Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It was mentioned to me on another topic (which was lost in the recent mishap) that Jesus died for his own sins (Sins he inherited) and he repented of his inherent sins and overcame them.

I don’t know which religious group believes this and I didn’t prompt for a fuller explanation so I thought I would start a thread exploring this possibility.

Did Jesus inherit sins and did he die for those sins?

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
i dont think they meant Jesus sinned. What happened is he took on all our sins and was the sacrifice for those sins... maybe they were referring to the fact that all our sins were put onto him on the cross?

Upvote 0

JLovesUSo

Aug 18, 2002
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟360.00
Faith
Christian
Not sure what religion believes that one - but I thought I'd add what the scriptures and Jesus had to say about it:

First, Jesus:

John 8:45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me . 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me ? 47 He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God ."

Then His disciples:

1 Peter 2:22 Who did no sin , neither was guile found in his mouth.

1 John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin .

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin .

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew not sin ; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hope this helps......

Upvote 0

Composer

Jun 25, 2003
✟267.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Of course Jesus DID NO SINS but he certainly inherited them as do ALL in the flesh Proof: -

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Rom. 3:23) KJS

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: {for that: or, in whom} (Rom. 5:12) KJS

Diaglott RHS Original Greek NT Text Interlinear renders: for this reason, - as through One Man SIN entered into the WORLD, (in whom all sinned,) and through SIN, DEATH ; so also, DEATH passed upon All Men. (Rom. 5:12)

Jesus was a man Proof: - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: (Acts 2:22) KJS

This is an involved concept, Simple really, but made difficult to explain briefly because of the false teachings that blind many from listening to that simple truth which is -

Jesus came to "overcome" that inherent sin and in doing so destroy "the devil" (Heb. 2:14) KJS which is certainly not a fallen heavenly angel "being", but rather simply that inherent Adamic cursed nature that ALL men inherit at birth. Jesus likewise by way of his Mortal Mother Mary.

By DOING NO ADDED SINS, Jesus became the perfect example how we may likewise overcome our inherent sins, by "repenting" (Luke 13: 3) KJS and by following in his steps by at least attempting to do no added sins either. (1 Pet. 2:21) KJS

If ALL sins have been eradicated by Jesus allegedly "substituting" himself for our sins, then we would not continue to die (Rom. 6:23) KJS, but we do, therefore Jesus did NOT die "for our sins" but he died as an "EXAMPLE" of how we might likewise COPY that perfect EXAMPLE and likewise overcome that inherent sinful nature (devil) and replace it with a Godly nature. Proof: -

To this for you were called; because even Anointed suffered on behalf of you, to you leaving behind an example, so that you may follow in the steps of him; Diaglott Original Greek Text Interlinear (Left Hand Side Word for Word)

For ‡ to this you were called ; Because even ‡ Christ suffered on your behalf, ‡ leaving you a Copy, so that you may follow in his FOOTSTEPS ; (1 Pet. 2:21) Diaglott Original Greek Text Interlinear. (RHS "Tidied up" Translation)

Indeed this appears as a radical concept, but Jesus was a radical and I am only returning to the simplicity and accuracy of his Original Teachings.

The GREATEST ENEMY of God is man's disobedient / inherent Adamic nature. The Scriptures PROVE this.

You must first ask yourselves, What does the Bible state is God's GREATEST ENEMY / ADVERSARY / OPPONENT, is it an alleged fallen heavenly angel?

Scriptures please?

You will find that it is NOT, for such fallen beings do not legitimately exist, but any are welcome to discuss this issue with me in depth.

Perhaps a One on One would be better to minimise disruptions to the Thread?

Any taker's please, who are actually prepared to stay in for the long haul if necessary and who will not capitulate and run away?

Upvote 0

Tawhano

Northland Highwayman
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WARNING: Before anyone decides to debate with Composer I must issue this warning. Several of us debated on a thread (now lost) about the issue of fallen angels and devils with Composer and in frustration and wisdom abandoned the debate. Myself not being so wise and stubborn hung in there until the thread was lost recently. Regardless of scriptures you show him to demonstrate his errors he will simply ignore it and post the same scriptures over and over again. Those of you who are interested in intelligent debate this will not satisfy you but those who like a good ‘scrap’ then welcome. ;)

Alas, I should practice what I preach but Composer has sentence me to hell for my beliefs and I can’t just let it go. I rise to your challenge Composer and I’ll be here for the duration like before.

