Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Bible has revealed that the 7 seals and 5 trumpets will happen in the first 3.5 years of Tribulation.

The clue is the two Witnesses that shall be killed after 3.5 years of testimony in the Great Tribulation (70th week of Daniel)
Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the BEAST THAT ASCENDETH OUT OF BOTTOMLESS PIT shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

THE BEAST FROM BOTTOMLESS PIT SHALL BE RELEASED BY THE 5TH TRUMPET SOUND AND KILL THE TWO WITNESSES AT 3.5 YEARS OF TRIBULATION.
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.2 And he opened the bottomless pit.....
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

SO THERE WILL BE 12 EVENTS IN THE FIRST 3.5 YEARS (7 Seals + 5 Trumpets)

The Beast Abaddon will then possess antichrist and he will enter the Temple of God in Jerusalem to declare himself as God, as the 2 Witnesses of God have been defeated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apollyon is the fallen angel put into the bottomless pit by angel Raphael.
Raphael bound Azazel under a desert called Dudael according to Enoch 10:4–6:

And again the Lord said to Raphael: "Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire.

In Revelation 9:11, the beast of the Abyss is called by the names Abaddon and Apollyon
which means "destroyer." The sin of Azazel was teaching men to create weapons and make wars that people kill one another.

Last edited: