The second beast, the image of the first, and the mark.

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Moreover, many people believe that when God says the "nations" won't be deceived, then they insisted that it literally means the nations won't be deceived.

That's an overly simplistic approach, with only one problem. God didn't say (or inspire written) the nations won't be deceived, He inspired written that the [ethnos] wouldn't be deceived. The word translated nations is an "ethnonym," or a name applied to an ethnic group that is foreign to the Jewish people--which is why it is also translated, Gentile. This truth can be clearly seen in passages such as Romans 3:29 where the Jew is evaluated or measured against the [ethnos] or Gentile.

Romans 3:29-30
  • "Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
  • Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith."

Here God is measuring the Jew in relationship to the non-Jew or [ethnos], the same word you see in Revelation 20 translated Nations. "Is He the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Nations?" Clearly, the word measures the Jew with the non-Jew as both under one God. It's not measured Jews against nations, all throughu Scripture the Jews were a nation also. It's saying not only the Jewish nation, but the Gentiles as well.

Thus Revelation 20;3 is illustrating that the Messenger from heaven who laid hold upon Satan and cast him into the bottomless pit, setting a seal (security) upon him so that he should not deceive the Gentiles anymore, is the Lord Jesus Christ. Why does He do this? Because Salvation is "now" going out in a great way to the Gentiles also in the New Covenant dispensation.

Acts 13:46
  • " Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles."

Again, salvation going to the non-Jews (Gentiles), as contrasted with it first going to the Jews. That's what the word of God is illustrating. Moreover, if Revelation 20:3 literally meant Satan could not deceive the physical nations anymore for 1000 years, that would be an automatic contradiction, because there will never be a time when all the nations of the earth are saved, and therefore there will never be a time when Satan is not deceiving the nations in that way. Obviously it doesn't mean Satan doesn't deceive literal nations, literal kingdoms or governments. It refers to the non-jews who were previously without the Covenants of promise that Israel had, now having Satan's power to mislead and delude them, removed.

Revelation 20:3
  • "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

The only people who Satan was bound so that he wouldn't deceive them is the elect gentiles who join the Holy Nation (1st Peter 2:9), those who the Spirit of truth has removed the scales from their eyes in New Testament Revelation. For example in Acts God says by Christ's work salvation is sent to the Gentiles/Nations.

Acts 28:28
  • "Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it."

That word ethnos here could just as easily be translated nations as it is in Revelation, meaning non-jew. It's the same word with the exact same meaning in contrast to the Jews. Because Christ bound Satan, salvation is now going to the non-Jews, not to nations, kingdoms or governments as we understand the word nation. When God speaks about not deceiving the nations, He is talking about "these" Gentiles of Acts 28:28 to whom salvation is sent.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When God speaks about not deceiving the nations, He is talking about "these" Gentiles of Acts 28:28 to whom salvation is sent.

That doesn't match what is written:

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

They will be deceived! Just not during the 1000 years.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

These are unbelievers, regardless of race. Anyone who denies Jesus Christ are a part of these nations. They cannot be who you claim they are because God allows them to be deceived and attempt to attack the camp of the saints and the holy city. God himself destroys these nations.

You said, "The only people who Satan was bound so that he wouldn't deceive them is the elect gentiles who join the Holy Nation"

Which means you accidentally are saying these same people attack the holy city. Really? Elect gentiles protected for a thousand years then are deceived, become enemies of God, attack the saints and city and killed by God?

So, I think you failed to continue reading about what these nations actually end up doing because as I have shown, they cannot be the elect Gentiles.

