places in the USA although seasonal some areas. Anyway all you need is a

clear plastic cover for your patch to grow with the sun. Its fun to see them

come up ,precious buds of goodness. Plant a seed and let it grow ,don't be

afraid to try it. Soil is good here in my town. my favorite watermelon's come

from Hermiston , Oregon they have real big seedless melons there. Famous

for their flavor they are the ones people favor. I have tasted them many times

their flavor is like a taste explosion in your mouth and no seeds to deal with

Oh watermelon patch I like to scratch your dirt, oh just look at me. Some dirt

on my shirt. Oh well what will it hurt, my wife will wash it from the dirt. Sure do

want some melon now ,but I turn away to let them grow. I don't think it

it will snow. I walk back in the house with a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

confirmpassword10

Sleepy Artist
Jan 4, 2015
In a dark place called night, 2:40AM
Visit site
✟15,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is the beginning of this entire thing? I would like to read it entirely, but I'm not sure where I have to start reading from. :confused:

I apologize for my lack of orientation. Is the beginning of it found on the first page of this thread or did you start writing it way before on some other thread?

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Down the line a ways, upon a rocky road. I do not prefer an easy road. I like the rocky road. We are only going through this life once. Why not go through some trouble and trials. Trials that will make us strong for when this world is over.

My rocky road has made me a much better individual. Also I can help others out without a doubt with sage advice I received from my earthly father. I love sharing with others . It makes me feel so strong inside. Helps me move along enjoying the ride.

Rocky road is also my favorite ice cream flavor too. How 'bout you ? Perhaps its the marshmallows then there are those almonds so nice. Ice cream with marshmallows and almonds galore ; I always want some more.

Ice cream is just one of those things that help me on my rocky road of life.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am not afraid of new revelations. New truths we add to what is known already. Some silly folks fight new information because it contradicts what they already know and they want to hold on to their precious theory or idea that will be challenged.

I hold this one tenet to be true it is that all truth agrees and new truth will fit in and change old truth. My Bible has remained true and constant and new truth does not challenge it ,all the way back to Genisis. I want new truths to be known. It will not bother me what we will see.

Truth is beauty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hold on to the night. Hold on to every little moment we have. Every large and small part of your soul. Remember to share your true soul with somebody else, but not too many or you will get burned out. Do not forget God is always there. Go, do not go low but hold your head high. Let your conscious be your guide follow that star ,the one you are it says so in the Bible that's good enough for me. Get at the job of setting people free, freedom came at a cost. Please don't let it be lost. Tomarrow comes fast.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I bought a St. Bernard puppy, happy ,puppy playing with my kids. He will grow up with them become very large ,and protect my children. This breed of dog has a happy disposition one who is doscile and meek and let my children climb all over him.

I like my happy puppy we named him, "King." He will grow into this name I know. He already likes us all even my cat,"Tater." He fits right in now and later. He is greater then a toy this puppy is now my youngest child's toy. He always is gentle has a good mental outlook. I love my puppy love to watch him grow.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What kind of beard ?

Was it full did he let it grow ?

Did it cover his whole face ?

Was it typical of his race ?

Was it black or brown ,did it

have highlights ? They plucked

some of his beard out. So what

did it look like when he came back

from the dead ? Was it full again ?

When He left and took away our sin.

I don't know but I am sure He will

have a beard when we meet Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Positive waves of energy are there in that word. Yes. How old do you have to be to know this.

Yes is reality

Yes is love

Yes loves company

Yes never hates

Yes is big it is all inclusive

Yes lasts while no fades away

Yes is your best friend

Yes is what she said to your proposal

Yes !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Unless Neil droped it no. Looks cheesy though with holes like Swiss cheese. The moon has been in my dreams the Sun is far too bright to look at. The moon was made for gazing at ......Wait was that a rat running through the Cheesy holes. I think I will stop drinking so much coffee at night. I want to go there please Nasa hurry up want to drink my coffee on the Moon. And some expensive cheese. Then I will have my cheese on the Moon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The blood of reform

Yes reform is costly good men and women gave their very lives for it and because of it we are free free to stand up and shout it out. Love is the gift and the prize and the goal we are now full. More is needed few take up the call now but soon the moon. The moon will be there for us to build on. Now though we have our near Earth orbit fixations as our goal and prize does that get a rise out of you , it's true but we are few. We are never out of it just spit and wall paper between us now we don't need you we are few we'll do, you are dreck just a speck of dust nothing in this world of love. Reform will be accomplished without you and yours. Do your chores sweep the deck prove you are not a clump of dreck, speck we need reform in the space industry medical too, what say you.

