Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@revealingtimes

There are no commas in the Greek.

The Harlot is Jerusalem, as per Ezekiel 16.

Jerusalem was destroyed, the Jews were turfed out, and the Levitical system abolished. Nonetheless, Jerusalem and her children of bondage, that is, those under Judaism, survived after being kicked out.
Tamudic Judaism, which is heavily occult and pernicious, eventually took over the Catholic Church.

The Harlot here is occult Judaism, as per Ezekiel 16.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The body of Christ.

Correct. What is the church? The church is the body of Christ. The body of Christ is made up of those in faith. First it was the Jews, then the gentiles were grafted in. There is now no Jew or gentile because we are now one in Christ.

As no one inherits anything outside of Christ, only those in the body inherit the promises.

The old covenant ended. Is there a provision in the new covenant that states The body of Christ inherits earthly Jerusalem?

Yes ,there are many verses tat declare the saints inherit the earth.
Here is one such verse that shows the saints of God living in jerusaem1000 years after the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:9 KJV: And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Now this takes place before the second resurrection in

Revelation 20:12 KJV: And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And before the heavenly city Jerusalem comes down from heaven in

Revelation 21:2 KJV: And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

But this is far in the future.As,of now im watching what Trump does with the old city.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes ,there are many verses tat declare the saints inherit the earth.

And Those born again, of which the second death has no power, are all over the earth today proclaiming the gospel.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
1 Peter 2:9

And before the heavenly city Jerusalem comes down from heaven in

The new Jerusalem is the bride of the lamb.

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
Revelation 21:2,9

The New Jerusalem is body of Christ built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ as the cornerstone where God dwells with his people, whether they are on earth or in heaven.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 21:14

built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.
Ephesians 2:20-22

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And Those born again, of which the second death has no power, are all over the earth today proclaiming the gospel.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
1 Peter 2:9

The new Jerusalem is the bride of the lamb.

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
Revelation 21:2,9

The New Jerusalem is body of Christ built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ as the cornerstone where God dwells with his people, whether they are on earth or in heaven.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 21:14

built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.
Ephesians 2:20-22

Well.like I said. Im watching what Trump does with the old city,of jetudalem.I know scripture says he will move the embassy to Jerusalem and that he will cause a military ccomprised of gentiles to occupy Jerusalem and he will ddevide the land .Netanyahu is visiting Washington next week so I expecting Trumps peace plan soon after.
We shall see.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
@revealingtimes

There are no commas in the Greek.
There is punctuation in some Greek manuscripts, but the translators were professional in nature, they did not just translate without the knowledge of how to translate. The Mystery is Separate from Babylon the Great just like the other two descriptions are Separate. There are clues, you seemingly can't solve who the Harlot is so I am not surprised you can't see the difference in the MYSTERY and in BABYLON THE GREAT.

We are told in verse 7 that the Angel is Going to tell us the Mystery of the Harlot and the Beast !! What is not said there brother? It is not said by the Angel that we are going to show you Mystery Babylon the Great is it? Which tells us its not MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT doesn't it? Its a MYSTERY, its BABYLON THE GREAT and then 2 more descriptors.

The Harlot is Jerusalem, as per Ezekiel 16.
The Harlot is not a City, which is an inanimate object. The Harlot is All False Religion, which is judged. It doesn't matter if you guys bury your head or not, its not going to change the facts. You can ignore all the clues and facts all you want, its not going to change the truth. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little.

Get back to me when Jerusalem fits the MANY WATERS Clue, which will never happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is punctuation in some Greek manuscripts, but the translators were professional in nature, they did not just translate without the knowledge of how to translate. The Mystery is Separate from Babylon the Great just like the other two descriptions are Separate. There are clues, you seemingly can't solve who the Harlot is so I am not surprised you can't see the difference in the MYSTERY and in BABYLON THE GREAT.

We are told in verse 7 that the Angel is Going to tell us the Mystery of the Harlot and the Beast !! What is not said there brother? It is not said by the Angel that we are going to show you Mystery Babylon the Great is it? Which tells us its not MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT doesn't it? Its a MYSTERY, its BABYLON THE GREAT and then 2 more descriptors.

The Harlot is not a City, which is an inanimate object. The Harlot is All False Religion, which is judged. It doesn't matter if you guys bury your head or not, its not going to change the facts. You can ignore all the clues and facts all you want, its not going to change the truth. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little.

Get back to m when Jerusalem fits the MANY WATERS Clue, which will never happen.

You can walk through te streets of jetudalem and hear any number of languages.People from many nations throughout jerusalem,and all of Israel.
People from all over the world.

