The seeds of Satan are returning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
platzapS said:
If only Noah and his sons/daughters-in-law survived the flood...

How did Greek and Egyptian mythology include nephilim? Did Noah carry stone tablets detailing the history and literature of all known cultures?

Biblically, the Greek and Egytian 'cultures' were formed after the events at Babel.... These peoples, biblically, were from Noah and his family... Thus, biblically, it is not surprising that these cultures have similarities.

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
BonoMan said:
Hi Mr Hessel i like your posts you are like Mulder :)

Anyway i thought you might be interested although you might already know. About that fish a few months ago It too said the end is near. So i wil post the link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2854189.stm
GOD BLESS

Yes i read the story and i like the message the fish gave

"[It] essentially means [in Hebrew] that everyone needs to account for themselves because the end is nigh."

It reminded me of another story of a flock of seagulls if not mistaken who took "suicide dives" in india. Exactly what i said they were in the air and all of a sudden dozens of them dived to the surface killing themselves for no reason.

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
platzapS said:
How did Greek and Egyptian mythology include nephilim? Did Noah carry stone tablets detailing the history and literature of all known cultures?

i found this book review which gives a great answer to your question. How many of you knew any of the things listed below? to solve some of earth's biggest mysteires you have to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/nwo/ufos-nwo.html

THE HISTORICAL RECORD

Scripture and extra biblical legends tell of a visitation of the earth by heavenly beings. Some of the references include:

- The Egyptian people originally migrated from the biblical land of Shin'ar, also known as the Land of the Watchers (one of the ancient names of the mysterious visitors). The Egyptians called it Ta Neter--The Land of the Watchers "from which the gods came into Egypt."
- The Sumerian scribes referred to the watchers as Anunnaki, which, they said, "came from Nibiru" to judge/rule the inhabitants of the earth. Some have interpreted Nibiru as "a distant planet", but the actual translation is, "Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came."
- In the Bible references are made to the Anakim and to the Nephilm also meaning those who came from Heaven to Earth.
- In the Book of the Dead there are prayers for deliverance from the Watchers (Tchatcha, the princes of Osiris) , who came from Ta-Ur, the "Far Away Land."
- In the Book of Jubilees the Watchers are compared to the "supernatural beings" mentioned in the sixth chapter of Genesis as having come down from heaven to cohabit with women, a union ultimately leading to the birth of the giants.
- From the Dead Sea Scrolls (Genesis Apocryphon) we learn that 200 of a larger group of powerful angels called "Watchers" departed from the higher Heavens and sinned. The fallen class of Watchers are considered by some to be the creatures refered to in the Book of Jude as the "angels which kept not their first estate" and who are reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
- Ancient Chinese folklore tells of visitations from a distant land of "flying carts."
- A Sanskrit text--the Drona Parva, documented "dogfights" by extraterrestrial visitors in flying machines

"But Dr. I.D.E. Thomas, in his book, The Omega Conspiracy, suggests that Satan had even bigger plans at work in the sixth chapter of Genesis. He claims that Satan (as opposed to aliens) was trying to produce a race of mutant warriors by breeding fallen angels with women in an effort to exterminate the children of God "

"Perhaps the answer to this question (the Christian's analysis vs the New Age view on "aliens") is hidden in the first six chapters of Genesis. Very soon after the Fall of man we find in Genesis 3:15 the protoevangelium (the promise that the seed of the woman would someday bring forth a child [Jesus] capable of destroying the serpent's [Satan's] power). In response to the promise, supernatural beings (fallen angels?) appeared from the heavens and performed reproductive experiments on human women (Genesis chapter six). Was Satan attempting to intercept, pollute, and thereby destroy the righteous seed? Was he trying to cut off the birth line of the Messiah? Perhaps. Satan's ancient goal included cutting off the line leading to the Messiah. Satan led Pharaoh to destroy the Hebrew children so the deliverer might not be born. Herod sought the baby Jesus in the New Testament in order to have Him killed. In Revelation, chapter 12, we see the devil (dragon) waiting to destroy the messianic seed as soon as it is born of the woman. "

--------------------------
"Was Satan attempting to intercept, pollute, and thereby destroy the righteous seed? Was he trying to cut off the birth line of the Messiah? Perhaps. Satan's ancient goal included cutting off the line leading to the Messiah."

--- i mentioned in this thread how God saved only Noah and his family. When you read the story of Noah and his family, it should be understood that he was not only selected to survive because of the quality of his character; Genesis states that, unlike the majority of the rest of humanity, Noah was "found perfect in all his generations." In other words, he and his family were UNTAINTED by the fallen angelic bloodline, which God had cursed to eternal damnation.

HOW COULD CHRIST HAVE BEEN BORN IF ALL THE SEED OF MAN HAD BEEN CORRUPTED? GOD HAD TO SAVE NOAH AND HIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR HIS FUTURE LINEAGE TO BRING FORTH THE CHRIST! (This thread sheds new light to the importance of Noah and the reason for the flood. Im sure those that have read this thread and this post have a better understanding of satan's clever plan)

you have to admit it is a clever plan. In order to stop the savior from coming satan tried to corrupt the seed of mankind so Christ couldnt be born (The Savior couldnt have been born from a corrupt seedline). God saw what satan was trying to do and he reacted by bringing forth the flood, and he saved the remaining Godly seed on earth (Noah and his family) and through it came forth Jesus.

THE SCARY PART: Noah and his family were the only ones as the bible puts it "found perferct in all his generations" so this means that satan's plan was working and most of humanity was corrupt.

noah.jpg

http://www.premier1.net/~raines/women.html (angels and women)
-------------------------

"From a Christian's point of view this could explain how people like the Sumerians of Mesopotamia, who were enemies of Yahweh, appeared out of nowhere around B.C. 3500, bringing with them a pantheon of deities, the first written language, and a superior knowledge of earth sciences. This may also explain why many of the religions that followed Sumerian mythology, including Greek mythology, emerged from the original idea that powerful beings, with names like "Zeus" and "Apollo," visited the earth, intermarried with women, and fathered half human children. Dr. Thomas believes recent "UFO" abduction activity may point to the birth of a new race of anti-God warriors, as we approach the end of the age and the coming of Armageddon. "
(the answer to the ufo phenomena right here. May sound crazy but coming soon)

"A question arises: Does Genesis chapter 6 support the New Age theory that alien creatures traveled from distant planets in UFOs, performed reproductive experiments on women, and were afterward honored in the images and folklore of the gods of mythology? Or, is Dr. I.D.E. Thomas correct in stating that the story in Genesis is a record of fallen angels acting in accord with Satan? What, if anything, could this tell us about the current interstellar phenomena? Are we experiencing an ongoing invasion of earth by intergalactic scientists, or is Satan busy advancing the most sophisticated con game in history? " (the answer to the ufo phenomena right here. May sound crazy but coming soon)

Upvote 0

Techbot

blah, blah, blah...
Sep 1, 2003
Houston,TX area
✟1,027.00
Faith
Christian
jhessel said:
The Rockefellers own most of the museums in Manhattan including the Smithsonian in Washington D.C. In New York City alone, they own the Unnatural History Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, Asia House, the Cloisters etc., etc. Hidden away in those museum are records of the past which they do not want you to know about.
LOL...and they gave only you the engraved invitation to go see this right?

Upvote 0

Lillithspeak

The Umbrella
Aug 26, 2003
Vermont
✟9,786.00
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
jhessel said:
i found this book review which gives a great answer to your question. How many of you knew any of the things listed below? to solve some of earth's biggest mysteires you have to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/nwo/ufos-nwo.html

THE HISTORICAL RECORD

Scripture and extra biblical legends tell of a visitation of the earth by heavenly beings. Some of the references include:

- The Egyptian people originally migrated from the biblical land of Shin'ar, also known as the Land of the Watchers (one of the ancient names of the mysterious visitors). The Egyptians called it Ta Neter--The Land of the Watchers "from which the gods came into Egypt."
- The Sumerian scribes referred to the watchers as Anunnaki, which, they said, "came from Nibiru" to judge/rule the inhabitants of the earth. Some have interpreted Nibiru as "a distant planet", but the actual translation is, "Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came."
- In the Bible references are made to the Anakim and to the Nephilm also meaning those who came from Heaven to Earth.
- In the Book of the Dead there are prayers for deliverance from the Watchers (Tchatcha, the princes of Osiris) , who came from Ta-Ur, the "Far Away Land."
- In the Book of Jubilees the Watchers are compared to the "supernatural beings" mentioned in the sixth chapter of Genesis as having come down from heaven to cohabit with women, a union ultimately leading to the birth of the giants.
- From the Dead Sea Scrolls (Genesis Apocryphon) we learn that 200 of a larger group of powerful angels called "Watchers" departed from the higher Heavens and sinned. The fallen class of Watchers are considered by some to be the creatures refered to in the Book of Jude as the "angels which kept not their first estate" and who are reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
- Ancient Chinese folklore tells of visitations from a distant land of "flying carts."
- A Sanskrit text--the Drona Parva, documented "dogfights" by extraterrestrial visitors in flying machines

