Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Sailor's sail is essential to have he has it attached to his noble craft.

A sail full of glorious wind is a sight to see coming round the bend. The

bend of the river is where I picture it. My minds eye can see it now

cutting through the river with its formidable prow. Sailing past buoy 1 at

last and then into Young's bay. My prow plowing up a fine misty spray.

Then sailing on through the Columbia river and with one last surge I'm

out of the channel and my sailboat is headed for sea.

Continuing saga

The sea is rough today my crew ; my love my chosen few. My tried an true
the only crew we need my love, Christine ,my Captian , shipmate and partner in
crime. The one for me , my life's last rhyme.................................................

LOOK OUT !..............................................

Headed NE on a diagonal heading ,we've got 94 feet of waterline, an setting low
our cargo hull full.

ICEBERG !!!!!! ...........................................

Hard a port and we'll squeak on by her ; good eye my love.

I'm near sighted you know it's true , you know I never lied to the crew. Except Charlie
'cuz everybody knows hes deaf but Charlie is good and pulls his weight. Anybody who sails
with you, ends up a Sailor who is great. LOOK , there's Captian John my favorite Skipper in this whole world.
I remember him from our time together in jail. OK lets prepare to come about....................

COME ABOUT !!!

Back to Ketchikan ................................ a pretty penny to make and a one night stand. One night for the crew, one and a half for me and you. Cake and the best Hotel and authentic Sweedish Sauna baths and showers for Jake and all the rest of the crew.
In town its still the Black Bear in this whole area my love. With you we never get too much heaven but the Bear is still close. My,my,my dear you are the most. Ok drop anchor and hard a port hop down the gangplank and give the report. I'll cut bait and fish off the pier , hope you don't think that's too odd. Cod an Perch sometime in our journey ,I will be fishing off the pier, please come home early. Smooth sailing and a clear heading to Waikiki from here that seems like a dream now to me

Coming into port now at Waikiki this has been a rough journey for me, my love. Trade all our goods then back to Ketchikan ; before we make the downhill run home to Astoria and the yacht club. "How long do we stay here my darling Captian dearest" ; "two weeks at least and spend some money." "Funny the crew is all gone and just me and you sugarpie love of my life"
"What would you like to do my co-captian ; would you like to retire to our cabin ?" "Yes mam sounds like a captial plan"

AHOY THERE........

Anybody aboard ? Lord this weather is fine ,my bones were aching from the passage we made from Alaska. Cold, cold weather up there. Its Captian John here to share some aged port and a song.

Aye , Captian John we will share your song and a laugh or two besides. Marshall the proud co-Captian of the schooner Christine welcomes you aboard , my friend.

A little song a little dance ,with a friend we'ave known for years. Down the hatch my good friend. May all your troubles be worked out for the best. You are my favorite Captian in the west. Come down to the cabin and join my wife Christine and I in a movie we waited to watch.

Relax, my friend, these are times that never end, we have the good Lord above to assure us of that. "Captian John ! You deserve a hug where have you been you little fat bug." "I bring you aged port my dear , are there some glasses near ?" "We all need to toast to our maker and our endevors."

DOWN THE HATCH ! .......

more later EDITING.

Last edited:

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Were headed to Fred Meyer , no store on the coast is higher , higher in prices that is.

Although that may be funny it's the place to spend your money. The place we go to when we need a lift or a birthday gift. Little children with runny noses fathers and boyfriends buying roses. Very full on holiday's, you should see it on black friday's.

I like our store and its Fred "M-e-y-e-r" not "M-e-y-e-r-s" as some people say. In that old folksy way. I do it too, do you ?

Fred's is in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Alaska. Coming soon near you it has too. Their building them faster then Starbuck's all over the land. Soon to be on the Moon I betcha'. 2040 is,the year I perdict, hope I live to see it click.

Fred Meyer makes me warm all over, it's where I found my current lover. The one who melts my heart and i've known for a long , long time now. She's the one who makes life be life to me.

God's precious Angel a royal dove of the first degree. Somebody who fits me to a tee. Our love as anyone can see was ment to be. I can't imagine her face without a shiver going through me. Trickiling down my spine making it hard to walk straight.