REFORM !!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sailor home from the sea

Home free with money in his pocket time to spend. It will never end he walks along with a friend. The best Chinese reaustrant in town. Its the Hong Kong in Astoria the best in the west, in the whole county by far "hey lets rent a car" says Jared our rich sailor who is also home from the sea let him be. He would have been home in Nome but had to stay aboard. Well not this time it was a crime and oh so cold you could see the mold on his clothes. It grows lucky he had them washed before they got bad ,of that he was glad. Now they are here in the bar and out of the car. "Set us up with beer we are full of good cheer" he turns to his friend Bob "its good to have you near I will buy the first round of beer." So they continued also eating their fair share of chicken and green beans and moo gu guy pan. Man alive how they ate but now its getting late time to go and so they did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Waterfalls

Yes, waterfalls. You will never find what you are looking for. Besides its a big chore and quite a bore to look. You won't want more ,nor would or should you, just like before. Its only a pretty sight ,listen I don't want to fight. Lets just sleep on it ,say goodnight. Go fly a kite. Waterfalls are pretty when they come down with a powerful crash. Multnoma falls is brillant at night. I like when they set fire to it but the kerosene does wreck the environment, kinda bent. In actual fact not worth a cent. So take a hint take care of the Earth its the only one we have. Don't live in a cave. Don't be a knave. Serve the Earth and be its friend. The end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a nerd

Why ? I was born with an I.Q. of 127 but wait that's not very high. I know but I got straight A's most of my life. All through grade school and jr high. High school and college too, I confess. Yes I was that kind of guy. Jocks wanted to punch me in the eye. I did play football but was too smart. You know football is an art but even nerds can play their part. This nerd did. I played defensive end also some offensive guard. I had a blast but that's the past. I just play church league now. Crash, bam, pow. I love the physicality. Football is reality. A metaphor you say but come see us play. You will remember this nerd and the blood he spilled while playing defensive end. Yes a nerd, with more brain power then I know what to do with. Nerds are people too. Don't hit us in the eye and make us cry. Perhaps you are not the bullying kind and appreciate a mind. Thank you. We are few but we rule. We have high paying jobs, trophy wives and as many kids as we can afford. So you in school don't be bored. Try and get an A, get an A+. Don't fail that does no one any good. Come on now do you want to end up in the hood. Nerds suffer and have only other nerds for friends. I did. There was Elliot, Kelly and Ken in my 5th grade class. We teamed up on our teacher mr. Write. We team tagged him in a game of chess. I know ,no kibbitsing but we did our best. We did our best and some times we'd win. We discussed the moves we'd make. He never, let, us win. To this day I count him as a friend. I guess he is a nerd too. The proud the few. I hope it is me and you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Stupid World

Oh why, is it really pie in the sky when we die ? Well I want pie right now here on the ground while I'm still around. Just stupid , huh ? Oh Cupid shoot an arrow through her heart while we are in loves embrace. Don't think about a broken heart you are sure to have later even though you're in love. Well you see Cupid is from above he sent down a dove to be a sign of love. Well maybe not and its just time to move. Yes , move on shes not the one. You know that true she is not the one for you.

Stupid world.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bad kitty

Silly cat in the window sill whatcha doin there, are you ill ? Let your owner know you want to go out. Give him the old kitty pout. Look a bird flew by your window sill. Oh , now you want to go out and eat him. Bad kitty, don't you do it that bird is not yours to eat. Take a seat eat some kitty meat from your bowl instead. You will fell better and the bird will live come on its not too much to give. Live and let live is the best policy do it now for all the world to see. Don't just do it for me. Let the bird be free. Freedom for you dear kitty and me. Uh oh your owner is letting you out. What now dear kitty as if I didn't know. Where on Earth will you go ? Poor kitty looking for some meat. Soft kitty ,nice kitty play in the dirt. Don't hunt the nice birdy but now I am getting wordy. You will hunt and the birds goose is cooked. Look at him so trusting so meek. Kitty is coming up stelthly and silent now. Closer and closer see him crouch and finally pounce. Bloody mess with feathers flying all over the place. Now with prize in mouth back home to the doorstep to drop him down and feast feathers be dammed. You bite his yellow beak and crunch his skull. This is bad I hope you are full. Your owner opens the door and you leave your prize on the step. Eat it later I don't care its gross and full of bird feathers. Stupid cat drink some water give yourself a bath. Let your owner dispose of the bird later on when I am gone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nod

Look at me and nod Don. Nod and I will know you have not got time to say hello. A quick nod between friends, its ok I will sit, 'tis only a moment and twill soon be past. No on this beautiful day I will miss my greeting from you. I will get you later. No worries it too shall pass. Look at me, ta, ta home at last. Don and I are good friends and he can come to me, he, he. Eh........ I spy him with my little eye. He followed me home guess I will put the coffee on, no he likes tea. Even easier the pot top is making boil noise it is ready. I like Earl grey he likes Orange Peako eeeeeewww I reako no time for a shower he is here. I go get the door and my cat brings up the rear. Boo boo and I love our friend Don but my cat nods off the moment he hits the floor. I open the door and let him in our friend. It will never end. Nod, nod off like my cat boo boo. While we that are awake drink tea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A.I. humor

Artifical intelligence is it really here at last ? I can talk to google and get what I want but does it really know what's up ? Can google tell me a joke or say back what I spoke and add the gist of what I ment in other words. Tell what I sent by email and anticipate what I will send. There is no end.......I think it is too complicated for the AI program inside google. The program written by humans thank you sir and mam ,cram that knowledge in that microprocessor. Can you make it laugh at the right moment and can the AI program make me, laugh out loud in a crowd.

A.I. is still a dream away but maybe it is good enough now I can't say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roadrunner3

Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
U.S.
Visit site
✟49,493.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I had to laugh at your piece on "Silly cat". My wife and I have had cats for the last 30+ years and everything you wrote is "spot on". Some cats are marvelous hunters, but their prey often consists of the cutest little animals! Enjoyed the write.

Upvote 0