"But Dr. I.D.E. Thomas, in his book, The Omega Conspiracy, suggests that Satan had even bigger plans at work in the sixth chapter of Genesis. He claims that Satan (as opposed to aliens) was trying to produce a race of mutant warriors by breeding fallen angels with women in an effort to exterminate the children of God "

"Perhaps the answer to this question (the Christian's analysis vs the New Age view on "aliens") is hidden in the first six chapters of Genesis. Very soon after the Fall of man we find in Genesis 3:15 the protoevangelium (the promise that the seed of the woman would someday bring forth a child [Jesus] capable of destroying the serpent's [Satan's] power). In response to the promise, supernatural beings (fallen angels?) appeared from the heavens and performed reproductive experiments on human women (Genesis chapter six). Was Satan attempting to intercept, pollute, and thereby destroy the righteous seed? Was he trying to cut off the birth line of the Messiah? Perhaps. Satan's ancient goal included cutting off the line leading to the Messiah. Satan led Pharaoh to destroy the Hebrew children so the deliverer might not be born. Herod sought the baby Jesus in the New Testament in order to have Him killed. In Revelation, chapter 12, we see the devil (dragon) waiting to destroy the messianic seed as soon as it is born of the woman. "

--------------------------
"Was Satan attempting to intercept, pollute, and thereby destroy the righteous seed? Was he trying to cut off the birth line of the Messiah? Perhaps. Satan's ancient goal included cutting off the line leading to the Messiah."

--- i mentioned in this thread how God saved only Noah and his family. When you read the story of Noah and his family, it should be understood that he was not only selected to survive because of the quality of his character; Genesis states that, unlike the majority of the rest of humanity, Noah was "found perfect in all his generations." In other words, he and his family were UNTAINTED by the fallen angelic bloodline, which God had cursed to eternal damnation.

HOW COULD CHRIST HAVE BEEN BORN IF ALL THE SEED OF MAN HAD BEEN CORRUPTED? GOD HAD TO SAVE NOAH AND HIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR HIS FUTURE LINEAGE TO BRING FORTH THE CHRIST! (This thread sheds new light to the importance of Noah and the reason for the flood. Im sure those that have read this thread and this post have a better understanding of satan's clever plan)

you have to admit it is a clever plan. In order to stop the savior from coming satan tried to corrupt the seed of mankind so Christ couldnt be born (The Savior couldnt have been born from a corrupt seedline). God saw what satan was trying to do and he reacted by bringing forth the flood, and he saved the remaining Godly seed on earth (Noah and his family) and through it came forth Jesus.

THE SCARY PART: Noah and his family were the only ones as the bible puts it "found perferct in all his generations" so this means that satan's plan was working and most of humanity was corrupt.

noah.jpg

http://www.premier1.net/~raines/women.html (angels and women)
-------------------------

"From a Christian's point of view this could explain how people like the Sumerians of Mesopotamia, who were enemies of Yahweh, appeared out of nowhere around B.C. 3500, bringing with them a pantheon of deities, the first written language, and a superior knowledge of earth sciences. This may also explain why many of the religions that followed Sumerian mythology, including Greek mythology, emerged from the original idea that powerful beings, with names like "Zeus" and "Apollo," visited the earth, intermarried with women, and fathered half human children. Dr. Thomas believes recent "UFO" abduction activity may point to the birth of a new race of anti-God warriors, as we approach the end of the age and the coming of Armageddon. "
(the answer to the ufo phenomena right here. May sound crazy but coming soon)

"A question arises: Does Genesis chapter 6 support the New Age theory that alien creatures traveled from distant planets in UFOs, performed reproductive experiments on women, and were afterward honored in the images and folklore of the gods of mythology? Or, is Dr. I.D.E. Thomas correct in stating that the story in Genesis is a record of fallen angels acting in accord with Satan? What, if anything, could this tell us about the current interstellar phenomena? Are we experiencing an ongoing invasion of earth by intergalactic scientists, or is Satan busy advancing the most sophisticated con game in history? " (the answer to the ufo phenomena right here. May sound crazy but coming soon)
Do you seriously believe this?
scratch.gif

Lillith

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
Lillithspeak said:
Do you seriously believe this?
scratch.gif

Lillith

interesting name you got there.

