Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After reading Daniel and revelation, I now know that the tribulation starts with a global war.

I have been having a few dreams as I sleep about a war with Russia, one of them I felt came from God. Now to my point. Daniel reads:

Dan 7:5 The second beast looked like a bear standing on its hind legs. It held three ribs in its teeth, and it was told, "Attack! Eat all the flesh you want."

Note in Daniel this war is started by a beast called the bear. Beasts we know are nations. The bear could well be Russia, as the scripture says a "bear standing on its hind legs", where do bears stand on their hind legs? In Russian dancing circuses.

But now for the interesting part, the bear has in its mouth three ribs. The mouth is where speech comes from, Russia's recent speech regarding "starting global chaos", came as a result of an attack by three nations, the USA, France, and England (possibly the three ribs). maybe this will be the catalyst for the start of the end time prophesied war.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
the scripture says a "bear standing on its hind legs", where do bears stand on their hind legs? In Russian dancing circuses.
Only bears in Russian dancing circuses stand on their hind legs ?
I bet the grizzlies in America would disagree :)

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Ya lot's of wars and rumors of wars going around. Lot's of speculative videos too. That Russia is the prophetic country of the north and the US mystery Babylon. We get wiped out with one big EMP bomb etc.. Then Tribulation. You name it and it's out there. One thing we do know is things can change quick. What we don't know is when.

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But now for the interesting part, the bear has in its mouth three ribs. The mouth is where speech comes from, Russia's recent speech regarding "starting global chaos", came as a result of an attack by three nations, the USA, France, and England (possibly the three ribs). maybe this will be the catalyst for the start of the end time prophesied war.

Oh brother. What is the matter with you people. Did God told you to interpret His prophecies with world news instead of His own Word?

God wasn't talking about Russia just cuz their nation mascot is bear. Nor the three ribs to represent the three countries! Show us the Scripture where God has defined rib as nation.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If modern Russian symbolism were important...

How about Russia's St George on a white horse slaying the dragon symbol which is on Moscow's flag and Russia's Coat of Arms [which is also on Putin's flag and on Russian military emblems, flags and uniforms.]

Moscow's flag

File:Flag of Moscow.svg - Wikipedia

Russia's Coat of Arms

File:Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation.svg - Wikipedia

Putin's Presidential flag

File:Standard of the President of the Russian Federation.svg - Wikipedia

Russian armed forces

Russian Armed Forces - Wikipedia

The modern Russian Navy flies the [resurrected Tsarist] "Cross of St Andrew" flag.

Russian Navy Ensign - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am telling you the Truth. Gog and Magog have NOTHING to do with Russia! That is a man-made interpretation based on what they heard in news with Russia and the Middle East or based the "thy place out of the north parts" from "National Israel" on the map.

It is to be understood spiritually discerned.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am telling you the Truth. Gog and Magog have NOTHING to do with Russia! That is a man-made interpretation based on what they heard in news with Russia and the Middle East or based the "thy place out of the north parts" from "National Israel" on the map.

It is to be understood spiritually discerned.

Putin makes an excellent Gog every May 9th when he glorifies antichrist Bolshevism with a Stalinist Red Army military parade in Red Square.

Russia is double-minded. In the 1990s Russia restored Christian Tsarist symbols of state... yet like a victim suffering from Stockholm Syndrome... under Putin, Russia continues to glorify evil murdering antichrist Bolshevists.

What Churchill said about Russia is now more true than ever...

Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Putin makes an excellent Gog every May 9th when he glorifies antichrist Bolshevism with a Stalinist Red Army military parade in Red Square.

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Russia is double-minded. In the 1990s Russia restored Christian Tsarist symbols of state... yet like a victim suffering from Stockholm Syndrome... under Putin, Russia continues to glorify evil murdering antichrist Bolshevists.

What Churchill said about Russia is now more true than ever...

Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma

If you were to compare the global death toll attributable to Putin since he took office, with that attributable to Washington over the same time period, who do you think would be the "winner"?

I don't even need to hint.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you were to compare the global death toll attributable to Putin since he took office, with that attributable to Washington over the same time period, who do you think would be the "winner"?

I don't even need to hint.

Does Putin's psy-op presence in Syria count ??

