Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First, you have not proved me with Scripture where God has defined Magog as Russia, then you go to the source of world news as an interpreter of God's Prophecies instead of His Own Word as its interpreter.

Big mistake.
Well, as far as Gog/Magog, it needs to be considered the convergence of

1. the timeframe for the 7 years to begin based upon the parable of the fig tree - sometime before the end 2030.
2. a generation when travel and knowledge increase markedly from previous generations. Our generation is a fit. (Daniel 12)
3. a common unifying factor of the invaders - at least for most, it's Islam.
4. Ownership of Jerusalem - a cup of trembling. Embassy move by Trump.

We don't know the trigger yet. In general though, heading toward Gog/Magog. Need to see some developments take place in Europe first.

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
After reading Daniel and revelation, I now know that the tribulation starts with a global war.

I have been having a few dreams as I sleep about a war with Russia, one of them I felt came from God. Now to my point. Daniel reads:

Dan 7:5 The second beast looked like a bear standing on its hind legs. It held three ribs in its teeth, and it was told, "Attack! Eat all the flesh you want."

Note in Daniel this war is started by a beast called the bear. Beasts we know are nations.

This turned out a WHOLE LOT LONGER than I anticipated.

Sorry!

You are correct,

IN PROPHECY, a "BEAST" is a KINGDOM.

IN PROPHECY, a "HORN" is also KINGDOM.

IN PROPHECY, a "HEAD" is also KINGDOM.

You probably already know that.

Why?

We know this because Scripture(which ALWAYS INTERPRETS ITSELF) TELLS US the 4 Beasts are FOUR KINGDOMS that were to "rise up" on the face of the earth.

ONLY FOUR!

Daniel 7
17 These great beasts, which are four, [are] four kings, [which] shall arise out of the earth.

The FOUR BEASTS(KINGDOMS) are ALSO described in Daniel 2(statue) and in Daniel 8;

where the TRUE INTERPRETATION of these FOUR BEASTS ID FOUND.

Because Daniel 2 ALREADY HAD INTERPRETED the FIRST KINGDOM as King Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon as the FIRST of the FOUR Kingdoms;

The Lion in Daniel 7 would STILL BE the FIRST KINGDOM; Babylon

Which leaves THREE Kingdoms to identify.

Daniel 8 IDENTIFIES the SECOND and THIRD of the FOUR Kingdoms BY NAME!

In Daniel 7, the SECOND BEAST was described as a "BEAR".

In Daniel 8, the SECOND BEAST is described as a "RAM"

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

THIRD BEAST
In Daniel 7 it is described as a LEOPARD with FOUR HEADS
(Kingdoms)

In DANIEL 8 it is described as a "RAM"

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.(Alexander the Great)

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Did Four Kingdoms arise out of Alexander's Greece?

AMAZING COINCIDENCE?

You bet they did.

- Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt

- Seleucid Empire in the east

- Kingdom of Pergamon in Asia Minor

- Macedon

8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn(King) was broken; and for it came up four notable ones(Kingdoms) toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

The "Little Horn" that COMES OUT of ONE OF THESE FOUR KINGDOMS is the 4th Beast,

and by the TESTIMONY of Scripture;

He IS NOT GOD'S FRIEND.

In Revelation 2
Jesus Christ TELLS US SATAN'S SEAT is in PERGAMOS(Pergamon)

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

In Revelation 13 we ARE TOLD "SATAN GAVE HIS SEAT"(PERGAMON) to the FOURTH BEAST.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:(FOURTH KINGDOM) and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast?(FOURTH KINGDOM) who is able to make warwith him?

AMAZING COINCIDENCE?

The LAST KING of PERGAMON GAVE HIS KINGDOM(SATAN'S SEAT) to the ROMAN Empire in 133 BC.

A Letter to Pergamos | Seven Churches of Revelation 2
Pergamos (also called Pergamon or Pergamum) was situated 60 kilometres past Smyrna along the ancient Roman postal road.

The name means "elevation" or "exalted."

Appropriately, the religious and cultural center of the city was on top of a conspicuous mount.

