Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Catholic Church has consistently held that the Eucharist is the body and blood of Jesus Christ under the appearance of bread and wine. However, over half of Catholics do not accept this teaching. In order to dispel doubts, God has provided many instances throughout church history where the consecrated bread and/or wine have become human flesh and blood. These events are called Eucharistic miracles and more than 150 such cases have been approved by the Vatican. Five of these cases have been scientifically investigated and the results are astounding.

Continued below.
The science of Eucharistic miracles - Arlington Catholic Herald

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~

Mountainmike

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I urge all to read either "serafini" a cardiologist examines Jesus - or Tesoriero "unseen" or "my human heart"

It is incredible how little catholics know of these.

The pathology is a slamdunk. They were all different teams on different continents so no collusion and by the nature of the DNA and intimate intermingling of bread with flesh at the perriphery they cannot have been faked.
The DNA and MtDna issues are fascinating.

These are pathologists speaking whsoe day job is criminology who are trusted by courts as expert witness

A pathologist has said "convincing evidence of the CREATION (my highlight) of heart tissue"
The fact of white cells shows they were LIVE at the point of sampling.

The implications are far reaching.
This alone revokes darwins theorem by the criterion Darwin himself set.
"if any complex organ is found to have been produced by OTHER than progressive small change it will absolutely disprove my theorem"

What more can Jesus do to prove to a sceptic world that he is truth, his statements were true, and catholicsim is the true expression of christiantity than show His LIVE heart in the eucharist?

Yet the world ignores them.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
What more can Jesus do to prove to a sceptic world that he is truth, his statements were true, and catholicsim is the true expression of christiantity than show His LIVE heart in the eucharist?
If Jesus really wanted to prove sceptical world that catholicism is the true expression of christianity and show His live heart in eucharist all it would take is to have it happen every time someone dropped eucharist in to a liquid.

That is all it would take. It would indeed change everything.

Apparently since Jesus chooses not to exert His will in this way He thinks the kind of confirmation you are advocating for is unnecessary.

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Please do not argue Eucharistic miracles in OBOB or how you think the Lord should work when it comes to the miracles He chooses to reveal.
Not arguing. Not saying what Lord should do. Just answering what Mountainmike asked.

Do you find anything illogical or untrue about my answer ? If so what ?

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,587,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not arguing. Not saying what Lord should do. Just answering what Mountainmike asked.

I misread. Please accept my apologies. I’m
Multitasking while waiting in lines.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Lord knows who are swine He does not throw His pearls before.
Yet He seeks believers to pray for them. Otherwise; His graces He pours on them remain lost like water falling off a ducks back.
True, He does not force His will. That said; it's impossible for HIM not to pour out love on all His creatures. Now them wanting it... sometimes means believers must pray, believe and often time offer up something [fasting on bread] etc

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Sorry I have been abroad.

You say "He thinks the kind of confirmation you are advocating for is unnecessary."

You claim to know the mind of God - what "he thinks" . I do not.
I do not advocate anything. I simply observe what our Lord chooses to do.

The eucharistic miracles do indeed confirm a catholic view of transubstantation which also verifies creation.

A single verified instance is enough to challenge the materialist view
To do so on multiple contintents with multiple teams eliminates a single bad actor in a fraud.

The supernatural and miracles must be taken on their own terms. You cannot impose what "should happen" and certainly not what our Lord "thinks" unless He chooses to say so!

It also validates the statements at Fatima.
"I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul
and Divinity of Jesus Christ,
present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences whereby He is offended"

One common factor in several of the cases is dropping or discarding the host. A sacrilege and outrage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You claim to know the mind of God - what "he thinks" . I do not.
I do not advocate anything. I simply observe what our Lord chooses to do.
As do I.

I observe He feels it unnecessary to have so many eucharist miracles that it would actually convince sceptics. If every throwaway eucharist became flesh and blood it would be undeniable act of God. If He felt they were necessary this would happen.

Clearly this is not the case.

Right ?

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As do I.

I observe He feels it unnecessary to have so many eucharist miracles that it would actually convince sceptics. If every throwaway eucharist became flesh and blood it would be undeniable act of God. If He felt they were necessary this would happen.

Right ?

The problem with our materialist world is NOTHING will convince sceptic materialists! They believe in scientism not science.

Sadly they are feeding our children with their false philosophy.

Nature is best defined as "what normally happens".
If bread became flesh every time , it would be deemed "natural" ( by as yet undefined process, but "natural" none the less)
so still no need for God.

Since it happens only rarely it is deemed an error of observation, incompetent scientists or wilful fraud.
He cannot win.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
As do I.

Right ?
Say what? They are not thrown away - EVER!

Even a trace of the Holy Blood in the chalice must be washed in a special sink that goes directly into the earth and not any sewage.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You think He could not arrange a demonstrations or miracles that would actually convince sceptics ?
Indeed He has, indeed He has.... Fatima - soaking wet rain storm... 70,000 gathered for a miracle and down came the sun [and caused atheists to convert] and dried out the earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums