Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I see people conflating the Revelation 13 Beast with the Rev. 12 Dragon. The Crowns on the Heads in Rev. 13 and the Crowns on the Horns in Rev. 12 have no significant purpose behind them, except to show who is in the persona being mentioned in each chapter. In other words Rev. 13 is about the Human/Beast and thus he has 10 Crowns upon 10 Horns who are his kings (part of his Kingdom). In Rev. 12 the Seven heads have 7 Crowns because its about Satan/Dragon that rules the Earth and thus these are all his Kingdoms that have come Against Israel. Satan would actually have many, many more Crowns on many more Heads but these are just the Beast Heads that come against Israel. THUS, WE GET THIS BELOW:

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a BEAST (Not a Dragon) rise up out of the sea, having seven heads (Figurative, the Anti-Christ was one of these SEVEN) and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns (The Anti-Christ has 10 Kings, thus they have CROWNS), and upon his heads the name of blasphemy (Of course each head was blasphemous/against God).

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat (Satan is the god of this World), and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death (Rome was no longer a Beast-Head when Israel was Dispersed); and his deadly wound was healed (Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and the FIGURATIVE WOUND is Healed): and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

So Revelation ch. 13 is about the Figurative BEAST throughout Israels life-span, interrupted by 1900-2000 years of Israel being as Dead Men's Bones per Ezekiel's Prophecy of the Valley of Dry Bones. The Last Beast is the Anti-Christ thus he is over the 10 Kings, thus the 10 Horns is shown to have 10 Crowns, this is the Beasts Domain so to speak, he is not over the OTHER SIX HEADS, thus they have no crowns, they are past Kingdoms he was never a part of, but whom Satan of course was over. Satan of course is the real King over all Kingdoms of the earth so he is shown to be over the Seven in Rev. ch. 12.

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman (Israel - Genesis 37:9) clothed with the sun (Jacob), and the moon (Rachel) under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars (Joseph and his 11 Brothers):

2 And she being with child (Jesus) cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon (Satan), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The Heads are shown as being UNDER Satan, thus the Crowns on the Heads, but the LAST HEAD/Anti-Christ/Beast is over the 10 Kings, so Satan is thus over them also, OF COURSE !! By inference it can be nothing else. I missed this all these years? So this Prophecy is about the Dragon thus the Crowns on the HEADS and the other Prophecy is about the BEAST/Anti-Christ/Little Horn, thus the Crowns on the Horns/Kings.

The Beast in Rev. 12 is the same as the Beasts in Rev. 13 and 17, its just the Emphasis on who is being spoken of that is different. In Rev. 12 its about the Dragon/Satan. In Rev. 13 its about the LAST BEAST/Anti-Christ. Rev. 17 is only the Angel explaining who the Seven Heads and the 10 Horns are. As well as who the 8th King is. (Apollyon, whom Satan placed in Dominion of the Seven Beast Kingdoms, which are HIS of course.

Have at it, I was excited God showed this to me via the Holy Spirit last night. Me and another guy have been going around on this for 2 years with him saying these are DIFFERENT BEASTS and DIFFERENT Kings because of the Crowns, but while speaking to someone else last night I was just given this by the Holy Spirit out of the blue and it excited me.

Last edited:

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Artificial intelligence and randomly grabbing at patterns seems chaotic
People look at social roles, stereotypes, medical symptoms/traits and make diagnoses...it seems like gambling and guesswork even if people say things as if affirmative
Beware of false prophets and wage earners who can't solve the problem of sin but rather approve of soothsaying and leave many in confusion

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The beast out of the sea is not the little horn. The little horn is the mouth that is added to him later in Rev. 13.
This mouth has the 42 months, whereas the beast out of the sea will still be around for Armageddon.
Daniel 12 -1290 days /little horn falls at the end of Daniel 11
Daniel 12 - 1335 days - the vials of God's wrath have been poured out and that leads to Armageddon. /the battle at the end of Rev. 19
The beast out of the sea rises with a mouth and is wondered after before the little horn mouth is added later.
The Mouth and Eyes mean the Last Beast is of course a man. That of course has nothing much to do with the thread title, but nevertheless I rebutted of sorts.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So Revelation ch. 13 is about the Figurative BEAST throughout Israels life-span, interrupted by 1900-2000 years of Israel being as Dead Men's Bones per Ezekiel's Prophecy of the Valley of Dry Bones.
The beast that was impacting Israel 2000 years ago was the fourth beast of Daniel 7. Why don't you just say so?