Composer,

Are you going to address the scriptures that JlovesUSo posted in post #4 above? I believe those scriptures need to be explained to us in your point of view to see how you can reconcile them with your belief.

Upvote 0

Tawhano

Northland Highwayman
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Composer said:
…Jesus allegedly "substituting" himself for our sins…

Galatians 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Composer said:
…Jesus did NOT die "for our sins"…

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Composer said:
You must first ask yourselves, What does the Bible state is God's GREATEST ENEMY / ADVERSARY / OPPONENT, is it an alleged fallen heavenly angel?

Scriptures please?

Yes please, give us some scriptures to answer this question.

Upvote 0

tcampen

Veteran
Jul 14, 2003
✟18,632.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If Jesus inhereted all the sins of all humanity, and the crucifixion plus nearly three whole days in hell was the price for those sins to allow saved individuals to go to heaven, don't you think he got off easy?

I mean, if the unsaved person spends eternity in hell for his own sins, it seems three days in hell for all humanity's sins just doesn't quite cut it. In other words, it would appear that the price for all humanity's sins should be at least somewhat greater than the price for one person's sins.

And even if one were to argue that every individual that goes to hell is also paying for the sins of humanity, then why wouldn't three days suffice?

It seems like whats good for the goose....

Upvote 0

Composer

Jun 25, 2003
✟267.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Thread: The Sins of Jesus - Post #7

*Composer said:
…Jesus allegedly "substituting" himself for our sins… *

Galatians 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Composer responds: Correct, Jesus was made a curse for us, in order to fulfill the Scriptures that he must be the Sacrificial Lamb (John 1:29) KJS, thereby the perfect "EXAMPLE for us" (1 Pet. 2:21) KJS that we might follow in his steps and do no sins likewise COPY as Jesus did. Proof: -

To this for you were called; because even Anointed suffered on behalf of you, to you leaving behind an example, so that you may follow in the steps of him; (1 Pet. 2:21) Diaglott Original NT Greek text.

*Composer said:
…Jesus did NOT die "for our sins"… *

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Composer responds: We can NEVER "follow his example" if it is already done FOR US?

That makes NO sense.

We can only follow an "example" in order that we might achieve the similar success by doing similarly as the EXAMPLE shows us.

If it were really all done already "for us" as you suggest, then Sin would be eradicated already, but it is NOT.

Paul declares to the Corinthians that, notwithstanding the death of Christ, “if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain: ye are yet in your sins” (1- Corinthians 15:17).

NB . . . "ye are yet in your sins".

So how can we still remain in our sins if they are all already eradicated by Jesus' Sacrifice "for us?"

The point remains, that we must all acknowledge the sacrificial EXAMPLE that Jesus made, so that we might then follow that sacrificial EXAMPLE and attempt to do likewise and thereby fulfill 1 Pet. 2:21. -

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: (1 Pet. 2:21) KJS

We can therefore NEVER Follow an EXAMPLE, if everything is allegedly done "for us" ALREADY?

The whole point of an EXAMPLE, is to show others what they must likewise do to achieve a similar result.

Of course we can never do it as perfectly as Jesus did, but we are not expected to, we are expected to try to our utmost ability.

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us]. (Heb. 9:12) KJS

You will notice that the "for us" is in brackets and thereby NOT in the original, proving again that Jesus sacrificed himself not "for us" but first for himself and then as the perfect EXAMPLE "for all" of us thereafter.

And Jesus was REWARDED by God for his efforts - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, {covenant: or, testament] (Heb. 13:20) KJS

Are you seriously suggesting that GOD would Curse Himself "for us?".

Such a suggestion is to degrade God to the level of His creation. This suggestion is both blasphemous and impossible Proof -

. . . the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1:17) KJS

Proof therefore that God can not ever become "less" than the perfect being that He is.

Jesus was made "lower" than the angels - Heb. 2: 7 KJS, do you now suggest that God made himself lower than His own angels?