Upvote 0

SMITTY7000

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2018
TEXAS
✟57,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The evil beasts are images in Scripture that often signify the carnal (fleshly), beastly, dangerous nature of man. It is sometimes used to signify evil Kingdoms or wicked carnal individuals. Even King David considered himself as beast:

Psalms 73:22
  • "So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee."
Of course, David is not saying he is a literal beast, but he was "AS" a beast, but in what way? It is my position that beasts are often used in Scripture to signify the animalistic flesh driven nature of man. Without Christ, man is a creature or beast without conscience or wisdom, and like a beast. David was foolish to God with his decisions or sins. The beast is often used to represent kingdoms or individuals as a token of those who live by the flesh (carnal nature) rather than the Spirit. I also believe that Revelation chapter 13 uses this imagery to paint a portrait of the carnal kingdom of Satan, as well as the false prophets who he empowers to devour. I will explain a little about Revealtion 13 to give you some general ideas where I come from:

Revelation 13:1-2
  • "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
  • And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."
Without going into too much detail, the sea often used in Scripture as a synonym for the deep, bottomless pit or abyss, the spiritual place where this evil spirit resides ready to be loosed upon man at any moment. The first beast is the body of the antichrist (his kingdom) that was wounded at Christ's death and resurrection. The heads in Scripture often signify authority, and the number 7 is the perfect number of completeness. Thus I believe that the 7 heads represent Satan's authority to rule as the prince of this world throughout time (7 mountains = 7 kingdoms). Horns in Scripture often signify the power of whatever is in view, as the horn that was broken in Daniel (meaning his power was broken). The number 10 signifies the fullness of whatever is in view. In this instance, the 10 horns signify Satan's "power" over men to rule for the fullness of this short period of time near the time of the end of the world. The fullness and rule of this period are also spoken of in Scripture as one hour. Thus these 10 horns rule (as kings) with the beast kingdom one hour. And their crowns again illustrate they reign with him. For example, crowns are for kings.

Revelation 17:12
  • "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."
This also shows clearly that the first beast (with these 10 horns) spans the completeness (7) of time, and near the end of this time (the 1 hour of God's judgment) when the church becomes spiritually Babylon, these 10 kings will reign with him for this short period (little season KJV) after Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit. The wound that was healed was the power of Satan to deceive the nations, which was before taken away (when Satan was bound) by Christ. At this time when Satan is loosed (the would healed), he again goes out to gather together and deceive the nations to bring them up against the camp of the saints.

Revelation 13:3
  • "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."
Christ, of course, wounded Satan by the cross, and also looses or heals that wound, AFTER ALL Israel are sealed (Revelation 7:1-4), so that He might bring judgment upon the unfaithful (spiritual harlot) church.

Revelation 13:4-5
  • "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
  • And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."
Under the authority of Satan, these kings rule and go to make war against the camp of the saints (the church), it is judged of God for its abominations, after which is the return of Christ on the clouds of glory. Christ was in complete control. He wounds and Christ heals that wound to serve His purpose for the Church, to the glory of God.

Psalms 68:20-22
  • "He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.
  • But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
  • The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:"
Compare Revelation 17:8,11 of, "the beast that was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit." In other words, this is the Beast, this is the power of Satan as he brought Old Testament congregation of Israel into apostasy, as Christ defeated him at the Cross, and as he again ascends out of the bottomless pit to attack the church. Just as a ravenous beast would attack the sheep in a fold, so Satan comes as an adversary of the house of God. He was because He ruled before Christ bound him. He is not because Christ bound Him. And He ascends out of the Pit because Christ loses him.

And the ability to bring God's external church down was bound or restrained by Christ's binding Satan over 2000 years ago, but his loosing after the millennial reign allows this judgment, even as Israel was judged. Thus the Gentile New Testament congregation is no better than the Jewish Old Testament congregation. Apostasy knows no bounds. The blasphemies that he speaks is his false teachings and contradictions forsaking the Word of God. These are the great things he speaks that deceive and which Revelation 13 talks about.

Revelation 13:6-7
  • "And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
  • And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."
Same as Revelation 20 when Satan is loosed from the Pit to make war with the saints.

Revelation 13:8-9
  • "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
  • If any man have an ear, let him hear."
All of those who are NOT sealed of God in Israel worship the carnal, Pseudo or Antichrist instead of God. He has deceived them so that they serve him, thinking they do God service.

Revelation 13:10-11
  • "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
  • And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."
John sees another vision of a beast coming up from the earth. The earth signifies they come up from the world, and this beast has two horns like a lamb, but speaks as a dragon. This beast represents the false christs and prophets. Why? They come looking like they have the power of the messenger of light (Remember, the horns signify power, the number two signifies the truthful witness of the church), but what gives them away is that they, through their doctrines, speak as the Dragon, which is Satan. In other words, they appear as a messenger of light, but their gospel is false and of the adversary Satan.

Now, the first beast, who the false prophets cause men to worship, represents the antichrist, or more to the point Satan's substitute kingdom. It is the body of false worshipers. Revelation is written this way because just as the true church is represented by the body of Christ, and the Old Testament congregation by the body of Moses, the false congregation is seen as the body of the anti (substitute) or false Christ. The false prophets are those who cause the unfaithful to depart from Scripture and worship Him. All Israel who are not sealed unto the day of redemption.

Revelation 13:12-14
  • "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
  • And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
  • And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."
The deadly wound was given the beast who is to be worshiped at the cross. Christ dealt the adversary a death wound so that he could not deceive the nations (so that the church could be built), but at this time Satan is loosed from his prison. This is spoken of as the deadly wound being healed, and the reason is so that the unfaithful people of the world might again serve him (as for judgment). The false prophets, the second beast, deceive these unfaithful people and seduce them into serving this antichrist kingdom by means of false miracles, signs and wonders. Remember, Christ was bound for the specific purpose of the nations not being deceived. Now that He is loosed, his false prophets again deceive the nations, in order to usher in the Lord's second coming.

Revelation 13:15-16
  • " And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
  • And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"
The false prophets give life to the likeness of the Antichrist by propagating their false teachings, which leads to them overcoming the church and causing all the faithful therein (the two witnesses) to be killed (silenced). Those remaining as a judgment of God are said to be marked on their right hand (not literally as some suppose, but spiritually) signifying their will belongs to them, and in their forehead, signifying their mind is sold out to Satan. Just as a cow is branded or marked to signify ownership, so this signifies these unsealed are slaves to the antichrist.

Revelation 13:17-18
  • "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
  • Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
Not the number of "a" man as may be written in your "translation," but the original says it is the number "of Man," signifying the lawless man (man of sin) or man of lawlessness. The buying and selling signify the work of the church, and no one can work there except those who have been spiritually marked slaves of Satan. The mark God tells us is 666, the number of man (not a man).
>
Revelation 13:1-2

o "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

o And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Without going into too much detail, the sea often used in Scripture as a synonym for the deep, bottomless pit or abyss, the spiritual place where this evil spirit resides ready to be loosed upon man at any moment.

I WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON SOME OF THE PONTS OF THIS DISCUSSION IF I MAY. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS BEING SAID HERE, BUT IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THERE IS NO AGREEMENT ON ANYTHING. IN A DISCUSSION ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS SCRIPTURE MUST ALWAYS TAKE THE PRECEDENCE OVER OUR DIFFERENT VIEWS. WE MUST FIRST AGREE WITH SIMPLE AND PLAIN INSTRUCTION FROM THE WORD AND LOOK FOR SECOND AND THIRD WITNESS IN THE SEARCH FOR TRUTH. MY POINTS WILL BE SHORT BUT HOPEFULLY TO THE POINT AND I PRAY THAT IT HELPS THE WHOLE GROUP THAT WE MAY ALL SEE THE ROCK-SOLID TRUTH. I AM SURE WE ALL ASK OUR FATHER FOR WISDDOM BEFORE WE ENTER IN TO SUCH A DEBATE SO HERE GOES. WE KNOW THAT REVELATION IS WRITTEN ABOUT THE TIME JUST BEFORE AND INTO THE RETURN, THE 2nd ADVENT, OF CHRIST _ JOHN 14:3 WITH SOME HISTORICAL FACTS INCLUDED FOR CLARIFICATION. IT IS THE BOOK OF REVEALING OR UNVEILING KNOWLEDGE THAT IS FOR THOSE OF US ALIVE IN OUR WORLD TODAY. REVELATION` SISTER BOOK IN THE OLD TESTAMENT IS DANIEL AND JESUS LINKED THEM TOGETHER IN MATHEW 24:15. DANIEL WAS TOLD THAT THE WISE WOULD UNDERSTAND IN THE TIME OF THE END. THE BIBLE WILL EXPLAIN IT`S OWN SYMBOLOGY BUT WE MUST WORK AT IT DAILY TO FIND IT OUT.

