Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
7 Spirits of God to man. The first person mentioned in Scripture to be given 7 Spirits of God was named Bezaleel. He was responsible for building the tabernacle and everything in it under Moses' administration so he carried out the instructions given to Moses by Yahweh. "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship." "...they may make all that I have commanded thee;" Exo 31 plus many other chapters.

"And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;" Isa 11:2

This wisdom isn't naturally obtained. The spirit of wisdom is the truth (Pro 2:6-7). "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:6 So without rebuke or blame, He gives us wisdom. The fear of The Lord contrast with the fear of man (such as Saul I Sam 13; 15).

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
7 Spirits of God to man. The first person mentioned in Scripture to be given 7 Spirits of God was named Bezaleel. He was responsible for building the tabernacle and everything in it under Moses' administration so he carried out the instructions given to Moses by Yahweh. "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship." "...they may make all that I have commanded thee;" Exo 31 plus many other chapters.

"And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;" Isa 11:2

This wisdom isn't naturally obtained. The spirit of wisdom is the truth (Pro 2:6-7). "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:6 So without rebuke or blame, He gives us wisdom. The fear of The Lord contrast with the fear of man (such as Saul I Sam 13; 15).
These are gifts of THE SPIRIT but there is only ONE SPIRIT of ONE GOD

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelations 5:6 - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

There are different things associated with each, but I've only found them online. I've not read enough into it to know if the purpose of each is to be known by us at this time.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelations 5:6 - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

There are different things associated with each, but I've only found them online. I've not read enough into it to know if the purpose of each is to be known by us at this time.
You could also look into the STONE with seven eyes on it
Or the ONE who walks amongst the seven lampstsnds with the seven stars in HIS hand

All that it translates to is ONE who has all authority over flesh

And that is THE ONE who came forth from GOD and into the world to "show us THE FATHER" who has all authority to show/manifest/declare/reveal THE FSTHER because HE alone is the visible image of THE INVISIBLE GOD, THE EXACT REPRESENTATION of HIS BEING and THE FULL RADIANCE of HIS GLORY

For it pleased THE FATHER that in HIM the fullness of the godhead might dwell

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
seven seven is perfect and holy and complete

But there is only ONE HOLY SPIRIT who gives gifts according to HIS purpose which is the building up of HIS BODY...THE CHURCH...HIS BRIDE

And THE BRIDE and THE SPIRIT glorify HIM

This verse comes to mind.

Colossians 2:9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0