Upvote 0

PesachPup

Feb 19, 2018
Puxico
✟29,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Get back to m when Jerusalem fits the MANY WATERS Clue, which will never happen.
You are losing your ability to distinguish between the symbol and the interpretation.

*[[Rev 17:1]] KJV* And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the JUDGMENT OF the GREAT harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

[THIS CHAPTER IS AN EXPOSITION OF lI will shew Thee WHO THE GREAT harlot IS...]

*[[Rev 17:7]] KJV* And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will TELL THEE the mystery of the WOMAN, and of the BEAST that carrieth her, which hath the SEVEN HEADS and TEN HORNS. [and of the waters ]

The symbol=the woman
The interpretation=the great city.
The symbol=beast.
The interpretation=Daniels 4th king, Rev. 13.
The symbol=7 heads
The interpretation=7 mountains
The symbol=10 horns,
The interpretation=10 kings yet to arise.
The symbol=the waters,
The interpretation=people, multitudes, nations and tongues.

The PuP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Get back to me when Jerusalem fits the MANY WATERS Clue, which will never happen.

Unfaithful old covenant Jerusalem (the prostitute) was surrounded by gentile nations.

Then the angel said to me, “The waters where you saw the prostitute seated are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Harlot is the city
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The VERSE doesn't say the Harlot is that great city does it? It says the woman (Harlot) you SAW (as in the vision you saw) us that GREAT CITY !! And you can't put 2 + 2 = 4 together here, what did John see? The Angel is only reminding him what HE SAW !! What City did HE SEE?

Babylon The Great !! Tattooed on her forehead, along with three other descriptions.

Someone who has been doing this 30 years is trying to tell you what it is and you wont receive it, what can I say. Its not rocket science when its presented to you on a platter. It took me 30 years to receive it because Gods will was to reveal it now, not then.

When you finally understand that Babylon and the Harlot are two different entities you might get it, until then I doubt you will get it. The Harlot rides the Beast !! Do you get that? Its two different entities, not one. The Beast's 10 Kings kill off the Harlot. They are not killing a CITY, LOL. Come on man. They are killing off all Religions, and that fits the narrative because they want the Beast to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! Put it together, stop following men's traditions, which are mostly just utter drivel to be honest. Both Joel Richardson and those who claim its the RCC are just as wrong. Those who claim its ISIS and Islam are not in the know either so don't be discouraged brother. Some of those are making millions pushing untruths as truth.

Babylon = THE WORLD Governments under Satan's Rule, that is why the Head of Gold is Babylon. That is why God sees those defeated in Revelation 16:19 at Armageddon as Babylon, just like the Scriptures say.

In Rev. ch. 18 Babylon is hit by all 21 of Gods Judgments/Plagues. This is why their Commerce is destroyed and why they are seen as Burning, all the Trees & Grasses are burning up, all the sea Creatures die, Ships are destroyed, Waters are poisoned etc. etc. Babylon is full of DEVILS because Satan and his minions have been cast down, and Apollyon and his minions have been released from the bottomless pit.

Israel are told to COME OUT OF HER (The World) lest they suffer in her plagues, so they flee to the Wilderness !! Add it up man. Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD or Satan's DARK KINGDOM.

The Harlot that is KILLED OFF is All False Religions of all time. Its just a FACT.

Its TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES..............PROOF BELOW.

Rev. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these (A)shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev. 18:8 Therefore (1)shall her plagues come in one day, (2)death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly (3)burned with fire: for strong is the (4)Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the (5)kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived (6)deliciously with her, (7)shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas (8)that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the (9)merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.

A. So in verse 17 the KINGS hate the Harlot and KILL HER OFF (All False Religion, not Jerusalem).

1. Babylon is hit with Plagues SEE the 21 Judgments.
2. Death, Mourning and Famine are in the Four Horses !!
3. All of the Grasses and a 1/3 of the Trees are BURNED UP.
4. God JUDGES who/what? Men of ALL THE EARTH !!
5. Who are the Kings of THE EARTH? The Leaders !! Presidents, Mayors, Kings etc. etc. ALL EARTH.
6. They are the Progressive types who always think MODERN/Anti-God They live by HUMANISM.
7. Notice these Kings BEWAIL (CRY) and LAMENT when Babylon (World) gets Destroyed !!
8. The World is DESTROYED in ONE HOUR (3.5 Years) which is how long the Kings rule with the BEAST REMEMBER? One Hour !!

9. Of course all of these PLAGUES destroy the Merchants of the whole worlds business !! That goes without saying. Its not ONE CITY being destroyed !! Its the WHOLE WORLD being JUDGED !!