REVELATION 13:1-2 WILL BECOME CLEAR WHEN IT IS COUPLED WITH REVELATION 17:15. IN THE VISION JOHN IS SEEING, THE ANGEL EXPLAINS THAT THE WATERS [SEA] ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE DIFFERENT NATION OF THE WORLD. THIS BEAST IS A POLITICAL STRUCTURE THAT RISES OUT OF THE PEOPLES AND NATIONS GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD. IN MATTHEW 24:7 IS A VERSE MISUNDERSTOOD BY MOST BECAUSE THE MEANING OF OUR LANGUAGE – ENGLISH – DIFFERS FROM THE ORIGINAL GREEK AND THE HEBREW FROM WHICH IT WAS TRANSLATED. Matthew 24:7 “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”

STRONG CONCORDANCE WILL SHINE SOME LIGHTON THIS FOR US. NATIONS [ G1484 ]eth'-nos _Probably from G1486; a race (as of the same habit), that is, a tribe; specifically a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually by implication pagan): - Gentile, heathen, nation, people. THE ETHNIC NATIONS OF OUR WORLD. KINGDOMS [ G932] basileia bas-il-i'-ah From G935; properly royalty, that is, (abstractly) rule, or (concretely) a realm (literally or figuratively): - kingdom, + reign. THE RULING NATIONS OF THE WORLD RISE [ G1453 [egeirō eg-i'-ro Probably akin to the base of G58 (through the idea of collecting one’s faculties); to waken (transitively or intransitively), that is, rouse (literally from sleep, from sitting or lying, from disease, from death; or figuratively from obscurity, inactivity, ruins, nonexistence): - awake, lift (up), raise (again, up), rear up, (a-) rise (again, up), stand, take up. RISE IS KIN TO OR TAKEN FROM [G58 ] WHICH IS agora ag-or-ah' From ἀγείρω “ageiro” (to gather; probably akin to G1453); properly the town square (as a place of public resort); by implication a market or thoroughfare: - market (-place), street. NOTE: THE AGORA WAS A MARKETPLACE IN ANCIENT GREECE AGAINST [ G1909 ] epi ep-ee' A primary preposition properly meaning superimposition (of time, place, order, etc.), as a relation of distribution [with the genitive case], that is, over, upon, etc.; of rest (with the dative case) at, on, etc.; of direction (with the accusative case) towards, upon, etc.: - about (the times), above, after, against, among, as long as (touching), at, beside, X have charge of, (be-, [where-]) fore, in (a place, as much as, the time of, -to), (because) of, (up-) on (behalf of) over, (by, for) the space of, through (-out), (un-) to (-ward), with. In compounds it retains essentially the same import, at, upon, etc. (literally or figuratively). IN ENGLISH WE COULD SAY ``ALONG SIDE OF`` AS WE CAN ALL PLAINLY SEE IN OUR CURRENT EVENTS THE WORLD HAS BECOME THE GLOBAL VILLAGE, WITH NATIONS WARING AGAINST EACH OTHER NOT ONLY IN THE BATTLE FIELD BUT COMING UP TOGETHER TO BATTLE IN THE MARKET PLACE AND GOVERNMENTS [ AS IN UNITED NATIONS ]. TO MAKE IT CLEAR IT IS SPEAKING OF GLOBALISM. THE FAMINE SPOKEN OF HERE IS FOUND IN AMOS 8:11 AND THIS IS THE PLIGHT OF CHRISTIANITY AT THE PRESENT AS OUR LEADERS SEPARATE CHURCH AND STATE OR BETTER SAID THEY SEPARATE MAN FROM GOD. A 2ND WITNESS_ MATTHEW 24:3-5. THE PESTILENCE IS THE BREAKDOWN IN OUR SOCIETY THAT WE SEE DAY TO DAY BECOMING WORSE AND WORSE BECAUSE, AS A WHOLE, WE DO NOT LISTEN. THE EARTHQUAKES ARE THE COMMOTIONS THAT SEEM TO COME NOW ONE AFTER THE OTHER LIKE BIRTH PANGS.