Pergamos inherited the ancient system of sun worship from Babylon.

According to Revelation 2:13, Pergamos was Satan's seat.

It was a center of ancient sun worship, and the place where the famous altar of Zeus stood on a terrace on the slopes of the mount.

The leader of Pergamos used the same ancient title and vestments as Babylonian priests.

The last pontiff(GOD DWELLING WITH HUMANS) king of Pergamos was Attalus III, who bequeathed his title to Rome in 133 BC, which "ended the history of Pergamum as an independent political entity."i

AMAZING COINCIDENCE;

Or ACCURATE PROPHECY?

PROPHECY, . . . . .TRUE PROPHECY IS; History written BEFORE IT HAPPENED

prophecy
noun proph-e-cy

Simple Definition of prophecy
  • : a statement that something will happen in the future

• : the power or ability to know what will happen in the future

If you TRULY SEEK to understand prophecy; look at it in THAT LIGHT.

And REMEMBER;

PROPHECY WAS NOT WRITTEN to remain a MYSTERY FOREVER.

And, . . . . . . . . .

SCRIPTURE INTERPRETS ITSELF

"Documented Human History" IS THE ONLY TEST to CONFIRM or DISPROVE PROPHECY.

Peace to you!
Lee

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How does this play into it...

Russia is not only ruled by Putin but also by wealthy Jew oligarchs. Some say Putin is ruled by those oligarchs.

In 2012, Putin teamed up with Netanyahu and Russian-Jew oligarchs to create a Bolshevik Red Army victory memorial near Tel Aviv. It is the only such Red Army memorial outside the territory of the old USSR.

Victory Monument in Netanya - Wikipedia

Many Russian Red Army vets now live in the Jew state. Russian is spoken by many Israelis. But the relationship with Russia goes back to the beginning. Most of the founders of the Jew state were born in the western area of the Russian empire [the area of the old Jewish "Pale of Settlement." ]

Pale of Settlement - Wikipedia

Also in 2012, Putin dedicated the largest Jewish museum/Holocaust center in the world in Moscow.

Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center - Wikipedia

Netanyahu just visited Putin's Jewish center in January. He visits Putin in Moscow quite often.

" Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attend an event at the Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center in Moscow, Russia, January 29, 2018. "

Netanyahu meets Putin on Iran: Holocaust teaches us to 'stand up to murderous ideologies'

Here's something else curious... it appears Putin gives Netanyahu permission to repeatedly bomb inside Syria.

Putin may limit Israel's operations in Syria in retaliation for U.S.-led strikes

Hi AlasBabylon,

It seems the `bear` is friendly -

upload_2018-4-22_10-34-7.png

...but I wouldn` trust it. Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First, you have not proved me with Scripture where God has defined Magog as Russia, then you go to the source of world news as an interpreter of God's Prophecies instead of His Own Word as its interpreter.

Big mistake.
I have done the research and see many views of who is Gog and Magog and all and I did not take a side just noted that there is some merit and i said it will be 20 /20 after it happens. Josephus mentions the Sythians but ancient records show these tribes in other areas. Did they move their boundaries as an ancient map of the US would not show Alaska and Hawaii as territory. I am waiting on this one.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

IN PROPHECY, a "BEAST" is a KINGDOM.

IN PROPHECY, a "HORN" is also KINGDOM.

IN PROPHECY, a "HEAD" is also KINGDOM.

Daniel 7
17 These great beasts, which are four, [are] four kings, [which] shall arise out of the earth.

Hi Lee,

Actually in prophecy a `head` is a leader and a horn is power but if it is crowned then it is Political Power.

As to the `beasts,` note they shall arise.....future to Daniel. he was already in the last part of Babylon`s rule, so it is not them. Also note that the 3 beasts get to go into the Lord`s kingdom rule in the millennium. Thus again they are not those past rulers. yet again we see the last beast treading down the other beasts which means they are contemporaneous - rule at the same time. Thus again this was not possible with the past rulers as they ruled one at a time.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have done the research and see many views of who is Gog and Magog and all and I did not take a side just noted that there is some merit and i said it will be 20 /20 after it happens. Josephus mentions the Sythians but ancient records show these tribes in other areas. Did they move their boundaries as an ancient map of the US would not show Alaska and Hawaii as territory. I am waiting on this one.

Hi Brian,

I believe God`s word clearly shows where this Federation is.

`Then you will come from your place out of the far north, and many peoples with you,..` (Ez. 38: 15)

The `far north,` in Hebrew refers to the most northern quarter of the earth and that is only one Federation.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you know that "krasny" has two meanings? One is Red, but the other means beautiful And seeing as how "Red Square" was called that before Marx wrote "Das Kapital," before Lenin, before Stalin. It is "Red Square" because of the red brick used to construct the square. It could just as easily be called, "Beautiful Square" and the "Beautiful" Army.

I know Red Square existed long before the evil antichrist Bolsheviks [red was their revolutionary color] and their antichrist "Red Army."

I also know that Bolshevik Stalin [who Putin glorifies every year on May 9th] totally destroyed the Church of Christ the Saviour... attempted to destroy iconic St Basil's... and murdered millions of Christians.

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sad. Russia is having a revival of Christianity, and wants nothing to do with the West anymore for being "decadent" (they tried after the Cold War, and it served them poorly). Yet they're the "beast"? What makes England, France, and America so much better? These countries are teaching kids to be transsexual now, and dropping all semblance of faith from public life. At least Russia is trying. They have their faults, but it's hardly "beast-like".

How about people stop navel gazing and do the simple thing the Lord said: To judge trees by their fruits.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sad. Russia is having a revival of Christianity,

That revival began in the 1990s [before Putin came to power.]

In the 1990s the Church of Christ the Saviour was rebuilt an exact copy of the original church that Bolshevik Stalin destroyed. It was consecrated in 2000 and immediately Tsar Nicholas II and his family [who the evil antichrist Bolsheivks had murdered] were canonized as Martyr-Saints [Putin did not attend the ceremony.] Instead Putin glorifies antichrist Bolsheviks Lenin and Stalin with a Bolshevik Red Army victory parade in Red Square every May 9th.

After the evil antichrist Bolsheviks took power in Russia in 1917 , they began an anti-Christian anti-family cultural revolution which included destroying churches and murdering Christians. Bolsheviks liberalized divorce, promoted radical women's lib [so women could slave in factories and serve in the Red Army]... Bolsheivks also legalized homosexuality and were the first to legalize abortion on demand. Today, that evil antichrist Bolshevik social agenda is rightfully called "cultural marxism."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sad. Russia is having a revival of Christianity, and wants nothing to do with the West anymore for being "decadent" (they tried after the Cold War, and it served them poorly). Yet they're the "beast"? What makes England, France, and America so much better? These countries are teaching kids to be transsexual now, and dropping all semblance of faith from public life. At least Russia is trying. They have their faults, but it's hardly "beast-like".

How about people stop navel gazing and do the simple thing the Lord said: To judge trees by their fruits.
Hi if Russia is the beast that is described in Daniel it does not mean the kingdom is any more evil than any other. The bear is followed by other beast or kingdoms.

According to some prophecy I have heard the war that is coming is coming to judge those in the west who are indeed turning from God.

Russia may well be the tool of that judgment. However it turns out all nation will be judged.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

AMAZING COINCIDENCE?

You bet they did.

- Macedon

Here's something else interesting... the Greek King of Egypt Ptolemy II Philadelphus who ruled from 283 to 246 BC] was the one who facilitated the Torah of the Old Testament translation into Greek [the Septuagint.] This allowed gentile access for the first time.

Ironic... because current time would be about 2300 years from that date... which some say is the Bibllical time period of the trampling of the host by the gentiles in Daniel 8:11-14.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As to the `beasts,` note they shall arise.....future to Daniel. he was already in the last part of Babylon`s rule, so it is not them.
Marilyn, what about in Daniel 2, whereby Nebuchadnezzar is told he is the head of gold ?

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Marilyn, what about in Daniel 2, whereby Nebuchadnezzar is told he is the head of gold ?

Another irony... the silver arms [Cyrus' Medes and Persians which Isaiah 13:17 says did not value silver or gold] symbolically cut off the golden head of Babylon.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

AMAZING COINCIDENCE?

You bet they did.

- Macedon
Lee, between Daniel 8:22 and Daniel 8:23, a pair of some of the most misunderstood verses in the bible.

As you described verse 22 - I would say you are absolutely - correct.

The misunderstanding is when people take and extend verse 22 into verse 23, linking the two together.

Stop! Stop verse 22 information. It is over in verse 22. Alexander's kingdom broke up into the four kingdoms, just as you pointed out.

But verse 23 has nothing to do with the previous verse 22. Verse 22 is a segment of the prophecy - which to us is documented history.

Verse 23, differently is a segment of the prophecy, but end times. A separate segment by 2000 years. Verse 23 is about the kingdom - one kingdom, not four - there is no connection to the four kingdoms in verse 22.

The one kingdom in Verse 23 is about the little horn and the transgressors. It is an end times kingdom. And it is the fourth kingdom of Daniel 7, which the little horn and the ten transgressors belong to.

________________________________________________________________________________

The reason people make the mistake is because they read Daniel 8:9. The little horn waxing strong from one of the four break up kingdoms. So they get it fixed in their mind that the little horn is connected as the ruler of one of those kingdoms.

But what it is actually informing is geographic location. The little horn will come with a strong army from that direction into the middle east.

In reality sense, none of the former breakup kingdoms in modern day have anywhere near a strong army on par with the U.S., Russia, China.... and here's the one the EU.

The little horn is the political leader of the end times Roman Empire, the EU. Not the Pope. He don't have any army.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Douggg,

How nice of you to ask. Daniel 2 great Image is an overview (as we know) of the 5, FIVE Gentile world Rulers before the Lord sets up His rule through Israel in the millennium. Four Gentile World Rulers have come and gone, been judged by the Lord and are no more. There governments and armies are all gone - Babylon, Medes and Persians, Greece and Rome. (Most agree on that).

The we come to the final Gentile World Ruler and that is headed up by the Assyrian (Iraq & Syria region - no wonder it is in turmoil).

So that is God`s overview of the Gentile World Rulers. (5 in all)

Then we come to the visions that Daniel saw and recorded in Dan. 7, the 4, four beasts. As we read we see that they are in the time leading up to the Lord`s rulership. Three beastly Federations get trodden down by the last terrifying beast, but eventually go into the millennium but not with their power.

`As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.` (Dan. 7: 12)

So we realise that the Lord is giving us an understanding of the lead up Federations toward the final Gentile Global Government. We also note that the final Gentile Global Ruler of Dan. 2 is described as feet and toes (10), and it is not surprising that we read of the final contemporary beast also having 10, 10 horns (of power). They are one and the same.

Thus Dan. 7 gives the overview to the final Gentile Ruler, while Dan. 7 gives the contemporary lead up to the 4 Federations with the final one ruling the others as the final Gentile Global Ruler.

God`s word is right up to date.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is biblical that the end of the age starts with a global war.

Mat 24:6-7 And news will come to you of wars and talk of wars: do not be troubled, for these things have to be; but it is still not the end. For nation will be moved against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and men will be without food, and the earth will be shaking in different places;

Luke 21:10-11 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be great earthquakes, and in divers places famines and pestilences; and there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven.

Rev 6:2-8 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come. And another horse came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand. And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling; and the oil and the wine hurt thou not. And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

But the very end, i.e., the tribulation Jesus spoke of, will be a time of world peace. That's what Jesus was showing in that Matthew 24:6 verse, the final phrase being, "but the end is not yet."

It's also what Apostle Paul was showing in 1 Thessalonians 5, that the "sudden destruction" on the "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night" when they shall say, "Peace and safety".

I believe the final battle, that of Armageddon, is the final battle when Jesus comes on the last day, the "day of the Lord". I believe that is actually when the Ezekiel 39 event will occur also. But I believe today's globalists will cause a war to help them bring in their false messiah in place of God, and they will set him up as king of the world.

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lee, between Daniel 8:22 and Daniel 8:23, a pair of some of the most misunderstood verses in the bible.

As you described verse 22 - I would say you are absolutely - correct.

The misunderstanding is when people take and extend verse 22 into verse 23, linking the two together.

Stop! Stop verse 22 information. It is over in verse 22. Alexander's kingdom broke up into the four kingdoms, just as you pointed out.

But verse 23 has nothing to do with the previous verse 22. Verse 22 is a segment of the prophecy - which to us is documented history.

Verse 23, differently is a segment of the prophecy, but end times. A separate segment by 2000 years. Verse 23 is about the kingdom - one kingdom, not four - there is no connection to the four kingdoms in verse 22.

The one kingdom in Verse 23 is about the little horn and the transgressors. It is an end times kingdom. And it is the fourth kingdom of Daniel 7, which the little horn and the ten transgressors belong to.

________________________________________________________________________________

The reason people make the mistake is because they read Daniel 8:9. The little horn waxing strong from one of the four break up kingdoms. So they get it fixed in their mind that the little horn is connected as the ruler of one of those kingdoms.

But what it is actually informing is geographic location. The little horn will come with a strong army from that direction into the middle east.

In reality sense, none of the former breakup kingdoms in modern day have anywhere near a strong army on par with the U.S., Russia, China.... and here's the one the EU.

The little horn is the political leader of the end times Roman Empire, the EU. Not the Pope. He don't have any army.

I appreciate your comments, but SCRIPTURE CLEARLY STATES "in the LATTER TIME OF THEIR(those four).

8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn
, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Remember, there in no numbering of verses or PUNCTUATION in the original HEBREW writings.

Believe as you will, but the preponderance of available historical and Scriptural evidence I have been led to over the past 20 years disagrees with your interpretation

Sorry

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's something else interesting... the Greek King of Egypt Ptolemy II Philadelphus who ruled from 283 to 246 BC] was the one who facilitated the Torah of the Old Testament translation into Greek [the Septuagint.] This allowed gentile access for the first time.

Ironic... because current time would be about 2300 years from that date... which some say is the Bibllical time period of the trampling of the host by the gentiles in Daniel 8:11-14.

The HIGHEST ROMAN PAGAN(sun-worshiper) "TITLE" of SUPREME Religious Authority was

Pontifex Maximus.(greatest bridge builder between the "Gods" and humans.
(a pagan Jesus Christ if you will.)

In Sept 2019 that "TITLE" will have been an UNBROKEN 2300 years WORLD SUPERPOWER, held since the time of the ROMAN EMPERORS who also held the "TITLE".

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because it matters, a king is not a kingdom, and a kingdom is not a king.

There is a beast (a king?) with seven heads and ten kingdoms.

In a nutshell . . . . . . .

WHEN PROPHECY DENOTES A KING/KINGDOM
You need THREE THINGS to be a kingdom;

a king

a people

a land to rule.

In Daniel 2, the HEAD of the statue WAS CORRECTLY INTERPRETED BY DANIEL as KING Nebuchadnezzar.

In Daniel 5 we see a Leopard with 4 HEADS.

Those Heads represented the FOUR KINGDOMS that arose out of Alexander's Greece.

In Revelation 17 WE SEE a BEAST with 7 HEADS.

Using the INTERPRETATION PROVIDED BY SCRIPTURE;

These are SATAN'S 7 POLITICAL MILITARY HEADS(kingdoms) that HAVE carried a HARLOT RELIGION through history

FIVE are FALLEN

ONE IS

THE Seventh is yet to come.

Is it any coincidence that the USA is the SIXTH "Sunday "Christian" World Superpower?

Who would be 10 kings WITHOUT a kingdom?

I.S.I.S.?

Do they hate the harlot(Sixth head(usa)

The preponderance of EVIDENCE goes very much deeper than that i assure you!

Upvote 0