Such a suggestion is again to degrade God to the level of His creation. This suggestion is both blasphemous and impossible Proof -

. . . the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1:17) KJS

God knows all things but Jesus did NOT Proof: - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. (Matt 24:36 ; Mark 13:32) KJS, so there is NO WAY that Jesus is actually equal to God Himself except by way of being a "reflection / image / manifestation" of the attributes of God.

*Composer said:

Scriptures please? *

Composer responds: Hang on a minute, I asked YOU to demonstrate that your alleged fallen angels were God's greatest ENEMY / ADVERSARY etc. Now please do as asked instead of passing the buck. You made the claim that these alleged fallen heavenly angels exist, so go for it and try to prove it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FOMWatts<><

Follower of the Way
Jan 6, 2002
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟15,970.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Composer said:
Are you seriously suggesting that GOD would Curse Himself "for us?".

Yes, that's is how much He loves us...Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

Jesus was made "lower" than the angels - Heb. 2: 7 KJS, do you now suggest that God made himself lower than His own angels?

Such a suggestion is again to degrade God to the level of His creation. This suggestion is both blasphemous and impossible Proof -

No it isn't degrading God, it is quoting scripture...Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

I do agree with most everythign you said comp[oser, but I refute these because you seem to deny the Deity of Christ?!? But I may be readin into what you are saying...

Blessings,

FOMWatts<><

Upvote 0

Tawhano

Northland Highwayman
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Composer responds: Correct, Jesus was made a curse for us, in order to fulfill the Scriptures that he must be the Sacrificial Lamb (John 1:29) KJS, thereby the perfect "EXAMPLE for us" (1 Pet. 2:21) KJS that we might follow in his steps and do no sins likewise COPY as Jesus did.

Exactly, and the Sacrificial Lamb was crucified for our sins. The whole point of the blood sacrifice was for atonement for our sins. The animal wasn’t killed for its sins but the sins of the people. Jesus wasn’t sacrificed for his sins but for ours.

Composer responds: We can NEVER "follow his example" if it is already done FOR US?

That makes NO sense.

So you are saying that scripture is false?

Composer responds:
We can only follow an "example" in order that we might achieve the similar success by doing similarly as the EXAMPLE shows us.

If it were really all done already "for us" as you suggest, then Sin would be eradicated already, but it is NOT.

If we could not follow the example of the law to be free from sin then how are we to follow the example of Jesus to achieve the same? The Bible teaches that through the law we could not save ourselves from sin so Jesus offered up a more perfect sacrifice.

Hebrews 10
1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
…
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

You mentioned sin being eradicated to confuse the issue but this isn’t what I said or believe. Jesus didn’t eradicate sin but forgives us our sin.

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

He did this by his death and resurrection.

Romans 6:3-5
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Composer responds:
Paul declares to the Corinthians that, notwithstanding the death of Christ, “if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain: ye are yet in your sins” (1- Corinthians 15:17).

NB . . . "ye are yet in your sins".

So how can we still remain in our sins if they are all already eradicated by Jesus' Sacrifice "for us?"

Great butcher of the scriptures Composer. Paul clearly says here that if Christ weren’t raised from the dead we would still be in our sins. I have some great news for you, Jesus in fact did rise from the dead and sits at the right hand of God.

Composer responds to Heb. 9:12:
You will notice that the "for us" is in brackets and thereby NOT in the original, proving again that Jesus sacrificed himself not "for us" but first for himself and then as the perfect EXAMPLE "for all" of us thereafter.

Proving you take the scriptures out of context and nothing else. If you had bothered to read the entire passage you would see that this is talking about Jesus being the High Priest and that the High Priest went into the Holiest of all part of the tabernacle to offer a sacrifice for himself and all the people.

Hebrews 9:7
But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

Regardless if the “for us” was written in the original or was implied in that one verse is irrelevant to this argument. Taken in context with the entire passage this verse is talking about Jesus obtaining eternal redemption for us as was the duties of the High Priest.

Composer responds:

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position.

Where in any of my post did I quote Hebrews 2:7 and suggest anything? You are clearly ignoring the issue here and trying to railroad this thread into another topic. This topic isn’t about whether or not Jesus was God it is about whether or not Jesus died for our sins. Stick to the topic.