The 7 kings and the 10 kings are associated with the fourth beast of Daniel 7.

You have misunderstood why the dragon appears as the beast in Revelation 12 and Revelation 17.

It is because the persona, now in the bottomless pit, does not ascend out of the bottomless pit until the end times person is killed and brought back to life. Which in both Revelation 12 and Revelation 17, the persona is still in the pit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The beast that was impacting Israel 2000 years ago was the fourth beast of Daniel 7. Why don't you just say so?

The 7 kings and the 10 kings are associated with the fourth beast of Daniel 7.

You have misunderstood why the dragon appears as the beast in Revelation 12 and Revelation 17.

It is because the persona, now in the bottomless pit, does not ascend out of the bottomless pit until the end times person is killed and brought back to life. Which in both Revelation 12 and Revelation 17, the persona is still in the pit.
The only thing in the pit is a Demon Spirit, not a man brother.

And I am speaking of Rev. 12 and 13 not Daniel 7, the difference is in Rev. 13 the Fourth Beast is GONE it had the Mortal Wound. The Little Horn is the BEAST that revives the Beast Kingdom.

I stated it sir as it was given unto me I could be no plainer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scientists and theologians keep trying different ideas and patterns that sound nice to them
If anyone wants to ever learn and see the patterns and answers, do as the Bible says and believe and pray.
Else I could come along telling you the answer in a way that doesn't look like what you expected and you'd cast it aside in place of continuing this chatter.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The only thing in the pit is a Demon Spirit, not a man brother.

And I am speaking of Rev. 12 and 13 not Daniel 7, the difference is in Rev. 13 the Fourth Beast is GONE it had the Mortal Wound. The Little Horn is the BEAST that revives the Beast Kingdom.

I stated it sir as it was given unto me I could be no plainer.
Are saying the ten horns on the beast in Revelation 12, 13, 17 are not the ten horns on the fourth beast in Daniel 7 ?

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 7 historical confirmations:

Fourth beast (kingdom): Imperial Roman empire

Ten horns (kingdoms) emerging from dissolution of imperial Roman empire: Heruli, Suevi, Burgundians, Huns, Ostrogoths, Visigoths, Vandals, Lombards, Franks, Anglo-Saxons

Little horn (kingdom): Papal Roman empire

Three horns (kingdoms) overthrown by the little horn: Heruli, Vandals, Ostrogoths

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Same, I am just telling why one has crowns in Rev. 13 and doesn't in Rev. 12.

In Revelation 17 - the little horn is the future 7th king.

In Revelation 12 - the little horn person as the 7th king will have come to power. And shortly becomes the Antichrist - King of israel - the seven years begin

In Revelation 13 - The little horn person in Revelation 13 will have revealed himself to be the man of sin, (no longer is the Antichrist). He is killed for his action and brought back to life - to become the beast persona - possessed by the unclean spirit from the bottomless pit. 42 months left in the seven years.

In regards to the interpretation of:

Revelation 17 - heads, no crowns
Revelation 12 - heads, crowns
Revelation 13 - heads, no crowns, one head mortally wounded, recovers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 7 historical confirmations:

Fourth beast (kingdom): Imperial Roman empire

Ten horns (kingdoms) emerging from dissolution of imperial Roman empire: Heruli, Suevi, Burgundians, Huns, Ostrogoths, Visigoths, Vandals, Lombards, Franks, Anglo-Saxons

Little horn (kingdom): Papal Roman empire

Three horns (kingdoms) overthrown by the little horn: Heruli, Vandals, Ostrogoths
jgr, the ten kings rule with the beast during the time that 666 is the law of the land for buying and selling.

Not here yet, and neither are the ten kings rule with the beast.

btw, good format to your post. Easy to read with spacing between sentences. And not a book long.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
jgr, the ten kings rule with the beast during the time that 666 is the law of the land for buying and selling.

Not here yet, and neither are the ten kings rule with the beast.

btw, good format to your post. Easy to read with spacing between sentences. And not a book long.
Thanks Douggg. At this 500th anniversary of the Reformation, it is important to appreciate the Reformers' recognition of historical prophetic fulfillments, and the deliverance from spiritual bondage and darkness that their prophetic faith and sacrifice brought us all. It is particularly important for those who reject their message to realize that the freedom to voice that rejection was purchased in no small part by the Reformation itself. Absent the Reformers' faith and sacrifice, these dialogues would not be possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0