Putin is tight with Netanyahu [in 2012, the two together dedicated a Bolshevik Red Army memorial near Tel Aviv] and Putin has allowed the Israelis to repeatedly bomb inside Syria with impunity. When Trump recently bombed Syria, the US gave both Putin and Netanyahu advanced warning so they could get out of harm's way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You can post silly pictures all you want... but this is the truth.

Some may think Putin glorifying Lenin, Stalin and their murdering Bolshevik Red Army is amusing... but the millions of Russian Christians [either murdered by Bolsheviks or living in exile] would not.

• Agree
Reactions: Davy
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
.You can post silly pictures all you want... but this is the truth.

Correction: It's not BIBLICAL truth.

You are too obsessed with Putin and "Mother Russia" to know who Gog and Magog is that God was talking about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does Putin's psy-op presence in Syria count ??

Putin is tight with Netanyahu [in 2012, the two together dedicated a Bolshevik Red Army memorial near Tel Aviv] and Putin has allowed the Israelis to repeatedly bomb inside Syria with impunity. When Trump recently bombed Syria, the US gave both Putin and Netanyahu advanced warning so they could get out of harm's way.

There's a lot more than Syria. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, et al. No or comparatively little Putin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh brother. What is the matter with you people. Did Good told you to interpret His prophecies with world news instead of His own Word?

God wasn't talking about Russia just cuz their nation mascot is bear. Nor the three ribs to represent the three countries! Show us the Scripture where God has defined rib as nation.

Hey, no one knows when the tribulation will start, but when it does, it WILL begin in the news. But why are you so angry that I take God's word and apply it to an event that I suspect could lead to war.

Why are you angry at the fact that I say that beast in Daniel could be Russia? God gives us a brain, I don't follow all of this end times stuff, just read my bible and pray. This idea, and that is all it is is an idea, I thought of when reading Daniel.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's a lot more than Syria. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, et al. No or comparatively little Putin.

Before Yeltsin appointed Vladimir Putin Prime Minister in 1999, Putin had been a KGB agent and Director of the FSB [formerly the KGB.] An educated guess would be... Putin has his fingers in all the pies.

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I now know that the tribulation starts with a global war.
On the contrary the tribulation will start with "peace and safety"
1 Thes 5:3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

This destruction after peace will happen after the antichrist is launched with the 1st seal opening to make 7 years peace covenant between Israel-Arab enemies (2 States Solution) and other parts of the world (the devil will stop the war he is making), which will begin the final 70th week of Daniel/ 7 YEARS OF GREAT TRIBULATION.

Jerusalem shall be made an int'l city
Rev 11:2 ...and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Until now, at this end of times, the Jews still do not believe that Jesus is the real Messiah, the devil know this and will use this opportunity to present his antichrist as the Messiah to rule Israel and the world from Jerusalem.

The fake messiah will build the 3rd temple beside the mosque as the symbol of "peace".
Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles:

The court is where the mosque in now built.

After that short moment of fake peace people will yell :"Peace and Safety !"
They saw peace made by the "messiah" in the M.E. and the world, the Temple of God side by side with the mosque as the symbol of Peace in an int'l city owned by all nations (Jerusalem), what else would people be expecting ?

Then all of a sudden, after a short period of peace, peace will be removed from the world
Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

2 Thes 2:10 THEY PERISH BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO LOVE THE TRUTH AND SO BE SAVED.

THE WORLD IS NOW PUSHING ISRAEL TO ACCEPT THE TWO STATE SOLUTIONS AND DIVIDE JERUSALEM WITHOUT ANY GOOD RESULT.
There will be no peace until the antichrist (the prince) comes and make the 7 years covenant
between Israel and Arab enemies.
Dan 9:26...and the PEOPLE OF THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; 27 And he (the ROMAN PRINCE) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week

History shows there has never been any 7 years covenant between Israel and their Arab enemies, so this ONE WEEK COVENANT IS THE FINAL WEEK OF DANIEL which is the final 7 years of Great Tribulation.

Antichrist cannot make the 7 years peace covenant before the 1st seal is opened where he will be empowered to make peace.
Dan 8:25....and by peace shall destroy many..

Because antichrist is restrained now until the Holy Spirit is removed with the church
2 Thes 2:7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the One who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival.

The world is now expecting peace in M.E. especially between Israel-Arabs.
Peres-Abbas-kiss_2935283b.jpg

We are on the final moment of the end times where the antichrist looking at this situation will come up to seize the whole world, after the Holy Spirit and the church is taken to heaven.

Upvote 0