people in the Kingdom of light.

Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

No 10 kings don't have to have 10 kingdoms as regions of the world. The fourth kingdom could be a kingdom of nations - like the EU. Some parts of it weak; some parts strong, like the EU. The ten kings (leaders) could be elected representatives of ten regions of the EU. You are having ten kings over ten regions of the world. So, in concept, there is no difference - except that the EU is a current reality.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BaB, I don't see any Millennium period in your scenario. Do you refute Rev. 20:4-6?
What about the many prophesies that say how the Lord's righteous people will live in all of the Holy Land, fulfilling God's promises to Abraham and to all who love the Lord.

The Lord’s People After the Day of Vengeance and Wrath.

It is my belief that all Old Testament and New Testament believers will enjoy all of the promises in the New Heavens and the New Earth.

The article below shows the relationship between the Gog/Magog battle and the Battle of Armageddon.

It also reveals the timeframe of Revelation chapter 20.

Is the Gog Magog War the Battle of Armageddon ?

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Gog

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Joh 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Joh 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Php_4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sure you can put Gog/Magog in with Armageddon - if you think Israel living in peace and unwalled villages is a description of the great tribulation, the worst time in human history which if not limited no flesh would survive... which will be the case right before the battle of Armageddon.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is my belief that all Old Testament and New Testament believers will enjoy all of the promises in the New Heavens and the New Earth.
The article below shows the relationship between the Gog/Magog battle and the Battle of Armageddon.
It also reveals the timeframe of Revelation chapter 20.

Re NHNE, The Bible is clear, that happens AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21&22
Just one prophecy of all those I quoted in #108 suffices to prove that the Lord's righteous people go to live in the existing Holy Land;
Jeremiah 33:12-14 Thus says the Lord: Again, in this place, now desolate without man or beast, all the cities deserted, [how it will be after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath] shall be a place for shepherds and flocks of sheep. In the towns of the mountains, the valleys, in the South and the Land of Benjamin, Jerusalem and all the cities of Judah will again be inhabited. The Day will come, when I will preform all the good things I promised to My people.

As for Gog/Magog and Armageddon, they are separate events, coming later, all as fully described in our Bibles.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was asking you. Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 17:12. Neither passage say anything about 10 regions - the passages say ten kings. The 10 regions is something you are coming up with.
Ten Kings for 10 Kingdoms. At first they will be only administrators of ten administrative regions under a central administration possibly -EU- until the arrival of the AC.
Douggg said:
And it is one kingdom that will be the dominant kingdom over the other kingdoms of the earth.... it is not a one world government however, otherwise, there would not be the battles in Daniel 11 regarding the attacks on the willful king. It will not be a one world government of ten regions under the beast - fighting itself.
3 administrators from these ten regions (kingdoms) in which the Earth will be controlled will not be happy to see that they have been fooled by the Antichrist (but receive power as kings one hour).The Antichrist will take action to subdue those 3 kings who refuse his total authority.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Details about the ten administrative regions (kingdoms)
Revelation 17:12-13,17
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...17&version=KJV

"The 10 horns that you observed are 10 rulers... who are to receive power and authority for a single hour, along with the beast. These have one common policy (purpose), and they deliver their power to the beast... God has put it into their hearts to carry out His own purpose by acting in harmony in surrendering their royal power and authority to the beast until the prophetic words of God shall be fulfilled." [Revelation 17:12-13, 17]
A careful reading of this passage makes it very clear that the 10 rulers devise a plan prior to the appearance of Antichrist, and that they plan to turn their political power over to the Antichrist as soon as he arises. This scenario is very consistent with Daniel's revelations about the 10 toes and 10 rulers in chapters 2 and 7, respectively.