Upvote 0

Tawhano

Northland Highwayman
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Composer said:

Scriptures please?

Tawhano answers:

Composer responds: Hang on a minute, I asked YOU to demonstrate that your alleged fallen angels were God's greatest ENEMY / ADVERSARY etc. Now please do as asked instead of passing the buck. You made the claim that these alleged fallen heavenly angels exist, so go for it and try to prove it?

No you hang on a minute. YOU did not ask me to demonstrate that my alleged fallen angels were God's greatest ENEMY / ADVERSARY etc. In this thread I have not mentioned anything about fallen angels that is from an entirely different thread. In that thread I never said fallen angels were God’s greatest enemy. In that thread I was debating whether or not the devils Jesus cast out were real or as you claim ‘mental disorders’. Here you pose a question to the board that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. I’m not passing the buck I am blocking your attempt to derail this thread.

Upvote 0

Composer

Jun 25, 2003
✟267.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Tawhano wrote: You mentioned sin being eradicated to confuse the issue but this isn’t what I said or believe. Jesus didn’t eradicate sin but forgives us our sin.

Composer responds: So all that you have said is a waste of time for the end result that you admit, is still that you claim that our sins are forgiven.

If that were true we could NOT follow in his steps and do NO SIN because all the sins are already forgiven according to you.

If all our sins were now forgiven then we would not continue to die, but we certainly do. (Rom. 6:23) KJS

If all our sins were now forgiven then the Judgment Seat is a waste of time and a mere rubber stamp for all. (Isaiah 45:22-23) KJS

I notice that you have also "assumed" that Jesus is God when I have already demonstrated that a God does not have a God for a God, but Jesus does -

Matt. 27:46 ; Mark 15:34

And God knows all things (1 John 3:20) KJS

But Jesus does not (Mark 13:32) KJS

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tawhano

Northland Highwayman
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Composer responds: So all that you have said is a waste of time for the end result that you admit, is still that you claim that our sins are forgiven.

When it comes to debating you yes it is a waste of time. Instead of debating the issue you put words into my mouth and pervert the Word of God to your views. I correct you in your out of context quotes and instead of defending your view you ignore it and just post the same thing again. Go back and read the warning I posted about you to the readers of this thread in post #6. I said, “Regardless of scriptures you show him to demonstrate his errors he will simply ignore it and post the same scriptures over and over again.” Thanks for being consistence, I sure would have looked silly if you had done otherwise.

Composer responds:
If that were true we could NOT follow in his steps and do NO SIN because all the sins are already forgiven according to you.

According to me? Typical Composer logic, if you have no defense then ignore scriptural evidence that you are wrong and simply repeat your error over and over again. I showed you verses that said Jesus died for our sins. Notice that I didn’t say all our sins are forgiven but that Jesus was sacrificed for all our sins. Big difference there. Your sins aren’t forgiven until you repent and obey God and if you sin in the future Jesus’ sacrifice still covers that as well but again you must repent to receive forgiveness.

The Bible says Jesus died for our sins so that we can receive forgiveness of our sins through Him.

Acts 5:30-32
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Ephesians 1:6-7
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

And how about the verses you keep repeating about Jesus being an example? Lets read that verse in context to see exactly what it is this scripture is telling us.

1 Peter 2
19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

These verses are talking about enduring the hardship that is to come our way because of our belief in Christ. Jesus is our example and in verses 22 and 23 we are told the examples. We do not sin and offer guile, reviling or threats when we receive such but commit ourselves to God. Nothing here indicating that by following his example will bring salvation to us. Finally in verse 24 it says Jesus bore our sins on that tree. You have to ignore a major portion of the Bible to believe the things you do.

This thread is about whether or not Jesus died for our sins. You repeatedly try and divert this thread into other issues. Scripture has been presented to you by JlovesUSo and myself that show Jesus had no sin and that He died for our sins. You must address these scriptures to show that either we have taken them out of context or interpret them incorrectly somehow. If you cannot do so then you must admit that these scriptures disagree with your beliefs.