Jerusalem being the Harlot is just utterly............I can't describe it with words, or I would feel bad saying it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The VERSE doesn't say the Harlot is that great city does it? It says the woman (Harlot) you SAW (as in the vision you saw) us that GREAT CITY !! And you can't put 2 + 2 = 4 together here, what did John see? The Angel is only reminding him what HE SAW !! What City did HE SEE?

Babylon The Great !! Tattooed on her forehead, along with three other descriptions.

Someone who has been doing this 30 years is trying to tell you what it is and you wont receive it, what can I say. Its not rocket science when its presented to you on a platter. It took me 30 years to receive it because Gods will was to reveal it now, not then.

When you finally understand that Babylon and the Harlot are two different entities you might get it, until then I doubt you will get it. The Harlot rides the Beast !! Do you get that? Its two different entities, not one. The Beast's 10 Kings kill off the Harlot. They are not killing a CITY, LOL. Come on man. They are killing off all Religions, and that fits the narrative because they want the Beast to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! Put it together, stop following men's traditions, which are mostly just utter drivel to be honest. Both Joel Richardson and those who claim its the RCC are just as wrong. Those who claim its ISIS and Islam are not in the know either so don't be discouraged brother. Some of those are making millions pushing untruths as truth.

Babylon = THE WORLD Governments under Satan's Rule, that is why the Head of Gold is Babylon. That is why God sees those defeated in Revelation 16:19 at Armageddon as Babylon, just like the Scriptures say.

In Rev. ch. 18 Babylon is hit by all 21 of Gods Judgments/Plagues. This is why their Commerce is destroyed and why they are seen a Burning, all the Trees & Grasses are burning up, all the sea Creatures die, Ships are destroyed, waters are poisoned etc. etc. Babylon is full of DEVILS because Satan and his minions have been cast down, and Apollyon and his minions have been released from the bottomless pit.

Israel are told to COME OUT OF HER (The World) lest they suffer in her plagues, so they flee to the Wilderness !! Add it up man. Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD or Satan's DARK KINGDOM.

The Harlot that is KILLED OFF is All False Religions of all time. Its just a FACT.

Rev. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these (A)shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev. 18:8 Therefore (1)shall her plagues come in one day, (2)death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly (3)burned with fire: for strong is the (4)Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the (5)kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived (6)deliciously with her, (7)shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas (8)that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the (9)merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.

A. So in verse 17 the KINGS hate the Harlot and KILL HER OFF (All False Religion, not Jerusalem).

5. Who are the Kings of THE EARTH? The Leaders !! Presidents, Mayors, Kings etc. etc. ALL EARTH.
6. They are the Progressive types who always think MODERN/Anti-God They live by HUMANISM.
7. Notice these Kings BEWAIL (CRY) and LAMENT when Babylon (World) gets Destroyed !!
8. The World is DESTROYED in ONE HOUR (3.5 Years) which is how long the Kings rule with the BEAST REMEMBER? One Hour !!

9. Of course all of these PLAGUES destroy the Merchants of the whole worlds business !! That goes without saying. Its not ONE CITY being destroyed !! Its the WHOLE WORLD being JUDGED !!

Jerusalem being the Harlot is just utterly............I can;t describe it with words, or I would feel bad saying it.

I dnot think a prophet would have a problem calling Jerusalem a harlot.
Isaiah 1:21 See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her-- but now murderers!

Upvote 0

PesachPup

Feb 19, 2018
Puxico
✟29,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In Rev. ch. 18 Babylon is hit by all 21 of Gods Judgments/Plagues. This is why their Commerce is destroyed and why they are seen a Burning, all the Trees & Grasses are burning up, all the sea Creatures die, Ships are destroyed, waters are poisoned etc. etc. Babylon is full of DEVILS because Satan and his minions have been cast down, and Apollyon and his minions have been released from the bottomless pit.

Jerusalem being the Harlot is just utterly............I can;t describe it with words, or I would feel bad saying it.
The VERSE doesn't say the Harlot is that great city does it? It says the woman
Yes it does.
*[[Rev 17:7]] KJV* And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the WOMAN, and of the BEAST THAT CARRIETH HER , which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The beast carries the woman, the woman that is the harlot. Open your eyes!

*[[Eze 16:2]] KJV* Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
*[[Eze 16:35]] KJV* Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:

The PuP

• Agree
Reactions: A71
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unfaithful old covenant Jerusalem (the prostitute) was surrounded by gentile nations.

Then the angel said to me, “The waters where you saw the prostitute seated are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.

