Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Got that same feeling stiff and sore from the chair I bought. Second one this year , wheels falling off. Thats too much money , funny , I paid for a name brand too top of the line , same one as a friend of mine.

Budgeting the family cash , CRASH ! Now i've got to redo 16 hrs of pain staking work. Three days worth. Stupid chair. Matched my whole office too.

Back to the store for more. Next week.

We need to see the world a beach or river. Anything else I think.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Global Warming is it still the HOT topic of the day ? Well this Summer they say it's terribly hot and it's what we all thought. At least thats what the greens say.....

Wait a min. this heat is not dry like years past and the cloud cover lasts, all day.
So what will it mean just because it's still green and rains all the time in the mountains ?

I don't know but not very long ago the snow was falling thick and fast last winter. Percitatation the moist heat we are trying to beat this Summertime now on the coast. So without a doubt there is not a drought, so what does that say, too many clouds in the way. So I guess we will just have to wait.

It seems to me the Medival warm period is here again, my friend. Every 2,000 years why did they not say it was that way, back in 2000 when it first begain ? I don't know but as they say...... hindsight is 20/20.
OK......so is a snowstorm headed our way. Winter of 2014 may have the final say.

Y2K was real there is something to GW too. So I still believe in science , I hope you do too. Let's pray we have a good day thank you for your prayers because God still cares.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One day I heard a lady say all men are sweaty they know their way , gee what is it today. The man I crave is sitting right there beside me. Yes you have to surround me today in your sweaty way. No it's perfect anything sweaty is very nice I roll on drolly. Pick up the medicine ball he can't possibly catch this today there's just no way well here I go. HURFF (whoa) He caught it. Ok I guess I am proud of him. My main man Bobby has restored my faith in mankind. I guess we are in God's hands after all ha ha ha ha.

:cool::cool:
:bow:;););) :angel:

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Morning light fills me with joy and hope, revernt awe to see the suns dawning upon another day. The sun in all it's glory beginning another story. Holy time a time of reflexion inward contemplation. I challenge myself to work for a life I've rescued to make my time on earth count. I return to the joyful fount. The light of day the first suns ray shining across the clouds. Holy time , I pause and remain still in order to drink it in. Fill up myself charge me up , now I can begin to start the day; in some way I've never known before. Morning has broken night is gone it's shadows linger on the light of dawn is here now. Here forever on.

:angel::angel:
:preach:

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The sun is setting , going down here is the night. Am I safe ,secure ,free, from evil and the cold dark outside. Twilight, closer to the one I love, right next to me warm and tender a love that never ends.
Sunset, glory, secrets now to tell my friends in story. When the sun is gone we keep the light in us until the dawn. Nighttime is quiet time holy time a time of solace peaceful playful inside with those I have been given. What is it to you ? Hurry inside twilight has come ,warm food and friends await. We don't have to go to bed yet, round here we stay up very late.
Twilight is the call calling to one and all. Come inside join the joyful dance. The dance of love. You are loved tonight ,believe it relax, you will be remembered in our souls great memory. Come again, make your mark. The God who sees it all will call you to him. Asimulate the day be changed in every way. Once again it's twilight.

:angel::angel:
:preach:

Upvote 0

Restoresmysoul

Sep 12, 2014
✟4,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Tradgedy , thats not supposed to happen.He'd already bought that gun. He was going to do it no matter what. Can you get inside their mind see the hopelessness and pain the will to live sapped away from beautiful people. Beautiful inside and out if they only knew , why ? Do you know ? Yes they most of them have made their peace with God he sure did. No way it was my fault although I cried and tried to envision how I could have made it be different somehow. I want to have called him up. Go dig some Razor clams again with my friend 'cuz he was oh so lonely . I guess the cares of the day took my mind away.

So now he is in Glory of that i'm very sure. Its comforting to me and more it says it all.

Somewhere inside he knew he would be there together with all his friends. I am proud to say I was one of his friends , and friends are friends, forever goodbye my friend.

Nice.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, I can't do it till I am a man. I have to know before I go. Let me feel it in

my soul. It is there but it is sleeping, the spirit works fast much too fast for a

mere mortal like me, please be more like me. Holy Spirit be my guide ,take me

along for a ride let me in you abide. Search me out and all over the world. Find

me a bride.

No, I have to see feel know it. Whatever it is before I jump. I have to let it

grow. Nurtured with care to ensure a proper flow. My emotions my soul must

flow.

No, the sad truth is I have a heart full, too full. I want to love you my love.

I know you are my destiny. Perhaps you live in the Philipians I don't know.

No, right now I am disconnected. I want to be sure. Let it grow I will open

my mind open my heart open my soul. Then my love is connected at last.

When it comes it will hold fast. Yes fast, fast enough to last forever; love.

Love, true love,if not then ....... Disconection.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
They try to tell you about the master plan ; don't believe it if they have the bloody hands. My God of peace my God of equity will surly rule instead. No matter if their words are like bullets "zinging" towards your head.

