Sep 1, 2012
France
✟105,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember

I thought I lost my way but it returned to me today in an altogether funny sort of way. A ray of light confirming what was always right. It was the Sun giving light to a dreary shadow night.

No, that's all you get , You . Fresh out of college and grounded in truth. The youth. Who we all once were. Yes, it's all for you, it was for me too, back in the day.

The way I lost that came back to me in the clear light of dawn. The road we are on . I was selfish and looking at myself. Feeling pleasures and missing sight of the mission . Submission to the Lord , it says so in his book. Take a second look .

The world is made to serve you. You are meant to serve the world.

Serve the world happily ever after, if you get down , remember your crown. Everything you do is a jewel.
Good 'un GC - honesty- clarity - depth and height. Pleasure to read, thank you.
Go well,
><>

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pictures of you

Captured your smile,forever frozen for me and all the world to see. I don't have you anymore but I have your picture. Those were the happiest days of my life. Like a swan you sailed into my heart. Part goddess part saint but you look like what you ain't . You are the only one who makes me faint. I found a picture box with pictures of you. We are happy we two pictures of me,pictures of you.

Upvote 0