MY FRIENDS – THE WORLDS GOVERNMENTS AS WE KNOW IT ARE RUNNING AT BREAKNECK SPEED TO BECOME THE NEW WORLD ORDER. THE CONFLICTS WE SEE TODAY WITH SYRIANORTH KOREA AND SOON TO BE IRAN ARE SOLELY TO CHANGE LEADERSHIP OF THESE COUNTRIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO JOIN THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT – NEW WORLD ORDER THAT IS RAPIDLY COMING TO PASS. WE ARE WATCHING IT HAPPEN WHETHER WE “SEE” IT OR NOT.

I HAVE SAID ALL OF THAT TO SAY THIS. OUR WORLDS GOVERNMENTS WILL SOON TRY THEIR HAND AT THIS THIS ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY FAIL [ DEADLY WOUND ] AND BRING FORTH THE SECOND BEAST OF REV. 13:11 WHO WILL BE THE “INSTEAD OF CHRIST” [ G500 FROM G473 ``INSTEAD OF``]THE IMPOSTER WHO POSES AS CHRIST WHO IS NON OTHER THAN SATAN – THE DRAGON – THE DEVIL – THE SERPENT [ REV. 12:9 ] WHO WILL BE CAST OUT OF HEAVEN SOON AND WILL BE HERE TO DECEIVE ALL WHO ARE NOT SEALED WITH GOD`S TRUTH WHICH WE SEE IN REV. 12:4-5.. HE IS NOT COMING TO DESTROY THE PHISICAL EARTH BUT HE IS COMING WITH HIS DECEPTION TO DESTROY THE SOULS OF MEN. HE WANTS TO BE GOD. 2 THESSALONIANS 2:1-12. REMEMBER IN DANIEL 8:24 THAT HE WILL DESTROY MANY THROUGH PEACE. MANY CHRISTIANS WILL BLINDLY FOLLOW HIM AND HIS LYING WONDERS.MATT.7:21-23. BIBLICAL IGNORANCE, WHICH IS CONFUSION, IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST. WE EITHER HAVE GOD`S MARK OR SATANS MARK. NO TATOOS – NO CHIPS – NO BAR CODES.

WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT IT IS WRITTEN THAT CHRIST COME BACK IN THE SEVENTH SEAL- SEVENTH TRUMPET AND SEVENTH VIAL. SATAN COMES IN THE SIXTH SEAL – THE SIXTH TRUMPET AND THE SIXTH VIAL. NO MYSTERY. [ 666 ] SIX COMES BEFORE SEVEN. THE DEVIL COMES HERE POSING AS THE SAVIOR BEFORE THE RETURN OF TRUE AND ONLY CHRIST. WE HAD ALL BETTER BE WATCHING.

GOD`S WORD SAYS THAT SATAN – THE DEVIL HIMSELF IS GOING TO BE HERE WHEN HE IS CAST OUT OF HEAVEN. I BELIEVE GOD`S WORD. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE SOME FLESH MAN WITH SATANIC POWER. THE WORD DOES NOT SAY THAT. REV. 12:9 & :15 GOD HELP US TO SEE.

Upvote 0

John Prewett

Newbie to this forum. Believer since 1973
Jan 25, 2013
Bout 12 miles South of Uttaradit Thailand
Visit site
✟4,417.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm interested in how you would interpret these symbols.......

The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point:
The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man],
who has had a terrible head wound, has disappeared,
and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.

Revelation chapter 13
13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'
13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'
13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'
13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....
13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'

Revelation chapter 17
17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names,
having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'
17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast
that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'
17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king]
and is one of the seven...'

Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable prophecy/Revelation fulfillment,
I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great harlot of the Revelation,
Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.

Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a world famous
terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?

I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will publicly reappear,
amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of the Revelation.

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.

KISSINGER and 666 Note there are two beasts of Revelation 13.

One from the sea.The other from the land. One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.
English is the world's single most widespread language:

A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E = 5 x 6 = 30, etc.

K= 66
I= 54
S= 114
S= 114
I = 54
N= 84
G= 42
E= 30
R= 108
+ 666

Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.
Kissinger is Jewish
Kissinger is Papal adviser and premier "world statesman'
Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader
So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER
The question becomes-

Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally?
I say NO, Jesus would not.

Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.

The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK
who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.

I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.
Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.

'...for the time is near'...'

'....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast...'

wait and see....

Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!

The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened,
and just as I have planned, so it will stand......'

Isaiah 14:24

SLINGING SEEDS

JFK: Sexual sociopath and political faker

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Revelation chapter 13
13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'
13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'

Revelation chapter 17
17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names,
17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.

A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E = 5 x 6 = 30, etc.

K= 66
I= 54
S= 114
S= 114
I = 54
N= 84
G= 42
E= 30
R= 108
+ 666

Kissinger is Jewish
The question becomes-

Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.

The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK

Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.

wait and see....

SLINGING SEEDS

I don't even know if you are being serious or not. But assuming you are, Revelation 17 indicates this about the 7 heads seen on the beast rising out of the sea in Revelation 13.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

I don't think John F. Kennedy can fit this verse. If the seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth, that has to include this head as well since it is one of these seven-----And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed(Revelation 13:3)----apparently meaning----- And I saw one of his mountains as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Revelation chapter 13

Revelation chapter 17

K= 66
I= 54
S= 114
S= 114
I = 54
N= 84
G= 42
E= 30
R= 108
+ 666

Kissinger is Jewish
The question becomes-

wait and see....

SLINGING SEEDS

That is quite a claim you are making , you realize there are more than 50 famous people that have been said they are the 666 , so what facts do you have to support your claim other than assigning numbers to letters
obama was far worse and more likely a candidate than JFK was- and Kissinger and his associates and Bilderbergs have said outright many times that obama would be the leader of the NWO , some even say that he still will be

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth, that has to include this head as well since it is one of these seven-----And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed(Revelation 13:3)----apparently meaning----- And I saw one of his mountains as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed

What I said here got me to thinking about how a lot of folks tend to conclude 7 hills, this means Rome. How does one of these alleged hills of Rome become as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed? Especially if one takes the hills of Rome in a literal sense meaning literal hills.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

If this is meaning Rome because Rome has 7 hills, why is wisdom coming so easily here, since even a 5th grader might know Rome has 7 hills, thus he or she too having a mind which has wisdom if verse 9 is meaning Rome to them? But per the following though, since it too speaks of having wisdom, why is wisdom no longer coming as easily, assuming wisdom comes easily per Revelation 17:9?

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

If Revelation 17:9 doesn't require much thinking to figure out the meaning of that verse, you would think the same should apply here as well. IOW if a person had a mind that has wisdom when it comes to understanding Revelation 17:9 correctly, assuming it's meaning Rome, where then did this mind that has wisdom suddenly run off to when it comes to understanding the correct meaning of Revelation 13:18 as well?