Today Jerusalem ad well as all Israel is home to people from many countries.Its a country of immigrants from many nations speaking many tongues.Just in Jerusalem alone Hebrew college has students from 65 countries.
Todays Jerusalem is made up ofmany peoples,nations,and tongues.

• Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today Jerusalem ad well as all Israel is home to people from many countries.Its a country of immigrants from many nations speaking many tongues.Just in Jerusalem alone Hebrew college has students from 65 countries.
Todays Jerusalem is made up ofmany peoples,nations,and tongues.
Agree

The woman is not the waters (gentile nations) but sits on top of them, just as old covenant Israel was not a gentile nation but sat upon the gentile nations as Gods chosen people.

Old covenant Israel no longer exists, so you are right, todays country of Israel exists as all types of people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You can walk through te streets of jetudalem and hear any number of languages.People from many nations throughout jerusalem,and all of Israel.
People from all over the world.
That's funny, so did you stay up all night to come up with that convoluted thinking trying to justify a failed understanding? The Angel was VERY CLEAR. It fits ALL FALSE RELIGION which is all over the world. You guys just do not seem able to decipher Gods codes here because you get tunnel vision. You are still thinking in terms of OLD WAYS, Men's traditions before God was ready to reveal these deep truths.

Its Rome, its Jerusalem, its he RCC, its Islam, its America, its New York City, its Babylon proper etc. etc. etc. Its none of the above !! But whichever vein someone was in that seems to be their go to understanding. Well God says different, He actually has a meaning for all of this, for Rev. ch. 17 and Rev. ch. 18 that makes sense.

Rev. ch. 17 starts with the First Seal, the Beast seeks to destroy all Religions right off the bat. The 1/4 of the whole world that are killed are mostly Religious types who refuse to serve or worship the Beast as God. Its not the Christian Church who has been Raptured, it will be the Remnant Church who comes to Christ after the Rapture, the Jews who do not flee and of Course the Islamic hordes, along with other Religions.

Rev. ch. 18 also starts in Rev. ch. 6, the Plagues and 21 Judgments start with the First Seal also, its 21 Judgments on Mankind. It runs from Rev. ch. 6 to Rev. ch. 16.

Jerusalem is not going to be destroyed or burned, Jesus is going to be King of kings there for 1000 years. All nations will come up to Jerusalem to pay homage. Israel has REPENTED by the time the Beast takes over, why would God thus Judge a CITY when Israel has already REPENTED, this makes no sense whatsoever. But because that's what we first went with we got to keep going with it don't we !!

Roman 17:18
The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

And what did John SEE in the VISION?

BABYLON THE GREAT tattooed on her forehead !!

Another IDEA to try to explain the inexplainable hey?

The MANY WATERS are the WHOLE WORLD. Jerusalem is not in OTHER NATIONS or on MANY WATERS. The MANY WATERS are the Nations, Tongues, Multitudes and Peoples.

Jerusalem is a Harlot, not as Gods Holy City but the people thereof, whereas Babylon stands for Satan's unholy Kingdom. The People of Jerusalem is what was being SPOKEN OF, not a city, not an inanimate object !!

The People were thus scattered, the people were thus BROUGHT BACK, and God has every intention to Bless Israel now....God did not regather Israel just to call them a Harlot and burn down Jerusalem. God has already punished Israel by this time and brought them back unto Israel, Hes not going to then turn on Israel and burn Jerusalem as you seemingly think, its just not going to happen. You just have on BLINDERS and you fail to see that BABYLON THE GREAT is that GREAT CITY John saw, because you have preconceived notions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Angel is only reminding him what HE SAW !! What City did HE SEE?

The angel is explaining what he was just shown.

The woman, who is the prostitute, who is the great city, is also Babylon the great

AFTER the woman is killed by the 10 horns and beast, and angel comes down from heaven saying fallen, fallen is Babylon the great and identifies Babylon the great as a SHE:

And he called out with a mighty voice, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place for demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable beast.
Revelation 18:2

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jerusalem is a Harlot, not is Gods Holy City, whereas Babylon stands for Satan's unholy Kingdom.

Jesus called the Pharisees sons of the devil:

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8:44

And they would be punished for the blood of the saints and prophets:

so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.
Matthew 23:35

You just have on BLINDERS and you fail to see that BABYLON THE GREAT is that GREAT CITY John saw, because you have preconceived notions.

I agree that Babylon the great is the city that John saw. But i also believe that Jerusalem is Babylon the great, that is the harlot, as the angel says Babylon the great is fallen when the woman is destroyed by the beast and 10 horns

Upvote 0