Fade away who will get the final say........ God alone he will rule. Don't be the fool , let love rule, come on get your reward a jewel. Life is not cruel remember though its a duel against the enemy of our soul. Drink in the Lord be always full. He will come like a thief in the night to win the fight, then comes our final flight to glory. There's that look in your eye I know what your thinking. End of story.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ancient cat ,my Tater tot prowling around the parking lot. Catching a mouse or two stopping only a while to chew. My cat is a servent to all mankind killing mice and marking his territory.

Ancient cat the perfect killing machine the common house cat. Never wanting for food in the mood for prowling, face scowling but for me a cat smile. I love my cat,my Tater tot hes the only one I've got. :cool::):cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bumble bees pollenating fruit trees or any trees you may have. Honeybees are nice but I want to be sure the pollen sticks to those fat bees fuzz. Bumble bees pollenate fruit trees too. There are lots of kinds of bees buzzing round the trees. Many bees disappear my dear children and we wonder where they are ,but when we serve God and stop polluting our earth the only one we have. God will smile upon us dear children and see to it they will come again. Honey is good on your breakfast gruel or with bread ; fresh baked bread is very nice.
So you know bees and how they transfer pollen from the trees with their fuzz ,buzz ,buzz,buzz

-Marshall winter 2015

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh I thought you would never ask me to clairify . Let me further emphsise. I said before Global Warming was just an idea made up by the green party to get their way. Well what is wrong with that we can see it clear today.

There are many more important things then Global Warming ,what about our growing bellies when starving children live in allies.

Red tape, big lies, people are dying to know the truth. The only way I will know in my lifetime about CO2 and the grief it has put us all through. Is when CO2 goes down. Then the truth that this warming is natural and comes every 1500 years will appear. Then we can easily speak of the Medival Warm Period and the Holocene Maximum and this Modern Warm Period can simply take its rightful place. Then we the human race can bask again in Gods grace.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Share your true self first.

Go to sleep with it on your mind.

Be true to you, before you wake up,

and give yourself to what others want

for you.

You cannot love another until you really

feel love inside. So fall back in love with

the one you never left. Yourself.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My love you know me well and even though you are taller then me and from another country. I love you. I will see you one so true , Wednesday at 3 , when I write to you.
My only true love, crazy about you. There is nothing I wouldn't do to be with you in our own special heaven.
When we are together enjoying balmy weather you will be so special to me as you have been every Wednesday at 3.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why do they speak so softly do you know ? They crowd your space . They have something against the whole human race. They don't care about your personal space ,do they ? You know I'm sometimes passive aggressive too , aren't you ?

Well there they are , and you have to get real close to them to find out they are mad and yelling.

Well its true they really are just people too, aren't you ?

-Marshall Winter 2015

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps it will be somebody you know , like a good friend. Perhaps just someone you share with in your daily walk of life. Anyone will do, how 'bout you ? I like to talk so I need someone who likes to listen and understand rather then just hear. Buy me a beer. Beer is for poor folks so they will be happy and forget their poverty , as the Bible says in Proverbs.

Talk to someone make a friend , its understood after many days your friendship shared will return to you. Share with another soul, you might want to do it now. Put down this book. Save your place, share with a member of the human race. My poem is over now is the time, do it.

Upvote 0

lisah

Humanist with Christian Heritage
Oct 3, 2003
✟15,168.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Bumble bees pollenating fruit trees or any trees you may have. Honeybees are nice but I want to be sure the pollen sticks to those fat bees fuzz. Bumble bees pollenate fruit trees too. There are lots of kinds of bees buzzing round the trees. Many bees disappear my dear children and we wonder where they are ,but when we serve God and stop polluting our earth the only one we have. God will smile upon us dear children and see to it they will come again. Honey is good on your breakfast gruel or with bread ; fresh baked bread is very nice.
So you know bees and how they transfer pollen from the trees with their fuzz ,buzz ,buzz,buzz

-Marshall winter 2015

I have always liked bees, even though they would often get caught in my sandals and sting my feet. I miss seeing all the bees. :(

Upvote 0

lisah

Oct 3, 2003
✟15,168.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Why do they speak so softly do you know ? They crowd your space . They have something against the whole human race. They don't care about your personal space ,do they ? You know I'm sometimes passive aggressive too , aren't you ?

Well there they are , and you have to get real close to them to find out they are mad and yelling.

Well its true they really are just people too, aren't you ?

-Marshall Winter 2015

Love it! So real!

Upvote 0

lisah

Oct 3, 2003
✟15,168.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps it will be somebody you know , like a good friend. Perhaps just someone you share with in your daily walk of life. Anyone will do, how 'bout you ? I like to talk so I need someone who likes to listen and understand rather then just hear. Buy me a beer. Beer is for poor folks so they will be happy and forget their poverty , as the Bible says in Proverbs.

Talk to someone make a friend , its understood after many days your friendship shared will return to you. Share with another soul, you might want to do it now. Put down this book. Save your place, share with a member of the human race. My poem is over now is the time, do it.

I'm very shy. It took me over six months before I actually began speaking with people at work. Strictly business, I was.

I love most everyone now. Occasionally even those I don't like. If I am still, and let myself feel.

Did I mention I'm awkward? Yea, very awkward.

Upvote 0