Upvote 0

Composer

Jun 25, 2003
✟267.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Tawhano, I have already proven that Jesus DID NOT die for OUR sins but for his own inherent sins -

You say the scriptures are wrong and contradicting themselves, for it states as I have said repeatedly -

For all have sinned , and come short of the glory of God; (Rom. 3:23) KJS

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned : (Rom. 5:12) KJS

Jesus was a man - Proof: - Acts 2:22 KJS

". . . for him (Christ) shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." (Heb. 9:28) KJS

So as he shall appear "without sin" the "second time", it is common sense that the "first time" he did!

If he did not appear the first time with the potential to sin (Adamic curse nature, being born of a fleshly Mother) then there is absolutely no point in stating that the second time would be without sin?

Who can bring a clean (thing) out of an unclean? not one. (Job 14:4)

Whether you like it or not, (I hate putting things this way, but I must) - your god was born from a woman thus "unclean".

If it were not so, then we could not possibly "follow Christ's steps (1- Pet. 2:21)

Jesus had to be born with a potentially "sinful" nature, and the Scriptures Prove that he was, if he were not, then he had nothing to overcome, and could not be a genuine example to anyone.

And all flesh shall see the salvation of God (Luke 3:6) KJS

Does God's own alleged flesh require salvation from Himself by Himself?

Upvote 0

Tawhano

Northland Highwayman
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟48,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Composer Responds:
Tawhano, I have already proven that Jesus DID NOT die for OUR sins but for his own inherent sins

No you most certainly haven’t proven anything of the sort. There have been several verses quoted here that say point blank that Jesus died for our sins and you have not address one single verse. Just as I have warned the people on this board; you have ignored any verses that prove you to be wrong and simply post the same verse over and over again.

Composer Responds:
You say the scriptures are wrong and contradicting themselves, for it states as I have said repeatedly

To that I say you are a bold face liar. I have never said the scriptures are wrong or that they contradict themselves. You quite clearly interpret scriptures wrong and therefore making them seem to contradict themselves.

Let’s take the scriptures you quoted above and see just how you pervert the Word of God.

Composer misquotes:
". . . for him (Christ) shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." (Heb. 9:28) KJS

You take the verse and cut off the important part to make the above verse look to be proving your point. Let’s look at what it actually said:

Hebrews 9:28
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Point blank: Christ offered to bear the sins of many.

Jesus was made sin, he didn’t inherit sin or commit any sin for He knew no sin,…

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

…and paid our price for our sins so that when He appears the second time there will be no sin and those who look for Him will appear before God unblemished.

Composer said:
Who can bring a clean (thing) out of an unclean? not one. (Job 14:4)

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The verse you took out of Job 14 is his lamentation of man’s plight on earth. He is talking about the things man cannot do. If you had bothered to read the whole book of Job then you would know that he eventually comes to the conclusion that:

Job 42:1-2
Then Job answered the LORD, and said, I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.

Composer said:
If it were not so, then we could not possibly "follow Christ's steps (1- Pet. 2:21)

Ahh yes, the verses you keep repeating about Jesus being an example again eh? Lets read that verse in context to see exactly what it is this scripture is telling us.

1 Peter 2
19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

These verses are talking about enduring the hardship that is to come our way because of our belief in Christ. Jesus is our example and in verses 22 and 23 we are told the examples. We do not sin and offer guile, reviling or threats when we receive such but commit ourselves to God. Nothing here indicating that by following his example will bring salvation to us. Finally in verse 24 it says Jesus bore our sins on that tree. You have to ignore a major portion of the Bible to believe the things you do.

Composer said:
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God (Luke 3:6) KJS

Does God's own alleged flesh require salvation from Himself by Himself?

To come up with an asinine question like that after pulling one verse from its place takes a lot of ignoring the Word of God. The passage you took that verse from is John the Baptist talking about Jesus. Jesus is the salvation of God that all flesh shall see.

Luke 3
3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;
6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible
The idea is that every obstruction shall be so removed as to reveal to the whole world the Salvation of God in Him whose name is the "Saviour"

John Wesley's Explanatory Notes on the Whole Bible
The salvation of God - The Saviour, the Messiah.

Isaiah 40:3-5
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Upvote 0