Young's Bay Freds will always be the place to be, to anyone who is anyone or wants to be. The faces that you see, are indelibly permenently there to see most every day. Take your time and speak to the staff there. You will find a smile and a laugh there.

Young's Bay Freds had a grand reopening May 5 ,2014. What a day here on the coast ! A day I have never seen before, sales galore the whole store. People wall to wall short and tall, known and stranger , tourist and local artist. My minister, my guitar fix it guy, that girl,if you know what I mean and everyone in between.

Now its so much more the place to be and to be seen , oh and you can buy stuff there too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The very thought of tomorrow pumps me up for JESUS ! How can you even pick a berry these days if you don't know the one who controls the breezes. Or a cherry or a plumb or a grape. JESUS is the sweetest name I know ! Yesterday , today ,tomorrow ,these are the only days we have. The rest lie in our memories and plans.

Tomorrow is my favorite day ! :blush:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't bank left, do the wham o thing. This is what the Holy Spirit has taught me. And I will never forget it, my Father ,because this is also why my earthly Father begot me.

Also of course my cat who is named Tater Tot. God has smiled on my Miracle cat so many times. I am glad he is the only one I bought. I'm going home soon to see him again hes sometimes my only friend. And when we meet again. Wham O !

:preach: (My Father preaching. LOL)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bank's and banks along the shore are many banks.............. Thanks ! Now I can go fishing for Salmon spend my money on a fishing pole; on the banks of Young's Bay. Hooray ! Thanks banks.

:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Going up a mountain ; stopping at a fountain. We play on the harp and flute. Under the fountain is a little pool with a Newt. Hungry from our journey wishing for some food in this desolute mountain waste, we make a short fine camp. Sacagawea is our guide and she says (I paraphrase) "I don't want to be rude but can we have some food, including those taters we had yesterday ?"

So we dice up our Newt and fry some taters, an greens we have found along a gently flowing stream I named after my favorite cigar of our journy,Charoot.So we share some food along with the blackest Newt I've ever seen. Blood red spots along its back , with yellow eyes a new species i'm sure. And even surprisingly palatable.

[TO BE EDITED SOON]

:preach:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I saw it again today just outside Astoria library. It floored me once again. God in all his glory there expressed in a flower bed.

Why ? Did we do something good in Clatsop County that we are blest with these blooms. Maybe they were always there and I just now noticed them, I don't care, I'll just stare.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tradgedy , thats not supposed to happen.He'd already bought that gun. He was going to do it no matter what. Can you get inside their mind see the hopelessness and pain the will to live sapped away from beautiful people. Beautiful inside and out if they only knew , why ? Do you know ? Yes they most of them have made their peace with God he sure did. No way it was my fault although I cried and tried to envision how I could have made it be different somehow. I want to have called him up. Go dig some Razor clams again with my friend 'cuz he was oh so lonely . I guess the cares of the day took my mind away.

So now he is in Glory of that i'm very sure. Its comforting to me and more it says it all.

Somewhere inside he knew he would be there together with all his friends. I am proud to say I was one of his friends , and friends are friends, forever. Goodbye my friend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Vollyball ,bodysurfing and football on the beach are some of the things to do here. I love to teach the locals how to surf.

Some videos of me, surfing part of some tourists library. Surfing half in half out of a wave, what a blast, but that is the past.

Now I just try to blend in and find the ultimate wave. ":^)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Skunkweed and star's at night, everyone is a millionaire. I got nothing i'm uptight, and love and understanding are needed right now. But whining and commanding just will never get it right. God believes anyway you know.

Radios are blaring , right beneath my window tonight, it seems. I have nothing left, so I pick up the good book again tonight. Genesis is open already so I start again my thoughts of bliss. Thoughts of bliss tonight it is again.

Rocks and tree's a gentle breeze the old story are all I need again.

:amen:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In our Country that I love....... once again i'm too busy to find out why our flag,which should be flying high above, is again at half mast today.

I go out and look , once I read a book about our flag, its sad . I guess it's my fault not knowing why. Perhaps I will read our paper once again and then will come to know and understand.

:cool::holy::amen::groupray::angel: ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Godspeed what a concept. Is it the speed of light. Sounds right ,beyond speed and it's ever increasing need. What about the speed of a miracle. Like when someone is wished Godspeed, going out the door.

What travels at Godspeed, a Bible. Prayer ,my guitar sort of but I need to learn to play better. Just little rusty tried it not too long ago yeah no. Something only a gutirist would know.

So armed with my Bible, prayer , guitar in hand I venture forth again across this land. Godspeed !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:cool: What has come over the populace what is this blood on our hands. As i'm looking out this morning in the cold without you. I see there are few untouched by the yesterday's news. Terrible horrible news it ripped our world apart I guess.

Another NASA disaster what are we to do ? Untold millions of dollars wasted on our brave young hero's, venturing into space, on our hands. I am for the space program but the time has come for reform.

Reform once again that word comes to my mind.............. REFORM !

At this point in our history it will be needed over and over again. We have the blood of these young hero's on our hands for lack of proper reform. Working smarter but not harder. Cut the red tape , the pork , Reform ! Good word, that its what we need today in other areas too the health field, our educational system. In the modern rock in roll industry too. I want to see the industry of music in reform. Real guitars and drums, no soundtracks are not going to cut it anymore. Dance music is fine but I want old school rock an
roll again. Is rock dead ? Reform !

:holy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Is it on the ground icy tiny crystals or in the air as I breathe in the early morning chill. Anyway they say something to me. I cannot wait for our first snow this year coming down.

God will make it so soon the snow is coming down heavy this year. It is colder the kids outside are bolder with all their playing on the ice. When do I get to play on it too ? I want to travel to Mt. Hood lodge and ski and have fun there,how 'bout you ?

Excuse me my Mexican hot chocolate is calling me, on my window are frosty crystals to see.

:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Can it be and has it been the warmth of the early century has peaked ? What is to replace it other then this bitter cold we have. I'm not sold on runaway warming beyond this century , our world becoming like Venus. A little ice age seems to loom again, my window pane has the bloom of icy crystals again. Why do they lie to us , the scientist's , time will tell but the globe is pretty chilly. That last snowstorm was a real dilly.

Global cooling is ruling. "Its weather not climate" they say and CO2 is still building up but come on 800 ppm. Now I've opened up the door has science been wrong before ?

Global warming has always seemed to me to have a theme of anti-humanity, it was dreamed up by the Greens by any and all means. The hard science is not there and always has been shaky. Humans are bad and destroying the only planet we've had, no doubt grant it we deserve some blame, only 10% I think. However it is a constant game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Iredale wreak is turning to rust,slowly becoming micro particles of wet seawater dust. A home for bountiful sealife and children. Come play on the old wreak , take a picture. Read about its fate and that terrible day it went astray. How many more will follow its lead its bound to happen once again I think. Never it seems now these days but the dreadful sea does have its ways. A landmark for tourists , it breaks up the skyline. Sunsets are made perfect with its sublime backdrop.

One day hundreds of years from now it will be totally gone never more to play on.
I like it myself lets go picnic by the Iredale wreak.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Red rain this morning in the sun. Clouds parting it's filling up the sky ,tiny saphires of fire coming down. Red rain driving me home just a short walk but I'll be soaked by then. Funny but I've never seen a rain so red like this one , must be a trick of the light,alright.

Looks like it will continue all day heard the weather man say. No hurry going to be the same like this. Big sloppy wet kisses from the sky.

Home at last outside is the rain droning on my roof with rythmic precision. Now I've got to make a decision plans for tomarrow are going on hold, at least it's not cold in my red rain outside.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Big guitars of every color. Strats and Telecasters, hard wood bodies made to make harmonic vibrations, from all the nations of the Earth. Eddie Van Halen , Eric Clapton from England and, the Netherlands , our friends. We need you now to play,to make a way for rock music once again. Please write some more this generation is so poor.

My radio is sounding downright bare don'tcha care ? I guess I will receive my fix from pop art country sounds and follow my bliss. Ringo and Paul are all that's left of the Beatles , who's to take their place i've got faith in this generation. Is this century doomed once again without a prayer well I care. Point me to the nearest band so I can lend my helping hand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0