N. California
✟7,989.00
Country
Ecuador
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
We victims are called "Targeted Individuals" TI for short. Most of us are Christians, most of us reside or use to, in the US and Canada. But Europe, and other regions are fast catching up in making victims of their own citizens. This is a New World Order Program for experimentation, torture, and controlling humanity, instituted by the CIA and those that have partnered with or have contracted with the CIA, including Intelligence Agencies in other parts of the World.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH TIs??

Why are Church Organization and many of their members Perpetrators?

AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and The Coming NEW WORLD ORDER: CIA Infiltration into America's Churches Today

Pastor, You Might Have CIA Agents In Your Church!

simple-sabotage-manual.pdf

My story (in part):

I am hunted like prey, I am stalked like a wounded woman hunted by a pack of wolves – and I have done nothing wrong. Unable to cope with the onslaught of this brutal attack in America. I fled to Ecuador. But, the attack continued there by the CIA – who blew their cover on 5/19/15. The CIA uses a little known provision created by the Obama Administration that allows law enforcement and military agencies like the CIA to contract outside services when needed to complete a ¨legal¨operation. The CIA is using provisions like this to siphon money from the US Taxpayer to make illegal contracts with police overseas to help them to criminally harass, torture, and even murder their targets.

The police act as their front-men, and will infiltrate the homes of the neighbors that surround me and get them to allow the CIA to take up residence in their homes, and allow them to put up Radio Frequency Transmitter equipment and antennas from the Department of Defense, and will send frequencies in the high megahertz and gigahertz into my dwelling, causing me sever pain and suffering.

Once they have infiltrated the neighborhood, it allows them to get close enough to me to use NSA technology on me (including Remote Neural Monitoring-RNM). I was drugged and injected with Radio Frequency chips by goons sent to my house by my former boss, a Sheriff Captain in CA.

The CIA have police send out false crime bulletin on me to “Community Policing Members,” and gives the Radio Frequency Transmitter software app for their cell phone to send painful frequencies to my body, and to harass me, follow me, while I am shopping, riding in a car, or walking on the street. If I stay in a hotel, they take up the rooms on the side of me, above me, and below me to send pain causing frequencies into my room. They will get the housekeepers, and other workers in the hotel (including management) to help them. Most times people are paid by the CIA via the police, which falls within their illegal use of Government provisions Executive Order 12333, and stolen US tax dollars.

The CIA made a false crime bulletin on me that accuses me of being a pedophile. They present this as though I have been to court and was tried, and sentenced. Let me unequivocally state it clearly, I do not have a criminal history, I am not a criminal of any sort, I have never been arrested or went to any Court, anywhere - it is all a malicious, slanderous, lie.

The truth is that the CIA, NSA and sundry other law enforcement agencies in America have a nucleus of people who exceeds Hitler´s level of corruption. They use the FISA Court to make their crimes against a person appear to be legal. Which is the same way they get US tax dollars to fund their illegal operations (by lies). This same tactic they used when they wanted the World´s approval for pursuing Osama Ben Laden (who was their fall guy, not a terrorist). It is well known a CIA Official admitted the CIA falsified and faked the Osama Ben Laden videos they showed to the World as being legitimate.

Why me? Though I can pinpoint the where, the when, and the why, many victims do not know why or what is happening to them. I reported to the California Department of Justice in December 2010 my former boss, for putting a contract killing out on me that caused another woman´s death, and against my Department for covering it up.

All law enforcement in the US are now one conglomeration of tyrannical power, under the Department of Homeland Security (aka CIA because it was staffed with all CIA personnel). Through the Fusion Centers they plot, design, and execute their plans to destroy the lives of the people they deem to be their enemies (they called dissidents). This is how the CIA has become involved in my life. I have never had any dealing with the CIA or FBI before this started happening.

I have become a victim of attempted murder by radiation, torture, and malicious, slanderous lies contrived by the CIA on the bequest of the Sheriff´s Department; for destruction of my life for being a whistle-blower. No matter where I moved in America, they followed and started their campaign of murder by radiation on me within a day or so. I would watch them infiltrate the new neighborhoods, the traffic increase, the multiple visitors to the next door neighbor's homes. The moving vans, day and night moving them in and their silent weapons. The constant illegal entries into my dwelling where my living environment would become more toxic and painful.

I went to Ecuador, however I was followed, and hounded all the way there. The CIA caused me problems in the airports, having me delayed to where I would almost miss my flight.
The CIA has spread their lies that I am a pedophile everywhere I have moved.
Their pattern of corruption in the US has continued in Ecuador 100% (It´s global now and making more victims).

With this Radio Frequency Technology the perpetrators can target specific areas of the body. Their attacks caused radiation burns to different parts of my body since living in Ecuador.
But, before leaving the US, the Spirit of the LORD gave me Ps 118 ( emphasis on the verses 10 through 13. I believe and trust in the word of the LORD.

1O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

2Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

3Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

4Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

5I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

6The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

7The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

8It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

9It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

10All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.

11They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

12They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

13Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.

14The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

15The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

16The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

17I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

18The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

19Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

20This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.

21I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

23This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

24This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

26Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

27God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.

28Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

29O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (Ps 118)

ALL I CAN SAY TO FELLOW VICTIMS (TIs):

1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. (Heb 12)

We are fighting for us and you to stop them -- Stand with us

Major Targeted Individual Class Action Lawsuits Are Coming in 2017