Therefore, when we see the U.S. President leading the global charge to a United Nations' government, we know that this is Satan's plan, not God's. We can also know that its final implementation is the result of a conspiracy, supernaturally directed by Satan for well over 100 years. And, just as the Bible foretold, this conspiracy will result in the appearance of Antichrist.
Source:
Link
UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings

Link
The Post War II New World Order Map: A Proposal to Re-arrange the World after an Allied Victory | Global Research

See post #1 for details about the events who possibly will lead to the emergence of the one world government ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have you thought about what would happen if even one actual star fell to earth...
Don't base anything on the Rev that is not completely clear elsewhere.
Anyone with basic knowledge knows that actual stars cannot be what is meant in Rev 6:13. the nearest bright star, Alpha Centuri, is 4.37 light years away and is 10% bigger that our sun. If it came even close to us, that would be the total end of the earth!
No, the prophets had to describe things with the words available to them. They didn't know we would have hundreds of satellites orbiting the earth. It is these that will be forced back to the ground by the hit of a massive CME. All the difficult prophesies, like the sky rolled up like a scroll and the moon blood red, can be literally fulfilled by an explosion of the sun.
When this is understood, all the other graphic descriptions OT and NT, make sense. Even Joel 2:2 says it will come 'like the dawn spreading over the mountains', a perfect detail of how a CME will strike each nation as the earth revolves to face it.
Denial of this truth just leaves us without a clue of what the Lord has planned, we shouldn't be in the dark about our future.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone with basic knowledge knows that actual stars cannot be what is meant in Rev 6:13. the nearest bright star, Alpha Centuri, is 4.37 light years away and is 10% bigger that our sun. If it came even close to us, that would be the total end of the earth!
No, the prophets had to describe things with the words available to them. They didn't know we would have hundreds of satellites orbiting the earth. It is these that will be forced back to the ground by the hit of a massive CME. All the difficult prophesies, like the sky rolled up like a scroll and the moon blood red, can be literally fulfilled by an explosion of the sun.
When this is understood, all the other graphic descriptions OT and NT, make sense. Even Joel 2:2 says it will come 'like the dawn spreading over the mountains', a perfect detail of how a CME will strike each nation as the earth revolves to face it.
Denial of this truth just leaves us without a clue of what the Lord has planned, we shouldn't be in the dark about our future.

The basic laws of physics do not bend to our theological viewpoint, if we insist on a naturalistic scenario.

A CME of large scale would likely burn out the electronics of satellites.

However, it would not destroy their orbital velocity, causing them to fall back to earth.

The Greek word used for "stars" in Revelation chapter 6 is the same Greek word used for "stars" in Revelation chapter 12, which refers to wicked angels.
It is likely that the reference to "stars" in chapter 6 is also referring to angels.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Details about the ten administrative regions (kingdoms)
Revelation 17:12-13,17
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...17&version=KJV

"The 10 horns that you observed are 10 rulers... who are to receive power and authority for a single hour, along with the beast. These have one common policy (purpose), and they deliver their power to the beast... God has put it into their hearts to carry out His own purpose by acting in harmony in surrendering their royal power and authority to the beast until the prophetic words of God shall be fulfilled." [Revelation 17:12-13, 17]
A careful reading of this passage makes it very clear that the 10 rulers devise a plan prior to the appearance of Antichrist, and that they plan to turn their political power over to the Antichrist as soon as he arises. This scenario is very consistent with Daniel's revelations about the 10 toes and 10 rulers in chapters 2 and 7, respectively.

Therefore, when we see the U.S. President leading the global charge to a United Nations' government, we know that this is Satan's plan, not God's. We can also know that its final implementation is the result of a conspiracy, supernaturally directed by Satan for well over 100 years. And, just as the Bible foretold, this conspiracy will result in the appearance of Antichrist.
Source:
Link
UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings

Link
The Post War II New World Order Map: A Proposal to Re-arrange the World after an Allied Victory | Global Research

See post #1 for details about the events who possibly will lead to the emergence of the one world government ...
Alex Jones, bilderbergers, bohemian grove, stuff. There is no conspiracy going on to usher in the Antichrist.

btw, you linked the kjv, but quoted some other version.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God parted the Red Sea. Jesus walked across the water. Jesus rose from the grave. The events of Revelation 6 will happen and will be likewise, you can't explain God using science.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.