Lilith: she fled into the wilderness, where she mated with subterranean "demons" and other beings, swearing that she and her children (the "Lilim") would always prey on human children, and seduce human beings into hybrid-producing sexual encounters. Again, this is paralleled in nearly EVERY ancient tradition, from the Lamias of Greece, to the Huldre-folk and seductresses of Scandinavia and the Dragon-kings, queens, princes and princesses of China and Japan.

some people think its cool to have the name of a demon for a message board i guess :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

revolutio

Apatheist Extraordinaire
Aug 3, 2003
R'lyeh
Visit site
✟6,762.00
Faith
Atheist
jhessel said:

Lilith: she fled into the wilderness, where she mated with subterranean "demons" and other beings, swearing that she and her children (the "Lilim") would always prey on human children, and seduce human beings into hybrid-producing sexual encounters. Again, this is paralleled in nearly EVERY ancient tradition, from the Lamias of Greece, to the Huldre-folk and seductresses of Scandinavia and the Dragon-kings, queens, princes and princesses of China and Japan.

some people think its cool to have the name of a demon for a message board i guess :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Most people pick their names based on the aesthetic properties of the word. Lillith is an aesthetically pleasing word to me.

You still haven't answered the question of how you came to be privy to all this hidden lore and knowledge.

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
revolutio said:
Most people pick their names based on the aesthetic properties of the word. Lillith is an aesthetically pleasing word to me.

maybe she should change her name to lucifer then :p

Revolutio stick to the topic please. I am here to answer any questions related to the topic for those interested.

Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jhessel said:

Lilith is a very common name.

Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jhessel said:
http://stargods.org/Evidence%20of%20a%20non-human.htm

Evidence of a non-human

: Crowds are flocking to Indian temples to see a Muslim baby with a 'tail' who is believed to be the reincarnation of a Hindu god. The 11-month-old boy has been named Balaji or Bajrangbali, another name for monkey-faced Lord Hanuman. He is reported to have a 4in 'tail' caused by genetic mutations during the development of the foetus.

Iqbal Qureshi, the child's maternal grandfather, is taking Balaji from temple to temple where people offer money to see the boy. Mr Qureshi says the baby has nine spots on his body like Lord Hanuman and showed them to journalists, reports Indian newspaper The Tribune.

for more info on the corruption of the human gene pool by the fallen angels go here (bible and book of enoch)

http://www.stargods.org/GW_Michael_Mott.htm (don't be deceived, evolution is a lie)

--- Yep. A full grown tail without fur. Now I have to wonder how these genes got into the human gene pool since we know that we did not evolve from the animals. I think that Gen. 6. and the Book of Enoch explain in detail what happened. No oneone earth can say that this baby is fully human. As Christians we should not listen to the evolutionists explination that this gene is a result of evolving from animals. God did not create man from the animals. Only evolution promotes this myth.

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. " Gen 6:1-4

"And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones." Enoch 7:4,5,6

Saw the same story in STAR.

Upvote 0

revolutio

Apatheist Extraordinaire
Aug 3, 2003
R'lyeh
Visit site
✟6,762.00
Faith
Atheist
jhessel said:
maybe she should change her name to lucifer then :p

Revolutio stick to the topic please. I am here to answer any questions related to the topic for those interested.
You ignored the persons question about whether you believe this and talked instead about their name. I simply responded (Lucifer is not the most pleasing of names, though it is better than George).

Please stay on topic and answer the question of how you became privy to this information.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Techbot

blah, blah, blah...
Sep 1, 2003
Houston,TX area
✟1,027.00
Faith
Christian
I'd still like to know how you got this info...

Techbot said:
jhessel, I guess my biggest question to you is this.

If the churches don't teach this, and all of these tablets are locked away and hidden from the world, HOW did you come by all of this?
My question still stands.

Upvote 0

Lanakila

Not responsible for the changes here.
Jun 12, 2002
Nestled in the Gorgeous Montana Mountains
Visit site
✟25,473.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am still trying to figure out why this conspiracy theory, out of all the wild ones out there, is news or current events. I know I am stupid enough to think that 19 hijackers flew planes into buildings, and that they weren't working for the US Government at the time but Osama Bin Laden.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.