Upvote 0

Jess Lee

Jan 6, 2018
N/A
✟9,836.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
In another thread it was an opinion of some that the rfid chip shown as the mark of the beast was simply fantasy and fearmongering.

So im curious what you think this means, regardless of your disagreements or interpretations, im happy to hear everyone.

The second beast causes fire to come down from heaven, forces people to make images of the first beast, then gives breathe to the image of the first beast so that it may talk. And the image has the power to slay those who will not worship it. And eventually causes everyone to recieve the mark.

What is the image if the beast that is brought to life? My best guess, is that the image of the beast that is given the power to talk and kill those unwilling to worship, would be a form of artificially intelligent robots that are brought to sentience. Killing those who will not worship (did i mention the AI Church thats starting up?) And then forcing the rfid chip as the mark.

If you disagree, thats fine, but im interested in how you would interpret these symbols, whichever way you slice it.

While it isn’t clear 100% what this mark of the beast is, I had a dream about the mark of the beast.

In my dream, someone was teaching about it on a green chalk board.
The person said something similar to this: “People will eventually have the mark of the beast, unless the person is pure from the world.”

We should not take part of the world. Or we will end up having it.
Because we will need it.
So be prepared. Be led by the Holy Spirit.
And be pure of the things of the world.
Rather fill yourself with the Holy Spirit and His teachings.
Stay awake.

Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello , I hope you don't mind my two cents.
The mark is a spiritual reality. A vision from heaven communicates spiritual realities with images of earthly objects. We know the dragon is an earthly object that represents the spiritual reality of Satan. Learning the language of these objects is essential.

The forehead is seen as the mind or to put a finer point on it, a conscience. This is the throne Satan wants to occupy. The sanctuary where God speaks to man. A sacred place where what is moral has been enshrined and from which our actions are judged.
He is doing a good job of it these days. He must rule on the throne of our inner life in order to extend his throne into the world.
The hand is an extension of the conscience. What we do, our works are ruled by how we think, what we think is good or not good. How we think in our mind and what our conscience will accuse or approve of dictates what we do. What we do, the works of our hand will have the mark of the beast or not. Notice there is no mark on the hand of the servants of God. The hands of God's servants aren't building an earthly kingdom. Nor is the object of their will their own good but the good of God. What Christ's followers do is directed towards life with God in heaven

Rev 7-3
“Do not damage the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have marked the servants of our God with a seal on their foreheads.”

Some see this as Baptism. I have problems with it being only that or that being a guarantee one is a servant of God.

Right now I see the beast trying to make Christians to take the mark on their hand when a Christian business is being sued because they are unwilling to violate their conscience. If they don't take the mark on their hand they can't buy and sell. What they do, their work, is being forced to violate the mark on their forehead place there by God.
Those who worship the beast who's conscience is marked with a morality of lawlessness, foreign to a Christian, is imposing it'self on their work, or hand. The Beast is attempting to place the mark on their hands. The mark of the beast on the forehead is a perverted morality that attempts to force Christians to serve it. Right now denial of buying and selling is only a threat. It's gonna get worse as this new morality that enshrines immoral behavior undermines and imposes it'self on Christians. I could go on and on but that would be rude.

Thank you for reading. Happy to answer questions if inclined to ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0

John Prewett

Newbie to this forum. Believer since 1973
Jan 25, 2013
Bout 12 miles South of Uttaradit Thailand
Visit site
✟4,417.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is quite a claim you are making , you realize there are more than 50 famous people that have been said they are the 666 , so what facts do you have to support your claim other than assigning numbers to letters
obama was far worse and more likely a candidate than JFK was- and Kissinger and his associates and Bilderbergs have said outright many times that obama would be the leader of the NWO , some even say that he still will be

Your above shows me you (like nearly all people) are either ignorant of the Revelation specifications regarding the two Beast and the Great harlot .... or you just don't care about the Revelation specifications.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums